Wilkinson Tile and Stone

Langley BC
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Langley  >  Wilkinson Tile and Stone

Reviews for Wilkinson Tile and Stone

1 review Langley, BC

An amazing people and business

Arlene and Brandon were amazing. They helped us pick our tiles and flooring for our master bathroom. They also were knowledgeable about what else we needed like trim and grout. When our renovation went bad and we tore out what the contractor did we went back to Wilkinson Tile to replace what we threw out. They were so kind and sympathetic to our issue. When we rebought the tile they gave us a discount. They are a family business and help out the less fortunate in the community. We are so pleased with this business we would highly recommend them to anyone as their knowledgeable of tile and their integrity are second to none.

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that we could help turn your tough experience around.

Zaher in North Vancouver
Zaher in North Vancouver
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Full house renovation from floors to walls

When looking for tiles and stone when we were renovating our house, we went to the big name retailers but nothing stood out or caught our attention. We then started looking at the specialized tile stores but the service wasn't there until we came across Wilkinson Tile.

As soon as we walked in the store, we got the first class treatment from Brandon and Irene. Brandon took the time to show us almost every tile and stone they had in their warehouse. After so many hours and numerous trips to the store, we purchased all of our tiles and stone for our bathrooms, kitchen, fireplace's and foyer from Wilkinson.

Their pricing was great, selection was awesome and service was above others. If we didn't come across Wilkinson, we don't think we could have pulled off our dream house and have it turn out as nice as it did.

Thank you!

Thank you Zaher, it was a pleasure helping you to design your home. We would love to see some photos of the finished product.

Christine Rzepka in
Christine Rzepka in
1 review Langley Township, BC

5th Bathroom

This is the 5th bathroom renovation and each time I have found the perfect tile at Wilkonson Tile &Stone. I had checked out other places but Wilkonson was the only place that took time to help and treated me well every time. Thanks Irene for all your time.
Christine Rzepka

Thank you Christine it was my pleasure helping you. Hope your dad enjoys his new bathroom.

Alex Johnson in Langley
Alex Johnson in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Bathroom and Fireplace Renovation

I had the best experience in choosing tile for my 2 full bathrooms, powder room and fireplace. They have a huge warehouse of in stock tile and boards to choose from. You can take samples home to check out the colors in your own lighting. The staff is great in picking and matching color combinations. I went on their advice with all my tile choices as it looked beautiful. The service was 100% from being to end. I am a person that does not make decisions fast and they were so patient with no pressure. Thank You Wilkinson Tile. I will definitely refer you to everyone.

Thank you for the very kind words. It was a pleasure helping you design your rooms.

Dar in Cloverdale
Dar in Cloverdale
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Staff were helpful in assisting with layout of tile pattern for shower and floor installation. Staff helped in recommending the proper adhesives and grout to get the job done correctly without any problems.