HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Calgary Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Countertops

resurface kitchen counters

I am extremely pleased with the resurfacing of my kitchen counters.
The kitchen is so much brighter! The work was done in one day by a very efficient and personable young man. Little to no dust was created or left.
I wish I had known about this company two years ago as I would have had this work done that much sooner.

Thanks very much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We are thankful for your business and your review, very happy we met your expectations.

Karriefox in Calgary
Karriefox in Calgary

Kitchen and both bath counters and tub surround

From estimate to finish the job was handled professionally and on point fir what i asked. When the install was done you never knew they were here.
So happy with the entire job. Would highly reccomend.

Thanks Karrie, it was a pleasure to work with you on the kitchen and bathrooms. Glad the colors worked out for you and the guys took care of you as promised. We all appreciate your business.

SciFiJay in Calgary
SciFiJay in Calgary

Excellent product when you're on a budget

Tim and his staff were really good. I'm very happy with the product on my countertops. I had 3 done, and all 3 are still in good shape after 1 year. I was worried that in the kitchen area it might get chipped or flake
but it hasn't. Still looks fabulous. I do wish that they would tell you how to remove the odd black paint flecks from the flooring before they leave once the job is done. I haven't ever called them on it.

Hi.thanks for your review. Glad the countertops are holding up well. If our installer has left anything on your floor please do call or email us and we can get it cleaned up. If there are black flecks, simply let damp cloth sit on them for 5 minutes and then clean as you would anything. If you need help just ask. Thanks again for your business and for your review.

Pati & Rob Page in Calgary
Pati & Rob Page in Calgary

Bathroom- Countertop and tub refinishing

Tim and his staff did a great job. They did a great job. It took a while to figure out a date to complete the projects ( bathroom counter and refinishing the tub), but that that was our scheduling issues- not Calgary Countertops. Tim was very accommodating and we are very happy with the results. Will definitely recommend them!

Pati & Rob Page

Thanks Pati. It was great to work with you, you were very patient and accommodating which was great for us. I thought the color you picked for your countertop was a great fit with the rest of your decor in the bathroom. Thanks so much for the kind words and of course for your business.

Full house Countertop Refinishing

Very professional service.
They arrived on time and finished within the timeframe quoted.
Finished product is beautiful.
Quoted price was honored.
I am very happy with this company's work and would recommend them to friends.

Thanks very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and your overall support. Very glad we have met your expectations.

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Kitchen Repair

September 27, 2017

I was in the computer industry employed by a large multi-national computer company for 30+ years and have since retired. Now, I work part time at a large multi-national home renovation company The Home Depot.
The life blood of both companies is customer satisfaction and is paramount. Customer satisfaction is not mere words but a corporate lifestyle.
I had Calgary Countertops resurface all my kitchen counters about 3 years ago and was very impressed with their workmanship and professionalism. Such that I recommended their services to friends, family and co-workers and they have in turn echoed the same sentiments.
Recently, I damaged one of our countertops and once again I called upon Calgary Counters to rectify the problem.
The resolution didn’t go as smoothly as both parties would like. Calgary Countertop took customer service to the next level and made sure that Customer Satisfaction was paramount.
I would like to thank the people at Calgary Countertop Tim Lambert and Phil Demers for their attention to the details and taking one for “The Team”.
A tradition of customer satisfaction is alive and well at Calgary Countertops.

Sincerely

David Morrison
Calgary SE

Thanks Dave for your review. Glad we were able to get things repaired and fixed to your satisfaction. Appreciate you taking the time leave your comments, they mean a lot to us.

Heather Stewart from Calgary
Heather Stewart from Calgary

Love my kitchen!

My kitchen was very dated and two friends recommended Calgary Countertops.
The quote was efficiently done by Phil and very reasonable and they fit the installation time into my availability. Tim followed up through the whole process to make sure everything was going well.
The technician, Wayne, was knowledgeable, friendly, and meticulous, and took my kitchen from turquoise arborite and brown/orange brick backsplash to one with taupe granite and cream brick backsplash -- it's so bright and new and I love it!

Thanks Heather for your kind words. It was great to work with you on this project, glad we were able to meet your expectations. We all appreciate your business, thanks so much.

poksgog in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2
poksgog in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2

Kitchen Renovation

In short notice they were very helpful. All professionally done and very friendly. Our kitchen looks stunning! We are Very satisfied and would recommend them anytime! they really did an amazing job.

chris4535 in Calgary
chris4535 in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathroom counter renos

Thank you ! Your service was quick and your staff were great ! the counters look fantastic in the rental and our renters were impressed! We appreciated the quick turnaround!

spiritwest
spiritwest

Kitchen Countertops

I wanted a low cost upgrade and - they came on time, did a fabulous job and I love my new kitchen countertops that look just like granite - Fabulous!

More about Calgary Countertops

Calgary Countertops is dedicated to delivering resurfacing renovations for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We're proudly entering our 13th year of business and have provided resurfacing solutions for over 6000 homeowners. Please view our website www. calgarycountertops. ca to better understand our services, then book your free quotation ...