HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

Laurie McLeod in Calgary
Laurie McLeod in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

We are extremely satisfied with our resurfaced countertops. It totally gives our kitchen a new look. Highly recommend Calgary Countertops to transform your countertops. They were on time and left everything clean.

Dennis B in Calgary
Dennis B in Calgary

Resurfaced Kitchen and Bathroom counter tops.

Got a quote from Tim. Wayne and Joe done the resurface on all counter tops. They were very professional, the work was perfect, and when they finished, there was a complete clean up. There advice and recommendations were great. No surprises, price was great, and service was excellent. Thanks to Tim and his team for a very pleasant experience. We are very happy customers with no hesitations in calling again in the future. Also, giving all family and friends our highest praise of this work.

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Good work recommand

Tim just finished my bathtub and it looked like new. Work site is neat and clean.

After the work Tim explained their working procedure and gave me a discount. An important thing is asking a WRITTEN quote before starting the work to eliminate unnecessary misunderstanding.

Tim is careful and his work is good.

Private User reviews Drumheller, AB

resurface old countertop

Tim and his helper resurfaced our counter tops almost eight years ago.
In the meantime a crack they had filled opened up due to the nature
of the laminate andthere was a bit of scaling of the finish around the
sink caused by water.I met with Tim at the last Home renovation show
and he agreed to come out to make repairs even thou the 5 year
warranty had long expired.I am happy to report that they came out
and completely resurfaced all the counter tops to a better finish then
the original job.They are using an advanced product and have learned
from past mistakes.The worker left the job site in a completely clean
state.It was a pleasure to work with Tim and his staff in every way.
I would recommend this company with out hesitation.

Joe and Mary

Pathbean in Calgary
Pathbean in Calgary

resurfacing kitchen counters

An excellent way to refurbish old counter tops without gutting the kitchen and having to remove back splash. Very cost effective and looks great. Plus the whole thing was done in 1 day.

Tim & Wayne were great to deal with and very professional.

Strongly recommend.

Jenny in Edmonton
Jenny in Edmonton
1 review Big Stone, AB

Kitchen countertops

I am very happy with the resurfacing of my Arborite countertops. They were in fairly good shape, a few little nicks and a bad seam, but mostly just dated after 40+ years.Phil did a great job, repaired the minor damage, completed the job in the one day time frame promised, and left the area clean. The countertops look like new, resembling granite at a fraction of the cost and with much less disruption than any other option. This is a fairly large kitchen and I felt the price was fair. If your countertop is in reasonable shape and you still like the layout I highly recommend Calgary Countertops.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

resurface kitchen counters

I am extremely pleased with the resurfacing of my kitchen counters.
The kitchen is so much brighter! The work was done in one day by a very efficient and personable young man. Little to no dust was created or left.
I wish I had known about this company two years ago as I would have had this work done that much sooner.

Thanks very much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We are thankful for your business and your review, very happy we met your expectations.

Karriefox in Calgary
Karriefox in Calgary

Kitchen and both bath counters and tub surround

From estimate to finish the job was handled professionally and on point fir what i asked. When the install was done you never knew they were here.
So happy with the entire job. Would highly reccomend.

Thanks Karrie, it was a pleasure to work with you on the kitchen and bathrooms. Glad the colors worked out for you and the guys took care of you as promised. We all appreciate your business.

SciFiJay in Calgary
SciFiJay in Calgary

Excellent product when you're on a budget

Tim and his staff were really good. I'm very happy with the product on my countertops. I had 3 done, and all 3 are still in good shape after 1 year. I was worried that in the kitchen area it might get chipped or flake
but it hasn't. Still looks fabulous. I do wish that they would tell you how to remove the odd black paint flecks from the flooring before they leave once the job is done. I haven't ever called them on it.

Hi.thanks for your review. Glad the countertops are holding up well. If our installer has left anything on your floor please do call or email us and we can get it cleaned up. If there are black flecks, simply let damp cloth sit on them for 5 minutes and then clean as you would anything. If you need help just ask. Thanks again for your business and for your review.

Pati & Rob Page in Calgary
Pati & Rob Page in Calgary

Bathroom- Countertop and tub refinishing

Tim and his staff did a great job. They did a great job. It took a while to figure out a date to complete the projects ( bathroom counter and refinishing the tub), but that that was our scheduling issues- not Calgary Countertops. Tim was very accommodating and we are very happy with the results. Will definitely recommend them!

Pati & Rob Page

Thanks Pati. It was great to work with you, you were very patient and accommodating which was great for us. I thought the color you picked for your countertop was a great fit with the rest of your decor in the bathroom. Thanks so much for the kind words and of course for your business.

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?