Concept Electric

Reviews for Concept Electric

Evan in
Evan in

Electrical & Data

Great Company with Excellent Service .. Would highly recommend them for Data Communication Services and Electrical .. Very good service and always ready to serve at last minute... Great Employees on site!

Chris Pike in Calgary
Chris Pike in Calgary

Electrical Install

I had concept electric come into my home and rough in my basement. They were a great company, very friendly staff and very timely. My work was done very well, and I even had them teach me how to do a few things on my own.

The cost was great, and did not leave me with a big hole in pocket. They got all the work done in a few hours and I was left with no headaches and some new knowledge of the electrical world.

Jeff in Cranston
Jeff in Cranston

Security System

Jeff or Geoff knew his stuff, helped me with a electrical problem and fix my old security system that I was told wouldn't ever work again by the company that installed it. He was professional the whole time and didn't complain about the mess that was in his way.