Chrissy & Co Design Savvy

Patricia - Vancouver
Patricia - Vancouver
1 review W VANCOUVER, BC

Renovation of a cottage.

Chrissy was quickly able to interpret the direction I wanted to go to change our 70's pine cottage into a beautiful, modern Beach House. With a few well placed words she was able to convince my husband that our pine walls and ceiling should be painted. From start to finish Chrissy offered sage advice, shopped with me for new furniture and accessories and kept me focused on the end results. With a new kitchen, updated bathroom, new floors, windows and a few removed walls we now have a beautiful beach house. Can't wait to see what she recommends for our Vancouver home.

More about Chrissy & Co Design Savvy

Vancouver Interior Designers, our passion is to help people love their home by transforming it into a space that truly reflects their character & lifestyle. Our services include Kitchen Remodeling.