Thorpe Woodworking

Reviews for Thorpe Woodworking

Dani from Newmarket
Dani from Newmarket
7 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fixes in the kitchen and bathroom

I hired Don Thorpe to assist me with small fixes on washroom and kitchen. Although he seemed honest, friendly and had provided me a decent quote for the service, he was always late, the work was extremely poorly executed, and very bad customer service. At the end he surprised me with a charge above what he had quoted initially due to the time it took him to complete some of the work that he clearly demonstrate no expertise.

I did not like the final result and definitely do not recommend this contractor.

James A in Etobicoke
James A in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom and Kitchen Reno

We got several quotes and we went with him because he seemed to be honest at the time. Poor workmanship and poor customer service. He did some work that he should have checked with me but didn't bother. The work should have been done in two but took three months. Basically shoddy work that I'm not happy with. His name is Don and don't deal with him.