Hockey Maids

House & Apartment Cleaning
18 Erin Meadow Close SE Calgary AB

Reviews for Hockey Maids

Hard work! Great Job!

I had Hockey Maids cleaning my house recently. Jehu and Rebecca are hard workers and did great job for us. I am very happy with their work and will recommend to friends for sure.

Hi Peter and Nancy, Reviews make a big difference for a local business like HOCKEY MAIDS. Your input will not only help HOCKEY MAIDS, but also help other customers as well. HOCKEY MAIDS truly appreciate your good and honest feedback and look forward to working with you again soon. Your review will assist us in our continuing quest to improve, and HOCKEY MAIDS thank you. Sincerely, Ted Querijero, Owner/Director

Still my favorite

I still like this company best and have had them for five years. What I appreciate most is that they try to resolve any concerns quickly and effectively. And my house shines cleaner than I could ever make it!

Hi Laurie, Reviews make a big difference for a local business like HOCKEY MAIDS. Your input will not only help HOCKEY MAIDS, but also help other customers as well. HOCKEY MAIDS truly appreciate your good and honest feedback and look forward to working with you again soon. Your review will assist us in our continuing quest to improve, and HOCKEY MAIDS thank you. Sincerely, Ted Querijero, Owner/Director

Denise from Calgary
Denise from Calgary

House Cleaning

This company employees have a Fabulous work ethic. Cleaning is thorough. They will do most things you ask to be cleaned... refrigerators, carpets, furniture etc.
I highly recommended them for small or big cleaning tasks

Hi Denise,

Excellent house cleaning

Ted was very accommodating and booked me in even though I called at the last minute to have my cleaned before my housewarming party. Miles and Rickson are excellent - very friendly, do a great job and left my home looking spotless.

Hi Delaine,
Reviews make a big difference for a small business like HOCKEY MAIDS. Your positive input will not only help HOCKEY MAIDS, but also help other customers as well. HOCKEY MAIDS truly appreciate your good and honest feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.

Zephr
Zephr

A Poor Cleaning Experience

A very poor experience with Hockey Maids and I do not recommend:
1) Immediately asked for credit card information so they could "hold the booking for the cleaners". No sane company should request someone's credit card information to keep on file. I declined
2) Cleaners gave a 1pm start time, then the day before said they were coming at 9am
3) Cleaners arrived late, but departed at schedule time
4) They did not finish cleaning the house; Quote as for between 1500-2500 square feet, my house is 1900. They didn't clean a full floor of the house
5) After stating that they had to leave on time even though they came late, they stayed parked outside my house for 20 minutes

Hi Colin

I appreciate you taking time to share your experience. Hockey Maids considers these a help to improve the quality of our services. We'd like to address some of the items you brought up:
1. For one-time cleanings or move outs, Hockey Maids requests that clients provide credit card information to secure their booking. The credit card is then charged after the service is complete. The client also has the option to pay by other means after the cleaning, i.e. e-transfer, cash or cheque. In this case, the credit card is never charged and securely destroyed.
2. Regrettably, things come up and changes are needed, even last minute. We try to minimize these as much as possible and to give the client as much notice in advance as possible. Therefore we normally request a client's cell phone number in case of a short notice change, which was not provided. Hockey Maids usually informs its clients a day's notice if there's a change in booking. Additionally, an email reminder is sent to all clients stating that cleaners have a 1 hour travel time between clients, which may include lunch breaks or a previous client's request to extend the cleaning time. We try to keep these to a minimum too and we're sorry for the inconvenience.
3. The late arrival of 10 to 15 minutes is something that we are striving to eliminate and we apologize for that. The cleaners unfortunately had to depart at the scheduled end time due to their next appointment. I have spoken with them regarding this: tardiness is unacceptable and they should have notified you that the basement is not yet done and that it would require another hour to complete its cleaning. Protocol is then to call the next client's cellphone to alert them of the delay in their arrival.
4. We regret that we were not able to complete the cleaning of your home. The cleaning quote provided to you was based on the information we received from you at the Home Stars inquiry given the range in size from 1500 to 2500 sq. ft. A more specific size of 1900 sq. ft would have proved most helpful at the initial inquiry. Further, upon initial inspection, the cleaners reported a bigger job than anticipated: a 3 level house with 4 bdrms and 3.5 baths which is disproportionate to the quote of a 3.5 hour job. Finally, although that quote was at $280+GST($294) you were only billed $260, which seems fair.
5. It may seem unusual but we have our cleaners take some moments to reorganize, regroup, make notes of their recent cleaning assignment as well as contact the next client by phone to let the client know they are running late. And this may require them to take some time in their vehicle to do so, since safety and the law requires that they not be distracted while driving. It may take as much as 20 minutes or so before they finish these tasks as well as reach their next client.

I hope this clarifies things. Again, I wish to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I take it that the quality of cleaning you received is good since it had not received any negative feedback.

