Satelite Garden Centre

maria kur in Ancaster
maria kur in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

client service

Great selection of plants and flowers however client service is very poor.
Took very long time to find someone to get some information and when they arrived she was very unhappy and rude!

amp in hamilton
amp in hamilton
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

making my own garden

Anna was very helpful when I went last year to start my garden for the very first time. She understood my needs and address my concerns. I bought what she told me and the garden came out amazing. This spring I will be back to add new plants to my garden.
Thanks Anna

israel de la cruz in Hamilton
israel de la cruz in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

plants

this very good stores to by plants for you garden and is very good prices. the staff was very helpful and helped me find everything i was looking for. This garden centre is the best one to go to. I am a returning customer every year.

Mike & Wendy
Mike & Wendy
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

nursery stock, gardening supplies, landscape materials, garden accessories.

Over the years I have dealt with many different garden centres and have found this one to be reasonably priced, well stocked and the staff very helpful. Most recently I purchased patio stones & screening that were priced less than any of the competitors in the area. The delivery was also more reasonable than the rest. Over all I find them to be good value.