RM Roofing & Renovations

Dan and Marie  in Caledonia
Dan and Marie in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

New Roof

Thank you Jeremy and the crew from RM Roofing. We were soooo pleased with the exceptional service this company provided....they are honest,reliable and keep their word. The project was done in a day and we were away and you would not have known they were even there (other then the beautiful roof they left us) ... we cannot praise this company enough for exceptional service and product ..highly recommend them

Aaron in Brant
Aaron in Brant
1 review Brant, ON

Roof replacement

From the initial quote to the end of the job , everything was great . Thank you to the crews that worked the last 2 days to replace our roof , it looks great , the yard was left spotless and the crews were very hard working. Highly recommendable.

Steve in Simcoe
Steve in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

Roof and Eavestrough

Thanks to RM Roofing for the great job they did on our roof and eavestrough. The crews were efficient and courteous, the products are superior. All questions and concerns were dealt with promptly. We highly recommend this company. Thanks again. Steve and Kelly from Simcoe.

Re roof.  in Caledonia
Re roof. in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Re roof.

Can't say enough ,this company does most of the roofs in our town ,and did a perfect job on mine .highly recommend this 30 plus year old company. They don't advertise ,or campaign for work in anyway like other roofing company's ,so glad the guys at work referred me to Jeremy and Randy. Great team of gents. My wife and I love the fact that they recycle all the old materials as well , excellent work ,excellent price ,excellent experience. Regards Jeremy and Suzie Millar .

Caroline in Ohsweken
Caroline in Ohsweken
1 review Brantford, ON

I cannot say enough about this company. We contacted Jeremy last year on recommendation from a family member. We were not ready at that time to get our roof done but we were so impressed by his knowledge and professionalism that we promised to use his service when the time came. When I called him a year later he still remembered the location and the small problem we are experiencing with a leak. He is so organized in that he was able to refer back to a picture of the house and the quote he gave us from last year. So impressed!! Well, we just had our roof done by Randy and his crew and it looks amazing. A lot of time and attention was given to clean up. Jeremy was exceptional with answering any questions along the way and was always readily available to communicate with us. Will recommend them anytime ~Caroline in Brantford

Nick in Brantford
Nick in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Very happy with Sam's Crew's job and our roof.

We have a mansard roof so it's 4 sides plus a cottage style roof and all its capping. On the one side, they had to work within 4 feet of the pool and they also installed 4 new delightful looking vents up top. We were extremely pleased with "Sam's Crew" who had it all done in 2 days. We were (well, my wife was) particularly pleased with the clean-up. (I really wouldn't care myself but, it's very useful to have a happy wife.) The other day she came in all excited because she actually found one shiny new nail in the grass after they left. (Our neighbours complain because they are still picking up nails from their yard 4 years after some outfit replaced their roof and their's is not as intricate as ours.) I was impressed with the teamwork and the fact that the whole team jumped in to help each other whenever a situation arose. A couple of seconds of help to each other made the job just speed along and they all did it at every opportunity. The two ladies on the crew astonished me with their knowledge and skills.
Being retired, with little to do, I spent most of my time watching them work. It was fascinating. It was very hot when they were up there ( I sat on my scooter with a cool drink in the shade) and they brought cases of bottled water with them. Each time somebody would come down for something, he, or she'd throw multiple water bottles up to the crew. I never saw one miss and they were being thrown up like rapid fire bullets.
We are very impressed with the perfect job they did, the speed at which they did it, the professionalism and pride they took in their work and the overall delight having them here. I can't speak for the other crews but, Sam's Crew gets my wholehearted recommendation for being "THE" best. Oh! One more thing, We finally got a heavy rain the other night and it is perfect, just like Sam said it would be. (Marian was very pleased because they left our property cleaner than it was when they arrived.)
They came to us as workers, they left as friends! - Nick and Marian Nicholson - July 16

Ian from Brantford
Ian from Brantford

roof

This company significantly exceeded my expectations. On time, best materials, great crew (Chad's) and work quickly. Take my advice and hire this company that does 20 new roofs a week. Gotta be the best in the area. Salesmen know their business.

jay from Brantford
jay from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Reroof and eave troughs

All I can say is wow ,I have a large home and it was finished in 7 hours by these guys ,roof and clean up we're perfect ,all business and no awful bin used ,garage left with them ,thumbs way up!,, ,!

Trang Lam from Burlington
Trang Lam from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Re-shingled and re-set roof

Jeremy is a great site manager. Everyone on his crew was quick and efficient. Most importantly they were all very nice and clean. They got their job done earlier then estimated. They did what they said they will do, and left the job spotless. I'm am using them again for all my other homes!!!

Looking for Roofing pros in Br Antford?