Gecko Projects Ltd

Reviews for Gecko Projects Ltd

JedC
JedC

Great Communication and Build Quality

Fantastic company to work with for your garage needs. Communicated every step of the way so you were personally involved in every step of the process. Great quality garage and built on time. Can't recommend them enough.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Jed! It was great working with you, and it's great to know you're of the opinion this project went well/smoothly. Thanks for everything, I hope you enjoy the garage and your new yard & home! All the best...

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary

Garage demolition and rebuild

We unfortunately had to tear down our garage due to another company’s shoddy workmanship, built before we purchased our house. It was beyond repair and after having several garage builders assess the situation, and getting three different quotes, we decided to go with Gecko Projects. Gecko was highly rated and came in substantially cheaper than the other quotes, including demolition. Derrick and crew made quick work of the project. Demolition was done in a single day. The concrete was poured and finished perfectly, and they even brushed the curb wall. It was amazing to watch the crew put the garage up so quickly. Framing, siding, roofing, electrical and OH door was done in three days. The attention to detail was great, and Derrick kept us informed with each phase of the build. The crew worked like a well oiled machine, and we are very happy with our new garage. I highly recommend Gecko Projects if you have a garage project!

Thank you Scott! I really enjoyed working with you as well, and it's great to know you're happy with the garage. Demolishing, removing, and replacing garages has become something we do quite often. We're well set up to do this type of work, and your project couldn't have gone smoother in my opinion. Thanks for taking the time to write a review; greatly appreciated. All the best, I hope the new garage serves you well...

Kyla in Castlegar
Kyla in Castlegar
0 reviews Castlegar, BC

Garage

I had a friend assess Gecko's quote so that he could beat the price and use his crew, but he came back to me in a few weeks and told me he just couldn't beat their price, so I went with Gecko and have been very impressed with their communication, timeliness, and friendly staff.

Thanks for making the time to write a review Kyla. Great to hear you're happy with our pricing and staff. We were fortunate this year to see the big jump in lumber pricing coming; and thus made the decision to pre-purchase the bulk of our required building materials. That really helped us out, and it was great to offer the savings back to our customers. 2021 has been an interesting season to say the least! Thanks again and all the best, I hope the garage serves you well!

3 reviews De Winton, AB

Triple garage project

We contacted Derrick at Gecko Projects after speaking with a neighbour who highly recommended Gecko after hiring the company to build a garage at his house. We are so glad we did. Derrick is great to work with as is his team of tradespeople. They all seem to enjoy their work and want to ensure you are happy with every aspect of the project. Our triple garage project was built on time and on budget and looks fantastic. Derrick provided us with a number of different design options for our garage, with detailed costs for each, making the process much simpler. He provided updates throughout the project, letting us know where we are at in each stage, who us going to be on site and when. We are fully satisfied and highly recommend contacting Gecko Projects if you want to have a garage built.

Really enjoyed working on this project as well! Lots happening, but it came together great. Super happy to know you're equally satisfied. Was a pleasure working with you. Can't thank you enough for taking the time to write a review.

Steve
Steve

Garage and fence

Derrick and his team did an absolutely amazing job! Our 24x24 garage and 140 feet of fence were completed in record time and above expectations. Derrick took the time to explain all details and was easy to make changes as we thought about them. If you are looking to get a Garage built Gecko projects is the best choice. We are very happy with went with Gecko for our project.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Steve! Always great to know when customers expectations have been met. I hope you enjoy the garage and your new yard! All the best...

Peter
Peter

Great Garage Project

Derrick and his crew did an excellent job building my garage. His team was professional, and the garage is really nice. Thanks for a wonderful garage and a great experience.

Thanks Peter! Really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Really great to know you're happy with everything; all the best!

bill in Toronto
bill in Toronto

new garage

Derrick and his team with GeckoProjects Ltd. were amazing to work with from start to finish on my new garage.Derrick was professional, courteous,reliable,efficent,and flexible throughout the whole process.The quality and craftsmanship of the work was impeccable. I am very satisfied with my garage and honestly wish I did it sooner .If you are thinking about adding a garage to your home I Highly recommend Derrick and his team with Gecko Projects Ltd. You will not be disappointed. Bill. E

Thanks for the great review Bill! Really enjoyed working with you on this build. All the best, I hope the garage serves you well!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Oversized Garage Build

Derrick was professional and punctual. His team worked well together and showed respect for my property at all times. The work done was of high quality. Garage built on top of existing pad. I highly recommend Derrick for your garage construction needs.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear you're happy with the finished product in our process. We aim to please! All the best!

Tom
Tom

New Garage

Gecko was an amazing company to deal with. From getting a quote to seeing the finished project, each step was a very easy process. The garage was build very quickly but also build with the best of quality in mind. I would highly recommend Gecko to anyone that is looking to have a garage build by real professionals.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I hope the garage serves your well! Enjoy and just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. All the best!

Amy in Red Deer
Amy in Red Deer

Detached Garage - 24x24

Gecko Projects Ltd built our garage in September 2020. We are very happy with the garage and the service that was provided. They were very efficient and kept to the timeline that we discussed which was very important to us. Derrick is very professional, personable and stayed in touch throughout the process. Whenever we had questions they were promptly answered. We had a loft added for storage which turned out great. We would highly recommend using Gecko Projects Ltd.

Thank you Amy! I'm really happy how your project came together as well. I'm glad we were able to get it up as quickly as we did once you had position, and everything came together as planned. Always good to know we have another satisfied customer. Thank you again, all the best, and enjoy the garage! Cheers...

More about Gecko Projects Ltd

Calgary's friendliest garage builder is Gecko Projects Ltd. We are a professional garage construction company specializing in affordable high quality residential garages. Gecko Projects can do anything you need when it comes to your garage construction project.