Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Handyman Services
Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Ottawa  >  Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Reviews for Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Andrew from Kanata
Andrew from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing

I'm writing this review after a year since Bill done the work. It was an elaborate plumbing job, so I wanted to give it a few seasons to test. I had an issue with freezing shower pipes (due to improper installation by a previous handyman). I had an idea on the way to fix it, but Bill came up with a much better and less invasive solution. It was still tricky and required rerouting pipes behind the walls, removing old ones from the attic, connecting in the hard to reach places... Bill finished his job in the exact number of days he estimated and cleaned up the mess after it. In addition he fixed a leaky toilet that 2 guys before him couldn't. Very happy with all the work he's done!
Thank you Bill.

Thanks for this review Andrew. Glad it is still as it should be. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact me

Lori in Gloucester
Lori in Gloucester

Repairs

Came highly recommended by our son, who had used Vail for a few renovations at his home. We needed to replace eavestroughing and fascia on our back porch, so contacted Vail. We are very pleased with the work done, and we have a couple more smaller projects lined up to be done within the next month or two. A great find!

Thank you Lori for this review. Always glad to help. It's nice to receive family referrals. Thanks again. See you next month

RMOttawa in Ottawa
RMOttawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My first call for any project from now on.

Bill Vail is as trustworthy as they come. He has an excellent eye and advised me very well on where money was best spent on my project. He communicates well and kept me informed all along the way. He is a true professional and all around great to deal with.

It was a pleasure to help and I'm glad I could. Please let me know if I can help in the future with anything.

msarofeim
msarofeim
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovations

Bill is awesome to work with. He’s punctual, professional and takes pride in his craft. He changed our kitchen countertop, faucet, sink and backsplash. The quality of his work and his attention to detail are exemplary!

Glad it's done. Ready for sale. Good luck with the sale of your house. Let me know if I can help down the road. Take care

DaveR in Ottawa
DaveR in Ottawa

porch repairs

Our porch had several rotten boards. Bill assessed the issue and repaired the problems very quickly after several larger firms refused the job. Bill is a really pleasant guy to work with and we will definitely use his services again.

Thanks for the input Dave. Glad I could help. All ready for paint now when it warms up. If I can help in the future please let me know

Kim in Ottawa
Kim in Ottawa

Exceptional Company!

I highly recommend Vail Renovations and Handyman Services for any project. The owner, Bill Vail, is honourable, dedicated to his craft, and is not satisfied until he believes that the job is perfect. I hired the company to complete the repairs required for an insurance claim, which included drywall repair, skylight sealing, painting, carpet removal and installation, window trim, curtain rod and curtain installation, as well as bathroom fixtures. Bill will not leave any trades in the house alone, which is greatly appreciated. The work was extremely well done, and Bill goes above and beyond with his service. Superb customer service. I will definitely hire Vail Renovations again, and have already started telling everyone how great the company is! Thank you!

Glad I could help Kim. Thank you for the great review. Your appreciation means a lot. If I can help in the future big or small don't hesitate to call.
Take care and say hi to kobi

G. Sullivan
G. Sullivan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair of broken interior doors

Excellent repair/replacement of several bedroom doors that had fallen off their hinges, needed latch replacements, etc. Bill Vail communicated with me promptly, provided an estimate at a reasonable price, arrived when he said he would, did a thorough job of repairing all the doors, and ensured I was satisfied with the work. I'll definitely be recommending his services to friends and neighbours, and will call him first for my next home repairs.

Glad I could help. Thanks for the great review. I look forward to helping you in the future

Andrea Ashbaugh from Ottawa
Andrea Ashbaugh from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Yet more great work from Bill

Bill has been doing work for me - both big and small projects - for a number of years. I keep going back to Bill because he gets the job done, tells me to it straight, and goes above and beyond the call of duty to help out. I am always happy with his work, which often requires a bit of creativity since my house is a 100 year old house. I would not hesitate to recommend Bill to others or to use his services again!

Always a pleasure. Let me know if I can help again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Experienced, professional and accommodating

First of all, thank you Vail Renovations and Handyman Services for doing an amazing job repairing our home in time for Christmas.

Our house had flooded and the hardwood floors and basement ceiling were damaged. Once we had the hardwood replaced, Vail Renovations assisted us in finishing the trims and patching and painting the ceiling in the basement. The house looks like nothing ever happened.

Glad we had it done for Christmas. If I can help in the future please let me know.

Claudette in Stittsville
Claudette in Stittsville

Great house refresh

We asked Bill to paint all the rooms in our townhouse, replace all our closet doors, and install our kitchen back splash. He did an excellent job, with great attention to detail, and made sure we were fully satisfied with his work each step of the way. Each time we met, he was very personable and professional. We highly recommend him.

Thanks Claudette. Glad I could do this for you. Love the colors too. Such a new and uplifting choice. Looks great. If I can help in the future please let me know. Good luck on move day. Take care

More about Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services was created in 2008. Servicing home owners and businesses in Ottawa and surrounding area. With 20 years in the industry it has come to our attention that there is a need for dependable handyman services throughout Ottawa and we would be glad to offer our services to you and your clients. Vail Renovations and handyman Services is capable of servicing all of your needs from inside renovations such as painting, framing, drywall, fixtures, plumbing (subcontracted to licensed
trades-persons when required) and repairs to outside landscaping, general clean up, fencing and property maintenance. As well as having many years in the moving industry we are able to offer moving consultations as well.

As you know, many people do not have the time for the smaller jobs that are needed when buying or selling a home and this is where Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you.

For more information on what Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can do for you please feel free to contact us and feel free to browse our website for a complete portfolio and testimonials

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services now serves such companies as The Brick, Groupe CDP, Atlas Van lines, AMJ Campbell Van lines, Fred Guy Van lines, Best Buy and Future Shop, Black Lab Inn, Capital Home Staging and Design, Various realtors with in the city of Ottawa, Capital Home Staging and Design, as well as many private home owners.

We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you too.

Please email direct at setitup@rogers.com
Servicing Ottawa with handyman services since 2008. renovations,decks,doors,repairs,gutters, basements,kitchens,bathrooms,custom showers,tile,laminate,hardwood,painting, drywall,contractor,flood damaged homes,landscaping,baseboard,trim,crown molding,plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons) electricians (work performed by ECCRA certified master electricians),fixtures,appliance/electronic hook-ups,interior or exterior.