Gold Park Homes

Reviews for Gold Park Homes

Ana in Vaughan
Ana in Vaughan

Encore

I purchased a home with gold parks encore community. Great floor plan. There was a communications issue, but Nancy took care of everything and I was pleased with the way the house turned out.

Review has 1 previous version
JoeyD in Woodbridge
JoeyD in Woodbridge

Kleinburg Glen - new homes

We purchased our new home in 2015 when Phase 1 of Kleinburg Glen first opened. The entire process from sale right through to completion went very well. There were some delays on closing dates, but it wasn't a problem and it actually worked in our favour from a "selling our previous home" perspective.

I was very impressed with the list of standard features included, many of which would never be offered as "standard" by other builders. Everyone we dealt with whether it be sales, decor centre, the site super or after closing service has been very courteous and professional. It is a new home, so there are always some follow up work and touch ups required, Mike, Kathleen, Carlo & Joe (from Goldpark) we're all very attentive, timely and helpful. They have honoured all their promises and I would gladly purchase from Goldpark again and recommend them to others. The homes look great, our guests are all impressed and they have the greatest curb appeal on our street (other builders also in our area). Our home has appreciated considerably and thats not just co-incidence.

There is an electrician in a white cube van who whistles at me every morning...that got a little out of hand, but I quickly realized that he's harmless and probably needs glasses.

Kleinburg Glen

We purchased our first home in 2016 in the first phase of Kleinburg Glen. The sale went smoothly and you can really see the dedication in all staff that were present. There were delays on the home but once the building started it went up quickly.

You can see the quality in each home just from looking at them. In this whole subdivision I believe all the GoldPark homes have the greatest curb appeal and are well worth every penny spent.

We have had a good experience in dealing with Goldpark, especially Kathleen in the construction trailer. She is a breath of fresh air, is very dedicated to her job and homeowners. She has always gone out of her way to ensure that anything that needed to be done has been addressed and following up with the homeowners to ensure work has been completed. I truly believe she made this experience for my family so much better. She addresses homeowners by their names and remembers what issues pertain to your home.

Also I would like to say that Joe, who is the onsite handy man, has been very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with all work that has been completed. He is very particular and always cleans the area once he is finished for the day. You can tell he is proud by the quality of work that he does.

Kleinburg glen

First time purchased from gold park homes and very happy and satisfied with their service from the minute of signing to the final stage of closing. They offered a lot more than what other builders offered and their exterior finishes are stunning

The site office was always there to help and make sure our needs were meet.

Lisa Kaz

m7houses in Vaughan
m7houses in Vaughan

Builder

Gold Park is a reputable builder. They have provided quality and great service throughout the construction of my home. Any issues have been dealt with in a professional manner. Staff is always willing to assist with any outstanding concerns or deficiencies. Kathleen at the trailer is amazing!! Always greeting with a smile and willing to assist homeowners to resolve any concerns.
I recommend this builder.

Alex in Vaughan
Alex in Vaughan

Kleinburg Glen

My wife and I purchased our home in April 2016. After which it got caught up in the 6 week work strike that set us back 11 months from our original closing date. This was at no fault of “the Builder”. The delays were frustrating however “the Builder” was extremely apologetic.

At times, we were worried about what was to come after reading many reviews, but we can truthfully say we love our home. Of course there are deficiencies but they will all be fixed. We knew what to expect as this is our second new build home. Not everyone or everything is perfect…especially in a new build home.

Kathleen and Mike, we thank you both tremendously for all your hard work and dedication.

We would highly recommend Gold Park Homes to our family and friends. They built a beautiful home with a lot of curb appeal which you don't come by very easily now a days in subdivision homes.

Tina Ciufo in Woodbridge
Tina Ciufo in Woodbridge

Kleinburg

Thank you for allowing my new home purchase to go smoothly. This is my third Gold Park Home. They truly know how to build a quality home.
They have been very accommodating and responsive to completing my outstanding deficiencies. A big thank you to Kathleen in Construction and Yolande in Décor! I would recommend Gold Park to any prospective new homebuyer.

Tina Ciufo

Rob in Vaughan
Rob in Vaughan

Kleinburg Glen

We purchased our new home from Gold Park and overall we are really satisfied. We did have a list of issues on our 30 day but nothing major and mostly cosmetic. Any concerns we had were dealt with in a timely manner and dealing with the people on site has always been positive.

Rob

Mike in Eden Prairie
Mike in Eden Prairie

Kleinburg Site

Purchased a home in Kleinburg with GoldPark Homes. Very accommodating in helping us with any questions or concerns we had. Very kind employee's and site supers for our Kleinburg location.

Liv in Toronto
Liv in Toronto

GOLDPARK HOMES KLEINBURG GLEN

Purchased my Goldpark home for the first time I am extremely satisfied with construction of the home both and the layout is fabulous. Great selection of upgrade packages. The supervisors on site are very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this Goldpark Homes to my friends and family.

Livia Fedele