Costco

CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9

Reviews for Costco

Harry from Calgary
Harry from Calgary

The best $55 I will ever spend!

Thinking back, it is funny that I did some research into this company before first taking a membership! In retrospect, I cannot imagine a better investment than a Costco membership. Their products are good, prices are extremely competitive, pharmacy prescription service is the cheapest in the city. tire and automotive battery price and value cannot be beat, and their return policy is the best on the planet. Thank God for Costco. Beats the daylights out of Walmart, and such.

Bob m in Calgary
Bob m in Calgary

Houseold

Costco has the best return policy. I sat on my 3 year old Serigetti Sun glasses. I took them in to see if they could bend them back into wearable shape. They said na, let us just give you a new pair of them. Great, and I was on my way

Evergreen
Evergreen
7 reviews Priddis, AB

Clematis vines for garden

I purchased two clematis plants in the costco garden section for my front garden. They were supposed to have pink or white flowers- mine had yellow ones. One died shortly after I planted it and it was pulled out before winter. The second one had completely taken over my garden and despite me trying to get rid of it, it keeps coming back and has killed everything else in my garden. When I looked it up online, I found out it was a WEED. Watch what you buy at costco from the garden section....
Other plants I have purchased from there for the back garden were very healthy and I am very happy with them.

kandy from Calgary
kandy from Calgary

speakers

He asks me what I want for speakers, indoor / outdoor, what kind of music, which brand fits me most, etc. He really helping me picking the most fit for me. He doesn't feel inpatient to me when I said I don't know much about speakers. He helps me find a speaker within my budget and it works out great

Paula T from Calgary
Paula T from Calgary
10 reviews Okotoks, AB

Carpet Install via Okotoks Costco

took a few months to get an install date --- 2 rooms/stairs/hall done by 3 guys in about 6 hours. If you have trim at edges/between rooms, make sure you get them to hammer down ALL upward facing carpet nails or else you will really feel them. Friendly and courteous team.

Vince Wang in Calgary
Vince Wang in Calgary
8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Good stuff and good price

Really love to have this costco membership. their meat is always top quality. You could buy anything from costco, like from home garden to groceries, TVs. They always has good deal with all manufacturer coupon.

sonam samchok in Calgary
sonam samchok in Calgary

hp wireless printer

I bought the hp wireless printer from costco as it was on sake on $65 as opposed to regular $99... than a couple weeks later tgey had it on sale again for $55 ... so I went back to ask if I can get a price adjustment and I had no trouble at all.. they reimbursed me $10! thats what I live about costco.. they are very goid at refunds and adjustments.. as well love tge foodcourt!

Gina in Okotoks
Gina in Okotoks
1 review OKOTOKS, AB

Hunter Douglas Blinds

A representative from Costco responded to my email immediately. We set up and appointment. She came with lots of samples, was courteous and professional and she gave us a detailed quote. We got several quotes from different companies but decided to go with Costco based on the price and quality of the product.

The lead time was a little long, at 4-6 weeks from ordering to installation. The blinds were put in perfectly and look great. The installer was also friendly and courteous and removed his shoes, without being asked to. My only complaint would be that the installer left behind small debris and shavings from the blinds. I had to vacuum up quite a bit after he was done.

kurt rinklef in Calgary
kurt rinklef in Calgary

kitchen items

We have many items for the kitchen from Costco. The quality is of the product is very good and the prise is much lower than other stores. The returning policy is very customer friendly.

Anthony Seear in Okotoks
Anthony Seear in Okotoks
1 review OKOTOKS, AB

3D TV

We recently purchased an LG 3D TV/Blueray package from Costco in Okotoks. We were very pleased with the service we received and the fact that we could take it home to try it and had 90 days to return it with no questions asked.

The TV is awesome and we enjoy it every day.