Countertops

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto
1 review Cochrane, AB

Restore Counter tops

I think the crew at Calgary Counter Tops was fantastic. The work matched the Oak woodwork & Ceramic Tile. They increased my property value in one days work. I would recommend their work over anyone. Ross

Thank you Ross for your nice review and recommendations. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you for your trust and confidence.

Jlevie in Calgary
Jlevie in Calgary

Shower Tiles, Countertops and Kitchen backsplash

Amazing. The work was completed in two days. Staff were friendly and courteous. Answered all of my questions. Completely satisfied with the outcome and the colors I chose. I would highly recommend doing this over replacing countertops and tiles. A great way to update kitchens and bathrooms.

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We are more than happy that you hear that you are satisfied with the work outcomes and the colors you chose. Thank you for your recommendation too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Looks like new!

Based on a referral from a friend, I engaged Calgary Countertops to resurface two ghastly looking old cultured marble countertops and sinks in 2 of my bathrooms.

After getting the estimate from Tim (very professional and helpful), I decided to have my old kitchen countertop and tiled backsplash/ledge redone as well.

I am so thrilled with the finished look, and would highly recommend them for a cost efficient upgrade to your counters. Phil & Jo were really fantastic to deal with on the installation end. Very friendly and they left my space clean at the end of the job.

Can't say enough good things. Check out their website, and give them a call today!

Thank you so much for your incredible review. We are thrilled that you had a good experience with our services and you loved your renovated kitchen and bathroom. Thank you for the recommendations too.

happy in Calgary
happy in Calgary

kitchen countertops

We decided to update our kitchen counters and Calgary Countertops was recommended by a relative. Philippe did an excellent job. The countertops look awesome. Philippe is very hard working and personable. I highly recommend Calgary Countertops

Thank you for your nice comments and recommendations. We are happy that you liked the work results. Enjoy the new look of your kitchen counters.

SS - Calgary in Calgary
SS - Calgary in Calgary

kitchen countertop transformation

My kitchen countertops were dated and Johannah’s work to resurface them was excellent! I’m very pleased and it feels like a new kitchen. I would recommend her and the company. Attention to detail and a great product.

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed our work, product and services. Enjoy your renovated kitchen countertops.

Peter in Edmonton
Peter in Edmonton

Kitchen Counter

We had Calgary Countertops resurface our kitchen countertops.
They look amazing. Excellent work and done in one day. We are extremely happy and recommend them highly to anyone. We would use them again for bathroom sinks.

Thank you for your nice review Peter. We are very glad that you love your new kitchen counter tops. We will be more than happy to help you with your bathroom sinks. Thank you for your recommendations too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen and 2 bathroom countertops

We had Calgary Countertops resurface 2 bathroom countertops almost 6 years ago and are still very pleased with the results. We recently had them back to refinish our kitchen countertops. They did an amazing job! We had granite which had been poorly installed. It had a wide space where the seam was supposed to be. The previous owners had it repaired but it was not satisfactory, so we kept a cutting board over it to hide the space. Wayne the installer was able to not only fix it, but to make it disappear! He was very careful with our backsplash and cabinets and took great pride in his work. We would recommend them highly.

Thank you for your repeat business. We are glad we were able to help you out. Enjoy your new kitchen countertop! We appreciate your review and recommendations.

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Shower repair

Excellent follow up and fix to a job completed almost 4 years ago. Very pleased with the original work and more pleased that stood behind their work! Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your review. We highly appreciate your trust and confidence and thank you for your recommendations too.

Wayne V in Calgary
Wayne V in Calgary

Kitchen & bathroom countertops

I highly recommend Calgary Countertops, Tim’s quote was reasonable and Johanna’s work was done in a timely and professional manner.
This is by far the the most convenient way of renewing older/outdated countertops.

Thank you Wayne! We are really happy that you are delighted about our work and services. Thank you for your recommendations.

Smokeater in Prince George
Smokeater in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Kitchen Counter Tops and Back Splash

We were apprehensive about changing our Kitchen. After a meeting with Tim, we were at ease. Amazing work, extremely happy and HIGHLY recommend to anyone to give them a try.

Thank you so much for your nice review and recommendation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our work. Enjoy your renovated kitchen.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?