Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

G&G F.
G&G F.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior painting, garage renovation

What a treat to find Vail Renovations and Handyman Services.
We needed some exterior painting done but we needed more than a painter, we needed a handyman and they are hard to come by. Too many times we have hired someone and they do the absolute minimum possible. Not with Bill ... it was a pleasure to have work done without checking every 15 minutes and Bill had great ideas on what should be done and also in deciding on the extent of our project. Our garage was a mess and Bill transformed it and we are very happy with the result. I also appreciated that every time I thought I should have something extra, forgetting that the space we were working on wasn't out living room, Bill would remind me that "it is just a garage". We are very pleased and Bill will be the guy we call for anymore projects we have to do around our house. It is great to have someone you can count on. We recommend Vail Renovations.

What great feedback. Thank you. Glad I could help. Always be sure of where to put your money. Sometimes above and beyond simply isn't the way to go. Glad it all worked out. Thanks again. If I can help in the future don't hesitate to call

Gord in Brampton
Gord in Brampton

Axe Target

Bill went Above and beyond resarching and building me the BEST target i could ask for!
Also Was kind enough to explain how I could service the target and keep it fresh.
FANTASTIC fast service.
ill have to post a second review with pics of axes in it.!
AGAIN BEYOND HAPPY with this work.

Thanks so much Bill.
ANY "Handyman" needs I KNOW where I am going.

Thanks for the review. Glad I could help. Just remember. 5 fingers, 5 toes

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Small repairs, paint touch ups, power wash deck

Bill and his associate did a great job. We needed the work done in a hurry and Bill accommodated us. They completed the work on time and the results were just what we had hoped.

Glad to help. It was tight but in the end looks great. Thanks for the great review. Hope your house sells quickly. Good luck and enjoy Florida

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Ceiling repair

Bill is fantastic - friendly, knowledgeable, practical and efficient. We had a good-sized hole in our kitchen ceiling from an old light fixture, and Bill had new drywall installed, putty-ed, dried, and painted in one day!
This is the second time that we've hired Bill, and we wouldn't go with anyone else. Thanks Bill!

Thanks for your valued review. Glad I could help. If I can again let me know.

broche in Peterborough
broche in Peterborough

Broken door frame

Bill came to my rescue after my daughter broke her door frame in a house she is renting with roommates :(
He completed the work in a timely and efficient manner with no hidden costs.
We communicated through email as I live 3 1/2 hours away and he let me know when the job was completed along with pictures.
I would highly recommend him. Delivered quality service and peace of mind that the job was done correctly the first time...
Thank you Bill!

Glad I could help. If you need service in Ottawa again let me know. Take care.

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Great Ceiling Work!

Bill removed the popcorn ceilings and touched up the holes, crown mouldings and removed the dated popcorn ceilings on the main floor of the house.

What a Huge difference in appearance!
Great Job Vail Renovations!!
My Family and I will be recommending
Vail Renovations to our friends and family as well as anyone else that is looking for a legit contractor with no bs involved.

Thanks Luc. Glad your happy with everything. If I can help in the future please let me know

Rajiv in ??????????
Rajiv in ??????????

Home renovations

We needed to get our home fixed up before putting it up for sale, including drywall repair, painting, etc. Bill and his team were prompt, professional, good natured, and performed excellent work. We highly recommend Vail Renovations for handyman services.

Thank you Rajiv. Glad we could help. Our team still asks about you. Thanks again. Best of luck in your endeavours

judyelvish in Ottawa
judyelvish in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Leaky pipe under sink in kitchen

I have used Bill's services twice now for repairs of faulty pipes/fittings in my condos kitchen and was impressed with his honesty, knowledge/expertise and prompt response to my inquiries and also to the repairs. I do not live in Ottawa so I am putting my trust in Bill to provide quality work at a fair price and have been very pleased with the results.

Judy Elvish

Thank you Judy. Glad I could help. Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help

Basement Reno

Bill Vail provided a clear estimate, and the work took longer than anticipated and needed some flexibility due to work by another contractor. Bill charged exactly per the estimate.
He is personable, has good ideas and can recommend changes as he goes...his workmanship is good and we are happy with his finished job....

Glad to help Chris and Sarah. Anytime don't hesitate to call. Take care.

Lynn in Ottawa
Lynn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting, Installation of appliances and various other jobs

Bill was professional, courteous from beginning to end. He was able to address all of the items that needed to be fixed around the house. He was efficient, straightforward and hardworking. He will now be considered my "house fix" guy. So happy with the results. Thanks Bill.

Thank you Lynn. Was a great day. Glad I could help and you are happy. Please don't hesitate to contact me if the need arises.

More about Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services was created in 2008. Servicing home owners and businesses in Ottawa and surrounding area. With 20 years in the industry it has come to our attention that there is a need for dependable handyman services throughout Ottawa and we would be glad to offer our services to you and your clients. Vail Renovations and handyman Services is capable of servicing all of your needs from inside renovations such as painting, framing, drywall, fixtures, plumbing (subcontracted to licensed
trades-persons when required) and repairs to outside landscaping, general clean up, fencing and property maintenance. As well as having many years in the moving industry we are able to offer moving consultations as well.

As you know, many people do not have the time for the smaller jobs that are needed when buying or selling a home and this is where Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you.

For more information on what Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can do for you please feel free to contact us and feel free to browse our website for a complete portfolio and testimonials

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services now serves such companies as The Brick, Groupe CDP, Atlas Van lines, AMJ Campbell Van lines, Fred Guy Van lines, Best Buy and Future Shop, Black Lab Inn, Capital Home Staging and Design, Various realtors with in the city of Ottawa, Capital Home Staging and Design, as well as many private home owners.

We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you too.

Please email direct at setitup@rogers.com
Servicing Ottawa with handyman services since 2008. renovations,decks,doors,repairs,gutters, basements,kitchens,bathrooms,custom showers,tile,laminate,hardwood,painting, drywall,contractor,flood damaged homes,landscaping,baseboard,trim,crown molding,plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons) electricians (work performed by ECCRA certified master electricians),fixtures,appliance/electronic hook-ups,interior or exterior.