Advance Windows

Reviews for Advance Windows

Rob in Brampton
Rob in Brampton

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered a couple windows to check out the service and quality before ordering the balance for my entire home.

I delt with the owner directly, he was very patient and answered all my questions. Installation was a breeze, window quality is excellent and will be placing another order.

I was able to save money going through advance windows...I highly recommend.

lynn.mcandrew
lynn.mcandrew
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Service Visit

Requested a service call as the latch on the window wasn’t clicking in as it should. The technician who came out was amazing! He explained why it wasn’t latching and showed me how to ensue it patched properly (new window so was stiff). The customer service of this technician was above and beyond! He went through some other bits of information on how to prevent other issues. What a great experience!

Thank you for your kind words, the advance team is dedicated to customer service and it's of top priority. Looking forward to future work or any referrals.
Best wishes, Mark and the Advance Team

Awesome doors

Note: Price is approximate
Went to the home show and after talking to numerous companies for our front doors (as well as garage doors) we decided on 3 to come to the house. All 3 company representatives were great but decided to go with Mark at Advance Windows. He was really personable, knowledgeable and patient with us - getting any renovations done is and should be a real learning curve. Our side of the street is full sun mid to end of day and, for some reason, our side is very windy - we even have to secure our flower pots. Very happy with our choice of doors and they were installed without incident. Workmen were very clean as well. A few weeks later, there was a strange sound coming from the doors - whistling - which has never happened to us. I texted Mark who arranged for someone to come and take a look - all done, fixed … have yet to notice any more whistling. Very happy and we get a lot of compliments. Thanks Mark and Advance Windows.

Thank you so much for writing this and posting pictures. Your door is so beautiful and its really true what they say - the front door really is the eye of the house! Looking forward to staying in touch and doing more business in the near future. Warmest regards, Mark and the Advance Team

sc_way
sc_way

Excellent service!

Mark and his team are excellent. The installers Chris and Shawn are extremely professional and take pride in their work. I highly recommend Advance windows and hope you will consider doing business with them in the future!!!

Thank you! We're really glad to hear it. The whole process from start to finish was a pleasure, and i cant wait to replace the two entry doors as well soon, and look forward to many more pleasant times. Thanks again, Mark and the Advance Team

M in Mississauga
M in Mississauga

Windows replacement

Moe is pleasant and easy to work with. We first met him 10 years ago when we had 5 windows replaced, including a large bow window and front door. This time he replaced 6 windows. The team is great and very pleasant and obliging. They also keep the appointments, are punctual, and time sensitive. The work was clean and included framing.

Moe also got a window screen fixed that another installer broke while giving a quote.

I do recommend Advance Windows and Doors.

Thank you for the nice words, it was an honour doing business with you, please keep us in mind for future work and referrals. Best regards, Moe and the Advance Team

Walter494
Walter494

Great job on my new front door

Moe came to my house and was very patient and knowledgeable. He explained all my options and the costs for each. He listens and tries to meet your needs. The workers that installed the door were very professional and tidy. They did a great job and left my house and porch spotless. I recommend them based on my good results.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to assisting in the future. Your door looks great and we appreciate any referrals. Moe and the Advance team

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Windows & Front Entry Door

Advance Windows did an excellent job with installing our new windows and front entry door. They are professional and everything was completed within one day. They are clean and removed all of our old windows and doors. I highly recommend them for any homeowner/business needing windows and doors.

Thank you for your pleasant feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you! The Advance team is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and making sure every job is done with special care, efficiency, and cleanliness. You house looks awesome now! Best wishes, Mark and the Advance team

Jon
Jon

Quick to fix any errors

I used Advance for a project for a client of mine, during the install a couple issues arose. Advance Windows was quick to correct them. Will absolutely be using them again!

Thank you for sharing. Customer service is of highest priority to us, and we look forward to assisting in the near future. Best wishes

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows

Moe is the man for you when it comes to windows replacement for efficiency! He kept a tight shift on his excellent crew!
I would recommend Moe to anyone! He is a nice handsome young man!

Thanks for the love, it's much appreciated!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows replaced

We recently got our entire windows replaced and it was a great job done by Advance Windows. Moe was very responsive whenever I reached our to him on the status of windows delivery and installation. He is too good and also filed the rebate immediately. Installer also did the great job. thanks Moe for the excellent service.

Thank you so much for these kind words, at Advance Windows our main goal is to exceed expectations in every way possible. I look forward to staying in touch and connecting with any referrals in the future. Thanks again, Moe and the Advance team

More about Advance Windows

Advance Windows and Doors to fit your home renovation needs. We carry all styles such as casements, single and double sliders, awnings, fixed, and even custom shape windows. Low E and Argon/Krypton gas, with triple pane exceed most standards to have High Efficiency and best Energy ratings in the industry. We can customize our product to fit any of your expectations. Our high quality windows combined with our outstanding workmanship, and great prices guarantee every job to exceed satisfaction. Make your dream home come true with Advance Windows.