Advance Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1119 Derry Road East Mississauga ON L5T1P3

Reviews for Advance Windows

rita

Excellent service for replacing windows

This is my second time to work with Advanced Windows and his owner Mark. Since I had very positive work experience with Mark, without any doubt I made a contract with him for replacement of all of my basement windows. As before Mark and his team are very professional. Shawn did excellent work for us. Based on my experience with Mark, I am very impressed that his team has so rich experience for doors and windows installation with reasonable price! I definitely recommend Mark to my friends and neighbours if they need to replace windows and doors. Thanks a lot, Mark!

Thank you so much Rita for this thoughtful feedback. We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to staying in touch in the near future. At Advance Windows the quality of workmanship is one of our top priorities. I want to personally thank you for the referrals you've already sent, and look forward to more in the future. Best wishes to you and your family, Mark and the Advance Team

Ann in Mississauga
Ann in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Fantastic Service

We needed all our widows replaced and we used Advanced Widows for the second time.
As before Marc and his team were very professional and installed the widows on time.
We would highly recommend Advance Windows

Thank you Ann, it was always a pleasure working with you and I really appreciate the referrals. Your windows look really good especially the Bay window. I hope you guys are enjoying them. Thanks again, Mark and the Advance team

Stephen from Mississauga
Stephen from Mississauga

Excellent Replacement of Large Windows

We had recently two very large windows in our kitchen replaced by Advance Windows and Doors. They did an excellent job at a reasonable price. The windows look great! We particularly thank Moe Shaban, the Sales Manager, for having the job done to fit our schedule.

Thank you Stephen! At Advance windows our goal is to help homeowners get excellent service at affordable prices. We look forward to staying in touch
Moe and the Advance Team

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Windows done right by Moe and his crew

Got quotes from a few companies. Advance windows came out on top in terms of price, quality and service. Others will upsell you on features that Advance windows gives for free. On top of that installation done by Jerry and his crew was fantastic. I have california shutters and they were took down and installed back with precision and perfection. Builders' windows lack proper insulation so Jerry and his crew put a lot of foam insulation around the frame. Along with govt rebate, it only makes sense to hire Moe and his crew from Advanced windows.

We are really glad that you are this pleased with our work. Quality of workmanship is top priority for us at Advance Windows. Thank you so much for being a customer and we look forward to assisting you and any referrals in the near future.

Faiz in Mississauga
Faiz in Mississauga

Good Job by Moe from Advance Windows

I am very pleased with the service I got by Moe, the representative from Advanced Windows. He had good customer service skills and understood my needs. He regularly kept me posted on where things were with my order and it was always easy to reach out to him. I found that he worked in my best interest and gave me the best price compared to the quotes I got from other vendors. I will certainly recommend Moe to anyone wanting to have their windows changed.

Thank you Faiz, one of our main goals is to work in the best interest of our customers and i treat every home like it was mine. I look forward to staying in touch and appreciate all the recommendation my friend.

May S.  in Mississauga
May S. in Mississauga

9 windows replaced brick to brick and a skylight

Mark Shaban was very professional and he really delivered what was promised! He’s got a good friend who referred me to him. The front window was converted to a bay window. It’s gorgeous!!

Thanks for this great feedback, we really look forward to staying in touch. Your windows look amazing, especially the Bay Conversion, what a transformation!
Mark

rita

Enlarge and install entry door

My brother is doing renovation for his house. After he made a decision for enlarge his entry door for his house, he got three quotes from three companies and told me it is harder for him to make a decision. I recommended Advance Windows and owner Mark to him since I have known this company for several years due to their excellent business in our local windows and doors market. He took my suggestion and made a contract with Mark. Mark is very knowledgeable about doors and own super excellent installer team. He gave many good suggestions about the door selection and sent installer Jerry to us. Jerry and his guys enlarged the entry door by cutting the brick and then installed a beautiful new door for us. After Jerry finished the door installation, although it was almost 7:00 pm Mark and his brother still came and asked us if everything felt satisfied. Next day Jerry came back to check the door again and told me that he wanted to give me perfect work. The whole team work attitude is very impressive. We couldn't be happier about the new door installation experience and highly recommend them to our neighbors. Recently we will offer Mark another project for windows replacement and truly believe we will get another beautiful result. Thanks a lot, Mark and your team!

Thank you for this awesome feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your brother, and we really appreciate the referrals. I look forward to doing your new window project.
Mark and the Advance Team

mohammad in Toronto
mohammad in Toronto

Window installation

Mark is a really nice guy, I was doing my windows for the first time, hes knowledable and informative.
installers did a great job too.
Windows look great , would Recommend 100%

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Our main goal is to make sure every job is done properly. Please keep in mind for future window projects, that we are approved for the new government rebate program which offers $500 per window capped at $5,000 for select window products (Energy Star Most Efficient Windows)

arnelji
arnelji

Doors and windows

Excellent jobs and very nice people including the sales represenative Mark Shaban. Friendly employee and accomdating service.

Thanks Arnel. We also enjoyed every minute. Your new windows look great! I love how the black exterior came out. Good choice! Please note that there is a new government rebate program available and our company is approved. Please let friends and family know. For further details, you know where to reach me. :)
Mark and the Advance team

Shane
Shane
1 review Caledon, ON

Custom patio doors

I was under a very tight timeline due to another project I had going on of stuccoing the entire house. I decided at the last minute to add a very large, oversized patio door. Mark and his team were able to recommend a beautiful solution to my needs, and worked very closely with my contractor to ensure everything was done on a very short schedule so the overall project was not delayed. The customer service I received was outstanding, the entire group at advanced windows and their installation team are exceptionally professional and I would recommend them to anyone doing a small or very large project.

Doing a large renovation is exceptionally stressful, Mark and his team were able to make this the easiest part of the project, and remove all of the stresses I had with such a tight timeline.

I was 100% satisfied with their service, quality, delivery and price. Please consider this company if you were looking for any window needs, or custom solutions.

Thank you for your trust in me and my team. I really enjoyed working with you and your wife. We're really glad that we could make your experience a lot easier and less stressful. This is one of our main goals as a windows and doors company assisting homeowners to recieve the renovation experience they are looking for - with top quality products, workmanship and on time delivery.

I really look forward to working with you again when you need your windows replaced.

Thanks again,
Mark and the Advance team

More about Advance Windows

Advance Windows and Doors to fit your home renovation needs. We carry all styles such as casements, single and double sliders, awnings, fixed, and even custom shape windows. Low E and Argon/Krypton gas, with triple pane exceed most standards to have High Efficiency and best Energy ratings in the industry. We can customize our product to fit any of your expectations. Our high quality windows combined with our outstanding workmanship, and great prices guarantee every job to exceed satisfaction. Make your dream home come true with Advance Windows.