Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

Reviews for Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Commercial paving

It was our first time using Burnaby Blacktop for these types of projects. We were very impressed with the professionalism and results of the project. We will be asking them to assist us with our projects in the future.

BDN Mechanical
BDN Mechanical
1 review Burnaby, BC

Parking Lot Paving

My parking lot was a muddy mix of old damaged asphalt that made working out in the lot extremely difficult. It was overdue for replacement. I called Burnaby Blacktop to give me an estimate for the replacement. After reviewing all quote i decided to go with Burnaby Black Top. I am glad i did, wow what a great job they did.
I am extremely happy with the end results

Simon
Simon
1 review North Vancouver, BC

New driveway install

Awesome new driveway thanks to Burnaby Blacktop!
They were one of the only companies that would take care of the entire project from start to finish - excavating, ground prep, new curb letdown, concrete retaining wall and asphalt. Andrew was super responsive, knowledgeable and accommodating. The teams were prompt and on-time each day, they were all extremely professional and courteous. The City had various ‘interesting’ requirements, and we made some changes to our original plans along the way.. and Burnaby Blacktop took it in their stride!
We would happily work with Burnaby Blacktop again in the future, and would definitely recommend them.

Sebastian Spoke from Etobicoke
Sebastian Spoke from Etobicoke
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Flexible and Accommodating

I worked with Andrew to price some paving and stamped concrete at a new build I was doing in East Van and he couldn’t have been more accommodating. I was that client that kept adding changes, but he rolled with it and at the end of the day Burnaby Blacktop executed and provided me with a beautiful finished product. Would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them for all my future paving needs!!!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Blacktop

Great job by the whole crew! From the quote by Andrew to the finished product by jason, tyler and the rest of the guys! Friendly,on time, on budget and they didn't leave a mess!!!

Co-operative Housing project
Co-operative Housing project
1 review New Westminster, BC

Repaving parking lot and road

Very profession group of people to work with from the estimated right down to the work crew. Neat work and clean up. Met every expectation and were prompt, and delivered the quoted resurfacing with the time frame quoted. Our housing complex will invite them back when needed in the future, without a doubt.
Co-op @ 6th and McBride

Salimah in Toronto
Salimah in Toronto
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Driveway

Burnaby Blacktop was great to deal with. Andrew was prompt in providing a quote and understood our needs. The crew was on time and did a fantastic job. We had a tight timeline but Andrew managed to juggle the schedule so we could get our driveway done within a week! I would highly recommend their services!

Hello Salimah. We are happy to know that you were given service that you deserve. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
1 review Burnaby, BC

Had the carport and walkway covered with asphalt

Friends of ours were looking at having some work done. I asked Rob from sales to come over to our house after he was done to give us a price on some work.
He took the time to pop over and give us a price on the work that we were looking at having done and left a card . There was no pressure witch we appreciate and even when we changed the scope of work
Rob was happy to accommodate and offer a revised quote.
The date for the work to be done was a few days later. The crew showed up with there equipment and coating ready to go. I was able to discuss what work needed to be done and they went to work.
When they were done the Forman went over the site . Asked if we were satisfied. The team did a great job could not have been happier they cleaned up and left.
We would have no problem having the crew from Burnaby Blacktop do work for us in the future and or pass on there information to friends or family.

Hi Jeffrey. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is much appreciated. Cheers!

Private User reviews Langley Township, BC

Timelines were tight but Burnaby Blacktop came through

We had a project that required a substantial amount of material to be sourced, delivered and then prepped on site. Burnaby Blacktop were able to quote the job and arrange everything in a very tight timeline for us. The end result was we were able to hit our target for prep and budget.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking time to do this for us.

Ronins in New Westminster
Ronins in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Rush Job

Had to get a job done fast. Really helped me out and made sure everything was clean and good when they left. Will recommend to other colleagues at work.
Great service and kept informed

More about Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

If you are looking for a paving company in the Vancouver area we don’t think you will find a better option than Burnaby Blacktop. We are the go to paving contractors for Vancouver businesses and residential clients who understand the superior value offered by having the best quality blacktop paving ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Burnaby?