The Handy Force

Christina from Old Toronto
Christina from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Oddjobs Around The House

This company and it's people are awesome! They gave a free quote, showed up on time and did great work. The price was fair and I like the fact that they are in the neighborhood. All of the staff arrive in uniform and are very polite.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christina!! We really appreciate it!!

Dylan  from Old Toronto
Dylan from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Small Kitchen Reno

Handyforce was a nightmare in my experience. Avoid them. They sound great in the beginning, but then they start missing days. The quality of their work (when they show up) is poor (at best) and the workers are inexperienced. Most of the work had to be redone by myself and another contractor. Again, they talk a great sales pitch and were good at making you feel like they were all about customer service. However, in my experience, handyforce did not follow through. I would strongly recommend avoiding them and any service they claim to offer.

Hello ‘Dylan’,

I want to start by apologizing for your experience. We pride ourselves in developing a strong screening and hiring process, a comprehensive training program and exacting company standards. I am so sorry that you had such a poor experience. Please know that we have since learned and improved so that future customer projects do not have the same problems - and I personally oversee that.

I can’t go back in time and change what has been done, I can take what we have learned from our mistakes and not make them again.

I wish the two of you nothing but the best,

-Paul

Helen  in midtown
Helen in midtown

Replaced indoor locks, indoor door replacement; installed baby locks

We had a serious situation with a child locked in a bathroom because of old door lock sets (rescued by fire dept. crying, but safe) and needed them replaced on an emergency basis. Harp came out, very quickly, gave a professional estimate and got the work done within the time-frame needed. Thought it was professional work and fairly priced.

Thank you very much, Helen! We are thrilled that we could help you out!

More about The Handy Force

The HandyForce is on a mission to introduce customer service to the home improvement sector. While everyone is preaching customer service, we are delivering it through our employees. We only hire friendly, outgoing, professionals with an eye for detail. We ensure they dress in uniform, show up on time and ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in East York?