Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

1662 Middland Avenue ON M1E 3W1
Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Derek was awesome at educating us as a consumer

We called Mersey heating and air conditioning because our furnace and a/c was 25 years plus. My brother and I own a home in Etobicoke together. We were not sure what company to pick from. But Derek came in to assist us on a Sunday. He was patient kind and charismatic. He educated us on why the optimum system is the best choice for us if we are looking for a long term option. He was funny we had a few good laughs. I would highly recommend calling in and requesting to talk to Derek. He was also in the trades and practice heating and air conditioning in school. So he knows what he’s talking about.
The installers came the next day and they taught us even more. One thing I’d like to say is you pay for top notch service and quality. I’m happy and satisfied. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Vicki from Scarborough
Vicki from Scarborough

Air conditioning service

I had my A/C system serviced yesterday by Mersey and technician Cory. He arrived when scheduled, was thorough, professional, friendly and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him and Mersey Heating and A/C which I have used for many years. I hope to have him return in the fall to service my heating system.

Reenoo
Reenoo

My experience with John Park

John Park just performed our air conditioning tune up and did a awesome job. He is professional, courteous and respectful to our home as he puts on those cloth booties over his shoes. He explains the work sheet that mentions the work he performed and if I have any questions he can answer them to my satisfaction. Thank you John and thank you Mersey for hiring great employees!! I am on a yearly service contract and would love to see him next year for my yearly service.

Thank you so much for the terrific review for our technician John! Next time you call us, just let our customer service representative know that you have a preference. We will always accommodate if possible.

LTVP in Thornhill
LTVP in Thornhill

Cory is great

Cory impressed us when he came to our place today for a regular AC service. First of all, he is very generous in sharing his knowledge with us. We learned a lot from picking his brain. Throughout the visit, he listened to us, answered all our questions, and provided advice on many topics. We can feel that he truly cares about serving our needs. Secondly, Cory recommended additional services with detailed explanation of why it is needed, what work is involved, and the cost. He is thorough, but never pushy. He is more like a coach than a salesman. Lastly but not the least, Cory is pleasant and fun to talk to. He shared with us Mersey’s culture of focusing on making customers happy and encouraging employees to continuously upgrade technical credentials. We can tell he is a happy working at Mersey.

We are loyal customers of Mersey because of employees like Cory, who earned our trust. We would not hesitate to recommend Mersey to all our friends and family.

What a wonderful review and recommendation for our technician Cory and Mersey Heating! We definitely agree with you-Cory is a valuable member of our team!

AC Yearly Maintenance

Another great visit by Mersey. Always friendly and professional (Cory). I’ve been using them for my HVAC for close to 10 years and have always found them to be trustworthy.

You are a valued customer and we appreciate you putting your trust in Mersey for 10 years. Thank you for leaving our technician Cory a positive review!

Air Conditioner service

Service call was follow up to the previous year's installation. Technician (Cory) did a very thorough job and also sorted out previous service contracts I had with Mersey to ensure I wasn't overpaying for ongoing service. My previous A/C and furnace were installed by a neighborhood contractor and the quality and ongoing service were poor. I am glad I have switched to Mersey and feel more confident in them maintaining my equipment in peak running order.
Also based upon service on my previous equipment Mersey are quick to respond.

Thank you for posting this positive review for Mersey Heating and our technician Cory!

D&M in Scarborough
D&M in Scarborough

Furnace, AC, Water Tank & Duct Cleaning

In early May we contacted Mersey for a quotation. Wayne the sales person set up our meeting very quickly. There was no pressure from him. We may have paid slightly more but it was worth it from all points. Every member of team who visited respected our property and was so clean.
Installation of Furnace, A/C and water heater were all completed in one day. Anthony and Kevin treated the whole operation as if it was their home. Just this week they did the duct cleaning. Again a very professional team of Adam and Richie. They were so thorough and explained it all to us. We will highly recommend Mersey to our friends and acquaintances. Thank You team. Diane & murray

Thank you both for the terrific review and recommendation for Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with us!

Carol B from Toronto
Carol B from Toronto

Furnace and A/C purchase and annual maintenance cleaning

I purchased the furnace and air conditioning at least 5 years ago. Every year I could count on Mersey for a throughout annual maintenance of both the air condition and furnace. Cory who has done it several times including today is very efficient and keeps me informed of the service that he has completed and any further work that may be required as preventative.

Thank you Carol for taking time to leave such a positive review on the services performed by our technician Cory!

Peter 123 in Scarborough
Peter 123 in Scarborough

Ac visit

Excellent service with company. Cory was terrific Also gave advice with regards to system. Showed up on time was easy to work with. Helped me arrange duct cleaning for two weeks from today!

Thank you Peter for taking time to leave such a positive review for Cory and Mersey Heating! See you soon for the Duct cleaning!

Donna  in Scarborough
Donna in Scarborough

Duct Cleaning

Cory and Dylan came on time to my house to clean the ducts. They did an excellent job. They explained everything to me. They left my house clean. They were very thoughtful.

Terrific review for our duct cleaners Cory & Dylan.....Thank you very much Donna!

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.