Calgary Countertops

Countertops
Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Two Bathroom Vanities, Tub and shower surround recoating

We considered replacing two vanities, two large mirrors and redoing a great deal of ceramic tile work but opted to go with Calgary Countertops and it was a great decision. For less than half the cost, we now have custom matched vanities and tiling in two bathrooms that make our home ready for sale. Great workmanship, on time and on budget.

So glad we could help you with this project! It was a great opportunity. Thanks so much for the review!

Countertops and Backsplash

Overlaid white quartz countertops look beautiful. Not just "look", they ARE beautiful. Great workmanship and fast, painless, professional installation. Exceptionally friendly, knowledgable and proficient installers. The backsplash experience and result are equally commendable. If "Happy wife, happy life" is true, I'm in for a very "happy" life. Without hesitation, we recommend Calgary Countertops to anyone and everyone who wants a totally satisfying result in their kitchen.

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are happy you and your wife are enjoying your new countertops!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Replace countertops

We are delighted with our new countetops. The service was excellent and the salesperson happy to make several calls to ensure that we were satisfied before we went ahead. The installation was done quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for your review! It was a delight to help you achieve what you wanted in your kitchen! We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

Kitchen Countertops from Pink to White

I am so very happy with my countertops, I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on granite or new laminate and this was such a wonderful, cost effective option! The old laminate was in rough shape and they repaired it, ended up taking the tech way longer than expected and they didn't charge me any more than the original quote and were so professional and easy to work with.

We are very glad you are pleased with the look and pricing of your kitchen counters Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Bathroom Kitchen counter coating

It is unreal how this service changed the whole look and feel for my kitchen, Tim helped me select a color palette that brought the whole space together. I had just moved in a week prior and wish I had have taken a before shot of the whole thing, I will update this review with the after shot

Thank you so much for the review and we are thrilled you are pleased with your new look in your Kitchen and Bathroom

Chefdarcy in Calgary
Chefdarcy in Calgary

Above and Beyy

What I thought was a reasonable price to repair my countertop turned into a total re-do for the price quoted for repair
Blown away by the level of customer service and quality of workmanship
Thanks, Tim, Wayne and Reda
I’m very impressed and ask anyone who knows me that’s not easy to do

Thank you for your kind words and raving review. Glad we could impress you.

Clyde
Clyde

Bathroom Countertop Resurface

Overall Excellent Experience.
We had heard of Decorastone resurfacing from another prior customer, and decided to look at this option to refresh our bathroom countertops; otherwise we were considering replacing them and perhaps the backsplash tiles.
From Reda's great coordination communication to the visit/info from Steve to Tim's estimate/options, we felt a very professional approach.
Wayne the technician was superb - very friendly, very patient with my high interest in the product and techniques, open to showing me the various stages of his work, excellent outcome and very tidy.
We are so happy with the outcome, and have already mentioned this product and company to several others.
Thank you Calgary Countertops and the Team for providing great overall service.

Glad we could make your experience so enjoyable from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time to write a review

Kitchen countertops renovation

Amazing work and attention to detail by Steve who spent the entire day doing our countertops. Very happy with the outcome. Impressed with the durability. Looks beautiful! Completely transformed our kitchen.

Happy to help you with your transformation and thank you for the review!

Chris in Calgary
Chris in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathroom countertops with tiling

Calgary Countertops did spectacular work with our kitchen remodel. They were very professional with their service and all the staff we had in our home were very friendly and considerate of the space. I highly recommend their work should you wish to update your counters.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. It was a pleasure to work with you to make your kitchen dreams come true.

Salena in Calgary
Salena in Calgary

Kitchen countertop

My kitchen countertops were in dire need of replacement...at least 26 years old. Every company or person that I had talked to about replacing our countertop told me that there would be no way to replace it without having to replace our brick backsplash which matched our fireplace brick, so we didn't want to loose it. In desperation I went on line hoping to find someone that could help us and up popped Calgary Countertops. I called them and Reda set up an appointment for me immediately. Unfortunately because we were having a few other reno's done I had to keep cancelling my appointment and setting up a new one. Reda was always so helpful and accommodating. Eventually we were able to set up
the appointment and Phil was over to our home to give us and estimate. He too was just a great person to deal with. He informed us that they could install a new countertop over the existing one without any damage at all to our backsplash. With his expertise we choose the color and he gave us a quote right then and there. We were totally shocked at the quote, in a good way, and we knew this would be the best and only option for us. Then we started dealing with Tim, who once again was just a super easy person to communicate with. Tim set up an appointment time for the installation and I want to say within a week Steve installed our countertop, once again great guy. Our countertop was done by end of day. I really can't say enough about this company from beginning to end customer service was #1. I would definitely recommend Calgary Countertops. Thanks all, Salena

We are thrilled to hear you were satisfied with our complete process. We do the best we can to accommodate each and every customer through such an important decision and process. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review!

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?