Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Reviews for Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

sandy in Orleans
sandy in Orleans
6 reviews ORL, ON

Tiling in entryway and refinish hardwood floors

We hired Bill Vail to replace the flooring in our entryway and are completely satisfied with the results. Bill finished the work on time, stayed on budget and was a real sweetheart to deal with. He kept us in the loop throughout the job about the scheduling, made sure problems were swiftly dealt with and showed great attention to detail as he was completing the work. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to a friend, family member or anyone we know.

Thanks Sandra. Glad I could help. The hardwood turned out excellent as well. Love the look of the new tiles. If I can help in the future please let me know

Lori in Orleans
Lori in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New door and installation

I have used Vail Renovations twice now after seeing the work done for our son. Bill, the owner, is great to deal with and takes pride in doing a good job. I have a couple more things I want to have done, nothing major, and I plan to use Vail again. A lot of contractors aren't interested in taking the smaller jobs, but Bill always manages to fit those in to his schedule.

Tha k you Lori for your input and great review. Please let me know when and if you. We'd help in the future

TBlaedow in Gloucester
TBlaedow in Gloucester

Tape, Mud, Paint Basement

Bill was very punctual.
Never missed any scheduled days or times.
His quality of work surpasses the workmanship from the original home builder. My basement is now far better quality then the rest of my house :)
Bill aimed to please, if we had any issue with anything he never hesitated and fixed it.
Cleaned up as if he was never there.

We are getting Vail Renovations to perform more work. It was a pleasure Bill. Thank You.

Thank you very much sir for the kind words. Glad it all came together. Same view at the end of the day. If you need help in the future don't hesitate to contact me.

Sherry in Toronto
Sherry in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Vail renovations is an excellent company. They are prompt, consistent, and do a great job. We've used him in the past and will use him again in the future. Thanks for a job well done.

Tha is for the great review and kind words. Let me know when you need help again. Enjoy the basement.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Drywall in Basement

The job involved installing drywall (the old drywall had already been removed) in the front and back basement walls of a townhouse and filling some large holes. Bill's price was excellent and he was able to start right away.

Bill arrived the same time every day, worked steadily and quietly all day long. He was accommodating of extra steps (added strapping & framing where needed) and after taping he primed his work so it was all ready for painting.

In short - a great job at a great price & Bill is a great guy to work with!

Thanks Rick. Glad to help out. Thank you for the feedback. If I can help again let me know.
Take care

Louisa Giampaolo in Gatineau
Louisa Giampaolo in Gatineau

Handyman Services

Our office in the Trainyards in closing at the end of the month and we needed some help taking down projectors and signs etc. My inquiry was kind of last minute so I was both surprised and pleased that Bill was able to fit us in. His pricing was very reasonable considering what we were quoted for rush service from other companies. He was very professional and nice, just a nice person.. He did a few extra small things for me that was not in the quote.. nothing huge but the fact that it was not a problem and it was not questioned was enough for me. When he came into the office to give me an estimate, he actually started some of the work prior to receiving the signed estimate back. In my books, very trustworthy company and I will most definitely be using Vail Renovations and Handyman Services again!

Thanks for the kind words Louisa.
If I can help again let me know. Enjoy working from home.

Eric
Eric
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Water infiltration investigation

We hired Mr. Vail to close up a hole in an exterior wall that was opened to investigate a leak. To our dismay, we discovered that the water leak problem hadn't gone away. Even though this was more than he bargained for, Mr. Vail agreed to return to investigate the leak further. Thanks his doggedness, Mr. Vail was able to trace the leak to the exact spot on the roof while patiently answering the multitude of questions we had. Although it was not the result we were looking for, we are very grateful to Mr. Vail to have finally uncovered the problem. We previously had thrown a lot of good money to get to the root of this problem but now, thanks to Mr. Vail's undeterred efforts, we feel confident that we can fix it for good.

Glad I could help Eric. Let me know if I can help in the future. Water infiltration can be a very tricky game to figure out but I'm confident we found the issue.

richmondgal in Gloucester
richmondgal in Gloucester

Bathroom Renovation

Vail Renovation came on time, gave an accurate quote and was more than a pleasure to work with. Having never done any home renovations before, Bill was knowledgeable and walked me through the whole process beginning to end. We couldn’t be happier with the new shower and are pleased to recommend Bill Vail for your home renovation needs!

Glad I could help. Let me know if I can help in the future.
Take care

Rob Purcell in Gloucester
Rob Purcell in Gloucester

On call handyman/repair

Vail Renovations is the preferred handyman used to touch-up and repair property damages done during the course of business.
We strive to not have damages but its great to know a capable and competent handyman is only a phone call away.
Thanks for all the hard work Bill.

Thanks for the feed back Rob. Glad to know I can help. Pleasure doing business with you and your corporation
Looking forward to the future

Andrew from Kanata
Andrew from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing

I'm writing this review after a year since Bill done the work. It was an elaborate plumbing job, so I wanted to give it a few seasons to test. I had an issue with freezing shower pipes (due to improper installation by a previous handyman). I had an idea on the way to fix it, but Bill came up with a much better and less invasive solution. It was still tricky and required rerouting pipes behind the walls, removing old ones from the attic, connecting in the hard to reach places... Bill finished his job in the exact number of days he estimated and cleaned up the mess after it. In addition he fixed a leaky toilet that 2 guys before him couldn't. Very happy with all the work he's done!
Thank you Bill.

Thanks for this review Andrew. Glad it is still as it should be. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact me.

More about Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services was created in 2008. Servicing home owners and businesses in Ottawa and surrounding area. With 20 years in the industry it has come to our attention that there is a need for dependable handyman services throughout Ottawa and we would be glad to offer our services to you and your clients. Vail Renovations and handyman Services is capable of servicing all of your needs from inside renovations such as painting, framing, drywall, fixtures, plumbing (subcontracted to licensed
trades-persons when required) and repairs to outside landscaping, general clean up, fencing and property maintenance. As well as having many years in the moving industry we are able to offer moving consultations as well.

As you know, many people do not have the time for the smaller jobs that are needed when buying or selling a home and this is where Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you.

For more information on what Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can do for you please feel free to contact us and feel free to browse our website for a complete portfolio and testimonials

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services now serves such companies as The Brick, Groupe CDP, Atlas Van lines, AMJ Campbell Van lines, Fred Guy Van lines, Best Buy and Future Shop, Black Lab Inn, Capital Home Staging and Design, Various realtors with in the city of Ottawa, Capital Home Staging and Design, as well as many private home owners.

We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you too.

Please email direct at setitup@rogers.com
Servicing Ottawa with handyman services since 2008. renovations,decks,doors,repairs,gutters, basements,kitchens,bathrooms,custom showers,tile,laminate,hardwood,painting, drywall,contractor,flood damaged homes,landscaping,baseboard,trim,crown molding,plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons) electricians (work performed by ECCRA certified master electricians),fixtures,appliance/electronic hook-ups,interior or exterior.