Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Wayne V in Calgary
Wayne V in Calgary

Kitchen & bathroom countertops

I highly recommend Calgary Countertops, Tim’s quote was reasonable and Johanna’s work was done in a timely and professional manner.
This is by far the the most convenient way of renewing older/outdated countertops.

Thank you Wayne! We are really happy that you are delighted about our work and services. Thank you for your recommendations.

Smokeater in Prince George
Smokeater in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Kitchen Counter Tops and Back Splash

We were apprehensive about changing our Kitchen. After a meeting with Tim, we were at ease. Amazing work, extremely happy and HIGHLY recommend to anyone to give them a try.

Thank you so much for your nice review and recommendation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our work. Enjoy your renovated kitchen.

skooter1 in Calgary
skooter1 in Calgary

Excellent job

I had my countertops done by this company 10years ago. I decided to have them redone as in some highly used areas the shine had dulled. I just had my countertops Re glazed by Philip and they turned out awesome. Philip was so professional and really polite. I have recommended in the past and would definitely Recommend them. Excellent work.
Beverley

Thank you Beverley for your repeat business. We are glad we were able to help you out. Enjoy your new kitchen countertop! We appreciate your review and recommendations.

TP in Calgary
TP in Calgary

Bathroom Countertops Resurfaced

We just had our bathroom countertops resurfaced by Calgary Countertops and I absolutely love the new counters! They showed up first thing in the morning and were done and cleaned up by 5:00 pm. We were able to start using the counters and sinks immediately. I liked that fact that we didn't have to replace any plumbing which was great. Their attention to detail was above and beyond what I expected and the final product looked fantastic. Very affordable.

We are having our kitchen countertops and backsplash done next month and I'm very excited to see the end result as well. I would highly recommend Tim and his crew to any of my friends or family.

Well done Calgary Countertops!

Thank you for your nice review. We are very glad that you love your new bathroom counter tops. We will be more than happy to help you with your kitchen countertop and backsplash next month.

Mike from Calgary  in Calgary
Mike from Calgary in Calgary

Kitchen and bathroom counter tops

This was a big job and they started a t 8 in the morning and finished after 6. If I had replaced the laminate with laminate or with a hard stone this would have cost in excess of $12000! The crew were wonderful very polite and worked like Trojans and got it done. It has lifted the kitchen and master suite.

If you are buying a new house or condo do not upgrade to expensive stone save a lot take the laminate and upgrade with this product. If you think about it - you pay for the upgrade to stone via the mortgage -- when you add in the interest its a staggering amount and this product look s like the real thing.

I am really happy. I have recommended the company to someone at work and they are going to get this deluxe treatment. I also have a rental property and will be upgrading with Tim and his company soon.

Thank you so much Mike for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your recommendations and we are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with the work outcomes. We will be more than happy to help you renovating your new place in the near future.

Laurie McLeod in Calgary
Laurie McLeod in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

We are extremely satisfied with our resurfaced countertops. It totally gives our kitchen a new look. Highly recommend Calgary Countertops to transform your countertops. They were on time and left everything clean.

Thank you so much Laurie for your nice comments. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your renovated kitchen countertops. Thank you for the recommendations too.

Dennis B in Calgary
Dennis B in Calgary

Resurfaced Kitchen and Bathroom counter tops.

Got a quote from Tim. Wayne and Joe done the resurface on all counter tops. They were very professional, the work was perfect, and when they finished, there was a complete clean up. There advice and recommendations were great. No surprises, price was great, and service was excellent. Thanks to Tim and his team for a very pleasant experience. We are very happy customers with no hesitations in calling again in the future. Also, giving all family and friends our highest praise of this work.

Thank you Dennis for your sweet comments. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our company and we will be more than happy to work again with you. Thank you for sharing our experience with your friends and family.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Good work recommand

Tim just finished my bathtub and it looked like new. Work site is neat and clean.

After the work Tim explained their working procedure and gave me a discount. An important thing is asking a WRITTEN quote before starting the work to eliminate unnecessary misunderstanding.

Tim is careful and his work is good.

Thank you Jeff for your review. We will take your notes into consideration and we are extremely happy that you loved the new look of your bathtub.

Private User reviews Drumheller, AB

resurface old countertop

Tim and his helper resurfaced our counter tops almost eight years ago.
In the meantime a crack they had filled opened up due to the nature
of the laminate andthere was a bit of scaling of the finish around the
sink caused by water.I met with Tim at the last Home renovation show
and he agreed to come out to make repairs even thou the 5 year
warranty had long expired.I am happy to report that they came out
and completely resurfaced all the counter tops to a better finish then
the original job.They are using an advanced product and have learned
from past mistakes.The worker left the job site in a completely clean
state.It was a pleasure to work with Tim and his staff in every way.
I would recommend this company with out hesitation.

Joe and Mary

Thank you Joe and Mary for your nice review. We are thrilled that you liked our work and services. Thank you for sharing your experience with the world.

Pathbean in Calgary
Pathbean in Calgary

resurfacing kitchen counters

An excellent way to refurbish old counter tops without gutting the kitchen and having to remove back splash. Very cost effective and looks great. Plus the whole thing was done in 1 day.

Tim & Wayne were great to deal with and very professional.

Strongly recommend.

Thank you for your incredible comments. We are happy that you had a good experience with us and thank you for your recommendations too.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?