Sterling Roofing

Reviews for Sterling Roofing

Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton
Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton

Repairing Roof

I've recently moved to a house in Calgary. The roof was giving out some problems and we really did not want to spend the money in replacing it. At least not just yet. I called Sterling Roofing told them about my problem. They came over looked at it and provided a quick fixer upper that I am very much happy with. They told me it would not be permanent and I knew that and I was okay with it. We just wanted to buy us some more time. They did a great job. Once I replace the whole roof I will be calling them. Quick job and affordable.

Dave Osborne in Calgary
Dave Osborne in Calgary

Sterling has done two roofs for us on two different properties and did a great job. The neighbors have all asked where we got our roof done. They did what they said and when they said it.