Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Reviews for Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Lynn in Ottawa
Lynn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting, Installation of appliances and various other jobs

Bill was professional, courteous from beginning to end. He was able to address all of the items that needed to be fixed around the house. He was efficient, straightforward and hardworking. He will now be considered my "house fix" guy. So happy with the results. Thanks Bill.

Thank you Lynn. Was a great day. Glad I could help and you are happy. Please don't hesitate to contact me if the need arises.

Bathroom Renovation

Bill was able to address all of the items I needed fixed / replaced in my bathroom. He provided great advice and great work at a reasonable price.

I had my tub enclosure, vanity top, and ventilation fan replaced.

He also converted my tub faucet from a 2 piece to a 3 piece and did some drywall work.

I am very pleased with the way everything turned out and will definitely be contacting Vail Renovations the next time I need some work done.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Glad it worked out. If you have any issues or another project please don't hesitate to call.

Allison
Allison
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement reno

Bill did amazing work on our basement - he suggested budget-friendly options to maximize and update our space. Work included building walls (and door) around our new furnace, replacing old cedar trim with new panelling, and customizing and installing bookcases. Lots of other little fixes as well. Quick work, very neat, flexible scheduling and great advice. I would definitely recommend Vail Renovations for home reno!

Thanks so much. Glad I could help. It was a fun little project. If I can help in the future please dont hesitate to call

full bathroom renovations

Found Bill to be very pleasant to work with. Shared his ideas when he thought he could help us make better choices. Was straightforward and a hard worker; on time and cleans up when he is finished. He is now our "go to" guy. No regrets at all.

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Glad I could help. Say hi to your husband and if I can help in the future please let me know.
Take care

Tenants - Tough Problems

Assumed responsibility for my elderly aunt's rental properties, or should I say rental problems! Had some complicated plumbing and electrical issues in an old house. Bill responded immediately to my queries. Met me promptly as promised. Troubleshooted prioritizing issues. These weren't simple issues and I could not go to specialist services, I needed someone who could handle multiple problems in an old house. Bill has been a tremendous stress reliever. I not have much happier tenants and I am no longer worried.

Always happy to help. Keep us in speed dial for the future. Take care

Shawna in Ottawa
Shawna in Ottawa

Closet Doors

I had to have my closet doors replace. Bill came to the house and measured the closets for me and saved me the cost of having to pick them up. He completed the work on time and they are amazing. Will be calling him back for future home improvements.

Thanks Shawna. If I can help in the future please let me know.

Karin in Ottawa
Karin in Ottawa

Odd jobs

In anticipation of a home inspection Bill was available to effectively fix the few items that needed his attention. Everything is working fine and the home inspection was completed without any outstanding items. THanks Bill

Thanks Karin. Glad I could help. Good luck in your future endeavours

Lori Parent
Lori Parent
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laundry Room Renovation

Bill is as efficient and hardworking as always. If you want good work done fast and at a reasonable price, then Vail renovations is for you. Even my plumber said "your handyman has skills". Thanks Bill for another great job.

Thank you Lori. Glad I could help. Stay clean

Andrea Ashbaugh from Ottawa
Andrea Ashbaugh from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Renovation

This is the third or fourth time that Bill has done work for me and certainly the largest job I ever contracted him to do. The work included removing a servant's staircase and load baring wall, installing a new kitchen and bath on the main floor, flooring upstairs, and upgrading the toilet and vanity upstairs. I am extremely happy with the work. There were surprises along the way, through no fault of Bill's. I felt that Bill addressed the issues and always gave me a straight forward honest answer about what "could" be done and what "needed" to be done. The work took several months to complete, which was expected. For that reason it was extremely important to not only find a contractor who does good work but also someone I can work well with. Bill is friendly and professional. Working with Bill is great and I would not hesitate to contact him again for additional work.

Glad I could help Andrea. always a pleasure working for you. Let me know how I can help again. Take care

General home repairs

We found Bill to punctual and efficient. We had several small projects such as repairs to garage door, altering closet shelving, small paint repairs. Bill was pleasant to deal with and professional. We would hire him again.

Glad to have been able to help. Thank you for your business. If I can help in the future please let me know

More about Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services was created in 2008. Servicing home owners and businesses in Ottawa and surrounding area. With 20 years in the industry it has come to our attention that there is a need for dependable handyman services throughout Ottawa and we would be glad to offer our services to you and your clients. Vail Renovations and handyman Services is capable of servicing all of your needs from inside renovations such as painting, framing, drywall, fixtures, plumbing (subcontracted to licensed
trades-persons when required) and repairs to outside landscaping, general clean up, fencing and property maintenance. As well as having many years in the moving industry we are able to offer moving consultations as well.

As you know, many people do not have the time for the smaller jobs that are needed when buying or selling a home and this is where Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you.

For more information on what Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can do for you please feel free to contact us and feel free to browse our website for a complete portfolio and testimonials

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services now serves such companies as The Brick, Groupe CDP, Atlas Van lines, AMJ Campbell Van lines, Fred Guy Van lines, Best Buy and Future Shop, Black Lab Inn, Capital Home Staging and Design, Various realtors with in the city of Ottawa, Capital Home Staging and Design, as well as many private home owners.

We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you too.

Please email direct at setitup@rogers.com
Servicing Ottawa with handyman services since 2008. renovations,decks,doors,repairs,gutters, basements,kitchens,bathrooms,custom showers,tile,laminate,hardwood,painting, drywall,contractor,flood damaged homes,landscaping,baseboard,trim,crown molding,plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons) electricians (work performed by ECCRA certified master electricians),fixtures,appliance/electronic hook-ups,interior or exterior.