HomeStars  >  Insulation in Kitchener  >  Evolution Insulation - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Evolution Insulation - No Longer In Business

Helen Witkowski from Hamilton
Helen Witkowski from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Insulation

My older house needed wall insulation badly. Evolution Insulation explained to me my many options carefully and explained the energy savings that would follow. The 3 man crews (7 men altogether) came in one day as explained. They were professional and hardworking. The day after the project, the house had no drafts and I was happy with the lower energy bills.
-HW

Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods
Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods

AirKrete insulation in walls, cellulose in attic

Two separate crews for this job. Prices were definitely fair compared to others. Crew knew what they were doing, were very clean, and also personable (a couple of guys were at both jobs, a week apart). On the second visit, they fixed a couple of things from the first job (some missed spots).

For the attic job, they cut a whole in my ceiling and were nice enough to fulfill my request to take some pictures for me of my attic which I hadn't seen before. I'm in a Victorian rowhouse and was curious if I had firewalls up in there.

I went around to various rooms with a thermometer before and after their job and compared temperatures and the insulation definitely made a difference. Back in the office, I'd say my initial contact with the receptionist was really great, and Joe was totally helpful as well, even answering questions in aftercare after they had my money. Would highly recommend these guys.

Marilyn Moran in Hamilton
Marilyn Moran in Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic insulation

These guys came in to put insulation in the atic of our house...they were very tidy,,,and cleaned up after themselves when they finished. They explained to us what they were doing and how it would affect the temperatures in the house after...all in all they did a very good job and we were very pleased with their work.

Sheila in Hamilton
Sheila in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Insulation in attic

I contracted with Evolution Insualtion to add more insulation in our attic. The job was done quickly and with a minimum of mess, and they cleaned up the small mess that was made. Very polite, and I was very pleased with the service.

5 reviews Hamilton, ON

insulated attic and garage

I had three quotes from various companies to insulated my attic and spray foam my basement.
Evolution Insulation provided a fair price and did an excellent job. The house was left in perfect condition with out having to vacuum or pick up any dust. The job was top quality, the crews arrived as scheduled and on time.

5 reviews Hamilton, ON

insulated attic and garage

Job was perfectly executed from installation to clean up. Appointments were held on time, crews were polite and professional. Excellent results in product performance. The owner of the company took the time to explain products and procedures.

More about Evolution Insulation - No Longer In Business

Evolution Insulation staffs professional, fully trained and experienced insulation specialists. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau, fully insured with liabitly and WSIB coverage. Evolution Insulation services Southwestern Ontario, with services such as Blown in Insulation for Attics and Walls, Spray Foam Insulation, and Fireproofing. Evolution Insulation specializes in ...