Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

Reviews for Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

blacktop work is smooth

I looked for a blacktop to cover the ditch in front of my house and the back driveway. Eugene came to get measurements and gave me a quote. Except for confusion which day they are going to do the work, the outcome is good. The blacktop installed is smooth and solid. I am happy with their work.

Roy from Burnaby
Roy from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

UPDATE: Small Blacktop & Sealing Job

An update to my earlier review (see below) - after several weeks, the owner responded with an apology for the poor communication and offered to redo the work. This time they did an excellent job and to my complete satisfaction.

Original Review: A small blacktop pathway job (8'x12'). Owner said that they have a minimum $1300 call-out fee but accepted $800 which was the same as two other quotes that I received. A tricky job that was handled well (I thought) - it required blending into an existing driveway and included working around a couple of utility covers. That job was done reasonably well. One of the workers convinced me to seal the driveway and new blacktop for a discounted price of $300. It was about $100 more than it would have cost me so I agreed. Unfortunately there were a couple of scabs that lifted off the next day and they had sealed the City water shut-off cap. I contacted the owner the next day and he said he would send somebody to fix it. I reminded him a week later and he said he would send somebody to fix it. That was one month ago and nobody has contacted me yet. I've since cleaned up the water shut-off cap so it can be removed and it looks like I'll need to fix the job myself. Poor work and poor follow-up.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for taking the time to provide an updated review Roy. We appreciate your effort. It is great to know that you are happy with the completed work.

More about Burnaby Blacktop Ltd

If you are looking for a paving company in the Vancouver area we don’t think you will find a better option than Burnaby Blacktop. We are the go to paving contractors for Vancouver businesses and residential clients who understand the superior value offered by having the best quality blacktop paving ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Burnaby?