Elite Stone And Garden

F.W. in Richmond hill
F.W. in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping

I inherited a HUGE landscaping mess when I bought this house. The quality of the stonework, plant material, and design were unsafe, unpleasant, and unappealing. Brandon and Rob helped me figure out what was needed to transform the area into a warm and welcoming space. They listened carefully to my ideas and fears, and worked within my budget. They and their workers are highly skilled, personable, and very professional. During the process, even my neighbours commented on how hard they worked, and the quality of the workmanship. I am thrilled with the outcome! Thanks Team Elite!

Robert McMurdy in Richmond hill
Robert McMurdy in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Stone and garden

The service I recieved by Elite Stone and Garden was one of a kind. They delivered a high quality work at a very competitive price. I have already recommended them to a few friends who have all been very impressed. Great customer service!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Richmond Hill?