The HandyForce

Reviews for The HandyForce

Jason
Jason

Ceiling Repairs

I had a very positive experience with Handyforce from the initial quote/scheduling/oversight (Paul/Vijay) and completion of the work (Norm). In my particular case the work involved filling/repairing a few ceiling cracks and holes on both floors of the home followed by painting. Norm did a great job on completing this work in addition to the clean-up. Would highly recommend Handyforce again.

Diane Rowe from Toronto
Diane Rowe from Toronto

Wood step and trim

I needed some doing on my house.
1 A wooden step replacing along the whole length of my sliding doors.
2 Wooden trim finishing on stairs
3 Wooden trim repairing in front of sink

I am happy with the work and will use The Handy Force again

Diane Rowe

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Difficult Problem Well Handled and Fixed

What started out as a straightforward floor repair became a potential nightmare. Termites were discovered and a foundation was questioned. With Paul’s steady oversight, Vinjay’s site management and Norm’ excellent hard work, catastrophe was averted, increased costs were kept under control and the work completed with only minimal delay. A shout out to AETNA who provided excellent termite control as well.

railway ties stained

I needed to have my railway ties surrounding my front lawn stained before change in weather. Vijay came and I picked out stain and job was completed that day. Very pleased with job that was done.

Nina MD from Toronto
Nina MD from Toronto

Attic insulation (Roxul) in old house in Danforth East

We actually had a hard time finding someone to install Roxul insulation in our attic (we had read a lot about the product and preferred this option to blown-in.) Then we found HandyForce and they jumped right on it -- Paul was responsive and attentive and the job was quoted quickly. A short while later, the job was booked -- Vijay and Mason were great to work with. Everything was fast, efficient and friendly. Since buying this old house, we've actually had to deal with A LOT of trades people and contractors for various things that have fallen apart over the past few years, and HandyForce was easily one of our best experiences. We would definitely call them again for our next project!

Bathroom update

Company staff were good to deal with. All questions and/or concerns were responded to immediately and we are satisfied with the finished project.
We will contact the Handy Force in the future for another project we have in mind.

Charline in Toronto, Ontario
Charline in Toronto, Ontario

Shower caulking

I was looking for a handyman to help me on some little work at home - recaulking my shower. Paul and Danny were really nice to work with: quick response and quote done as we wanted with all different work separated. Danny was there in the morning of the work to introduce to us the worker and check on the work. I will not hesitate to contact them again for any handyman work around the home.

Jennifer R in Waterloo
Jennifer R in Waterloo

Kitchen Renovation

I recently hired Handyforce to update my kitchen. My project required new countertop, installation of a backsplash, under cabinet lighting and a new sink.

I found that my initial inquiry was responded to very quickly and subsequent communication with Paul was very timely and professional.

Project Lead, Danny was fantastic to work with. He would provide regular communication on the project status and was quick to come up with a solution if the situation required it. Any trades that were in my house were professional.

Each day of the project, I would come home to clean and tidy space which was very much appreciated.

I will hire Handyforce again and would recommend them to others.

Hello Jennifer,

It was a privilege working with you again! Thank you so much for everything and we hope that your new kitchen brings you years of enjoyment.

cheryl.a.clifford in Toronto
cheryl.a.clifford in Toronto

Bathtub installation

We contacted The Handy Force recently after we purchased our first home and discovered our bathtub hadn't been installed correctly. When the tub had any weight in it we noticed it would basically 'sink' away from the wall tile and caulking, resulting in a pretty substantial gap. Paul from The Handy force came over to look at the tub, give us his thoughts and provide a quote. As new homeowners we had zero experience dealing with anything like this, so we felt like fish out of water. But Paul was super friendly and straightforward when explaining what he thought the problem might be. We did get several other quotes for the job but decided to go with The Handy Force, not only because the quote was reasonable and fair but because Paul seemed to be the most knowledgable person we spoke to.

The tub had to be taken out completely (including the first few rows of tile), the subfloor had to be supported (as it had been weakened in a previous reno) and the tub needed to be reinstalled with support underneath as well as a proper frame. In total it was a 4 day job. Norm from The Handy Force did the bulk of the work but we also dealt with Danny who was project manager. Both were really friendly and clear about what needed to be done. Everything was explained to us step by step.

We are really happy with the tub now that it doesn't drop whenever there is weight in it. The only problem now is that we want to completely retile the walls around the tub because Norms tiling job is so much better than the existing tile job!

I would definitely recommend The Handy Force to anyone looking to have odd jobs done. We're already planning to work with the company again to demolish a large shed in our backyard.

Hi Cheryl!

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

More about The HandyForce

The HandyForce is on a mission to introduce customer service to the home improvement sector. While everyone is preaching customer service, we are delivering it through our employees. We only hire friendly, outgoing, professionals with an eye for detail. We ensure they dress in uniform, show up on time and ...