HomeStars  >  Roofing in Br Antford  >  RM Roofing & Renovations

Reviews for RM Roofing & Renovations

Re roof.  in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Can't say enough ,this company does most of the roofs in our town ,and did a perfect job on mine .highly recommend this 30 plus year old company. They don't advertise ,or campaign for work in anyway like other roofing company's ,so glad the guys at work referred me to Jeremy and Randy. Great team of gents. My wife and I love the fact that they recycle all the old materials as well , excellent work ,excellent price ,excellent experience. Regards Jeremy and Suzie Millar .

Caroline in Ohsweken
1 review Brantford, ON

I cannot say enough about this company. We contacted Jeremy last year on recommendation from a family member. We were not ready at that time to get our roof done but we were so impressed by his knowledge and professionalism that we promised to use his service when the time came. When I called him a year later he still remembered the location and the small problem we are experiencing with a leak. He is so organized in that he was able to refer back to a picture of the house and the quote he gave us from last year. So impressed!! Well, we just had our roof done by Randy and his crew and it looks amazing. A lot of time and attention was given to clean up. Jeremy was exceptional with answering any questions along the way and was always readily available to communicate with us. Will recommend them anytime ~Caroline in Brantford

Nick in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

We have a mansard roof so it's 4 sides plus a cottage style roof and all its capping. On the one side, they had to work within 4 feet of the pool and they also installed 4 new delightful looking vents up top. We were extremely pleased with "Sam's Crew" who had it all done in 2 days. We were (well, my wife was) particularly pleased with the clean-up. (I really wouldn't care myself but, it's very useful to have a happy wife.) The other day she came in all excited because she actually found one shiny new nail in the grass after they left. (Our neighbours complain because they are still picking up nails from their yard 4 years after some outfit replaced their roof and their's is not as intricate as ours.) I was impressed with the teamwork and the fact that the whole team jumped in to help each other whenever a situation arose. A couple of seconds of help to each other made the job just speed along and they all did it at every opportunity. The two ladies on the crew astonished me with their knowledge and skills.
Being retired, with little to do, I spent most of my time watching them work. It was fascinating. It was very hot when they were up there ( I sat on my scooter with a cool drink in the shade) and they brought cases of bottled water with them. Each time somebody would come down for something, he, or she'd throw multiple water bottles up to the crew. I never saw one miss and they were being thrown up like rapid fire bullets.
We are very impressed with the perfect job they did, the speed at which they did it, the professionalism and pride they took in their work and the overall delight having them here. I can't speak for the other crews but, Sam's Crew gets my wholehearted recommendation for being "THE" best. Oh! One more thing, We finally got a heavy rain the other night and it is perfect, just like Sam said it would be. (Marian was very pleased because they left our property cleaner than it was when they arrived.)
They came to us as workers, they left as friends! - Nick and Marian Nicholson - July 16

Ian from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

This company significantly exceeded my expectations. On time, best materials, great crew (Chad's) and work quickly. Take my advice and hire this company that does 20 new roofs a week. Gotta be the best in the area. Salesmen know their business.

jay from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

All I can say is wow ,I have a large home and it was finished in 7 hours by these guys ,roof and clean up we're perfect ,all business and no awful bin used ,garage left with them ,thumbs way up!,, ,!

Trang Lam from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Jeremy is a great site manager. Everyone on his crew was quick and efficient. Most importantly they were all very nice and clean. They got their job done earlier then estimated. They did what they said they will do, and left the job spotless. I'm am using them again for all my other homes!!!

jay from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

polite and professional,completed job in half a day and they cleaned up perfect,i couldn't find 1 nail anywhere .perfect job ...was very impressed with there dump trucks ,just had my laneway redoneand my other estimates want to use those awful bins..highly recommend these guys..