Advance Windows

1119 Derry Road East Mississauga ON L5T1P3

Reviews for Advance Windows

rita in Mississauga
rita in Mississauga

Enlarge and install entry door

My brother is doing renovation for his house. After he made a decision for enlarge his entry door for his house, he got three quotes from three companies and told me it is harder for him to make a decision. I recommended Advance Windows and owner Mark to him since I have known this company for several years due to their excellent business in our local windows and doors market. He took my suggestion and made a contract with Mark. Mark is very knowledgeable about doors and own super excellent installer team. He gave many good suggestions about the door selection and sent installer Jerry to us. Jerry and his guys enlarged the entry door by cutting the brick and then installed a beautiful new door for us. After Jerry finished the door installation, although it was almost 7:00 pm Mark and his brother still came and asked us if everything felt satisfied. Next day Jerry came back to check the door again and told me that he wanted to give me perfect work. The whole team work attitude is very impressive. We couldn't be happier about the new door installation experience and highly recommend them to our neighbors. Recently we will offer Mark another project for windows replacement and truly believe we will get another beautiful result. Thanks a lot, Mark and your team!

Thank you for this awesome feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your brother, and we really appreciate the referrals. I look forward to doing your new window project.
Mark and the Advance Team

mohammad in Toronto
mohammad in Toronto

Window installation

Mark is a really nice guy, I was doing my windows for the first time, hes knowledable and informative.
installers did a great job too.
Windows look great , would Recommend 100%

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Our main goal is to make sure every job is done properly. Please keep in mind for future window projects, that we are approved for the new government rebate program which offers $500 per window capped at $5,000 for select window products (Energy Star Most Efficient Windows)

arnelji
arnelji

Doors and windows

Excellent jobs and very nice people including the sales represenative Mark Shaban. Friendly employee and accomdating service.

Thanks Arnel. We also enjoyed every minute. Your new windows look great! I love how the black exterior came out. Good choice! Please note that there is a new government rebate program available and our company is approved. Please let friends and family know. For further details, you know where to reach me. :)
Mark and the Advance team

Shane
Shane
1 review Caledon, ON

Custom patio doors

I was under a very tight timeline due to another project I had going on of stuccoing the entire house. I decided at the last minute to add a very large, oversized patio door. Mark and his team were able to recommend a beautiful solution to my needs, and worked very closely with my contractor to ensure everything was done on a very short schedule so the overall project was not delayed. The customer service I received was outstanding, the entire group at advanced windows and their installation team are exceptionally professional and I would recommend them to anyone doing a small or very large project.

Doing a large renovation is exceptionally stressful, Mark and his team were able to make this the easiest part of the project, and remove all of the stresses I had with such a tight timeline.

I was 100% satisfied with their service, quality, delivery and price. Please consider this company if you were looking for any window needs, or custom solutions.

Thank you for your trust in me and my team. I really enjoyed working with you and your wife. We're really glad that we could make your experience a lot easier and less stressful. This is one of our main goals as a windows and doors company assisting homeowners to recieve the renovation experience they are looking for - with top quality products, workmanship and on time delivery.

I really look forward to working with you again when you need your windows replaced.

Thanks again,
Mark and the Advance team

STELAUR in Toronto
STELAUR in Toronto

Great Price/Great Workmanship/right on time

We renovated a tenanted property in Toronto and changed all the windows and doors and capped a bay window. Moe was a very knowledgeable sales person who was honest and helped us choose the right products for our work - the outcome was fabulous. The windows are a very good quality, the scheduling was perfect, the workmanship was top notch in every aspect. We are now using them in another project and highly recommend this company.

Thank you for you kind words and it was a pleasure doing business with you. We're really glad you found our work top notch as we take every job seriously whether small or larger projects. On time delivery, top quality product and workmanship is our main priority in doing our best to keep every homeowner happy.
Thanks again!
Moe and the Advance Team.

Anis in Brampton
Anis in Brampton

Quality product and service for a great price!

Mark and his team were all really knowledgeable and attentive to all our needs. Service was provided quick and without questions asked all withing the time frame promised. I've done work with dozens of windows and doors companies and these guys are by far the best. Recommended them to all my family and friends. They really do want what's best for the customer. Really happy with the service and the product we got.

Thank you so much for your recommendations. We take pride in our quality and workmanship. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best Regards

Mido in Mississauga
Mido in Mississauga

6 Windows - great customer service

Me and my wife got a few quotes for our windows and after a few weeks of thorough research, we decided to go with Advance Windows. They came through with the best customer service and quote. Their work was fast and clean, and you can see the quality in their windows. We are glad we hired them and definitely recommend them to friends and family.

It was awesome doing business with the both of you and we look forward to assisting you in the near future. Best wishes from the Advance team

Chris_benj
Chris_benj

Windows and Door

The work is very neat quick the workers even move some things out their way which I didn't get time to do .I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of product and job done

Thank you Chris. It was great doing business with you and we look forward to staying in touch.
Mark and the Advance Team.

Kosta
Kosta

Windows

I have done many projects with local Window companies being in the Real Estate industry, so it has become habitual to understand the market costs & quality being offered. Advance windows really stood out, the Workmanship and Quality of the service was bar to none. They really fought to do business and build a relationship, the installers were some of the most efficient I have seen & quality of window offered couldn't be beat. From someone who has been using Window companies for almost a decade I would highly recommend them.

We thank you for your kind words. Quality and workmanship is of most important to us. We appreciate the referrals you've sent us and are honoured to have you as an Advance Windows customer.

mitrovi7 in Toronto
mitrovi7 in Toronto

Window installation

I had 4 window quotations to replace 12 windows in my parent's house and decided to go with Advance Windows. Mark was my representative and he guided me throughout the whole process. They were not the lowest price but their product and workmanship exceeded my expectations. They really seemed to care and about their reputation, and answered all my questions promptly. I will go back to them once it's time to do my doors. Thanks for an awesome job!

At Advance Windows we really do take pride in our work and make sure every job exceeds the expectations of our customer's. Thanks once again, for your interest and trust in our team :)

More about Advance Windows

Advance Windows and Doors to fit your home renovation needs. We carry all styles such as casements, single and double sliders, awnings, fixed, and even custom shape windows. Low E and Argon/Krypton gas, with triple pane exceed most standards to have High Efficiency and best Energy ratings in the industry. We can customize our product to fit any of your expectations. Our high quality windows combined with our outstanding workmanship, and great prices guarantee every job to exceed satisfaction. Make your dream home come true with Advance Windows.