Thank you for choosing Hockey Maids and we wish you a wonderful day!

HOCKEY MAIDS

Nice

Hockey Maids
(403) 800-7839
244 Erin Woods Drive SE
Calgary
AB
T2B 3B9

We called Hockey Maids to assist us cleaning up our Rental Property this month with the allotted time we requested. Really excellent work. Ted is a very honest businessman and operator. HM always tries to be accommodating to fit our schedule.

Hi Lennard,
Good reviews make a big difference for a small business like HOCKEY MAIDS. Your positive input will not only help HOCKEY MAIDS, but also help other customers as well. HOCKEY MAIDS truly appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.

breannascups in Calgary
breannascups in Calgary

Resource Centre Clean

They did a great clean! The windows were sparkling and they were all very nice as well. Would recommend! They made sure I was satisfied with the clean before they left as well.

Hi Breanna,
Ted Querijero,
Owner/Director

KristinL in Calgary
KristinL in Calgary

Hockeymaids Review

Hockeymaids came to do a deep clean of our Resource Room, a common area in the apartment building that all the tenants use.
When I came back the next day it was incredibly bright and clean (even with the blinds being closed!).
I was very impressed with how well they cleaned this very used space!

Hi Kristin.
Positive reviews make a big difference for a small business like HOCKEY MAIDS. Your honest input will not only help HOCKEY MAIDS, but also help other customers as well. I truly appreciate your good feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.

Aaryan in Calgary
Aaryan in Calgary

Perfect cleaning job

We hired hockey maid services for cleaning after our tenants moved out. The place was left absolutely trashed with lots of filthy floors, walls and carpet.
The crew showed up with a smile, on time and with in minutes started getting things done.
I visited the house after few hours and what a difference it was. Very well done and in time.

Hi Aaryan. Good reviews make a big difference for a small business like HOCKEY MAIDS. Your positive input will not only help HOCKEY MAIDS, but also help other customers as well. I truly appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to working with you again soon. Thnx. Ted Querijero, Owner/Director

Hockey Maids Amazing

I have tried other cleaning services and this one has been the best! If there are any concerns they are quick to resolve. The staff are friendly and considerate. I have appreciated their service for four years! - Laurie A.

Hi Laurie.

More about Hockey Maids

Hockey Maids is the 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2018 NUMBER ONE CLEANING COMPANY in CALGARY in the category of House and Apartment Cleaning. Hockey Maids is an online commercial and residential cleaning service based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Hockey Maids Reviews of 5 Star from more than 25 Reviews on Google shows that we are diverse on our service. We provide quality janitorial and office cleaning services as well as reliable and trustworthy house cleaning services in Calgary.

Hockey Maids is an accredited A+ Rated Business with Better Business Bureau (BBB) with more than 14 awesome testimonials and no complaints. We want you to know that we are proud of our Calgary Maids team, their hard work and their accomplishments.

Hockey Maids has been independently reviewed and rated by Three Best Rated as “The Best House Cleaning Services in Calgary, AB“. Three Best Rated is an independent business rating agency who rates 3 top businesses in each category based on business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reputation using a 50-Point Inspection.

WE NOW OFFER JUNK REMOVAL ALSO RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATION.

Hockey Maids is diversifying from Residential and Commercial Cleaning to Residential and Commercial Renovations. With so many years of experience working on a Move out clean, we noted that the house most of the time were left trash out that needs junk removal, carpet need remove and replace with wood laminate, wall with hole need patching and painting, bath tub and toilet bowl need replacement, cabinetry need fixing or replacing, bathroom and kitchen plumbing need upgrade. We now offer "whole nine yard" package of Junk Removal, Renovation and Cleaning, to put back the house or office in reasonable state. We work closely with the client to ensure the scope of work is laid out clearly ensuring the client and Hockey Maids are on the same page. This not only save money for the client by contacting different trades to do plumbing, sprinkler, carpentry, electrical & data, ducting, drywaller painter etc. but also saving the hassle of coordinating these different trades to schedule the work. We tied up with Home Depot to get the best price for all construction materials and pass the savings to the client. In view of this, we were able to reduce the Renovation cost 15 to 20% less compare to top notch renovators who got bigger overheads.

CALL 403-800-7839 for inquiry and booking.

You can book online https://www.hockeymaidsyyc.com. Choose the services you would like us to do. Give us a name, an address and phone number and we'll call you, confirm your order, and take care of the rest! We accept secure credit card payment . You may also choose to pay by email transfer.

We offer exceptional customer service, high standard of cleanliness and professionalism.
See our A+ Credit Rating with BBB:

We are confident we can satisfy your cleaning needs as our Client reviews prove. Otherwise we have a 24 hour warranty to cover areas our Staff missed and book them on the next available spot. If no spot is available, we will give you a free half hour clean on the next service to cover this warranty.