Stillness Room Inc

Review for Stillness Room Inc

mrwolfe christie park
mrwolfe christie park

Meditation Chair, Cushions, and Table

Duncan delivered my furniture the same day I ordered it over the phone. Duncan arrived on time and unpacked all the items removing all the packing materials from my home. Duncan generously gave me and delivered personal good good wishes to everyone on my home. The Stillness Room gave me excellent service and support.

Thank you so much for your kind posting! I believe we are both smiling as we read this - Dale loves his new "Duncan" nickname :)

We take great pride in the unique meditation furniture that we offer and love making people smile when we deliver! Our customers quickly become our friends and for this we feel truly blessed...

Warm regards,

Jaclyn & Dale (aka Duncan) :)