GS Hardwood

MISSISSAUGA ON L4T

Reviews for GS Hardwood

idrinapeel in
1 review , AB

I have used GS Hardwood Floors on 3 occasions. I would give them a high rating for the first two projects because at the time, I found their workmanship and the entire experience above average.

I recently contracted the company to install laminate flooring in my home. Although the owner was late for scheduled appointments, the job was completed in record time at a reasonable price. I was not too concerned about the fact that the workers did not clean up after themselves because the place was empty and I had planned to have it painted and professionally cleaned.

However, some of the the transition strips were not installed properly and have become a trip hazard. I emailed the owner a few times with no response. I eventually reached him by phone and we scheduled an appointment for the transitions to be properly installed. He did not show up. When I called him, he said that he "forgot". We rescheduled, and for the second time, he has not shown up. I have tried to reach him by phone and have sent a text message, but he is unresponsive.

I have reshuffled several appointments and wasted valuable time waiting for this minor repair to be done.

I have recommended GS Hardwood to a few friends, some of whom have used this company for flooring projects. I am extremely disappointed in their after sales service, and for this reason will no longer recommend them to potential customers.

mahmood nulla from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I called several hardwood resurficing companies and finally setteled on GS Hardwood. I am glad I chose GS Hardwood, they did a very clean job and removed all the dents and scratches from the hardwood. The owner came personally two times to provide a quote and all employees I dealt with were very professional.

Rose in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

good service and workmanship; always on time and addressed concerns in a professional manner; reasonable prices and quality materials; I would recommend this company to friends and family for staining, hardwood installation, and custom stair work