Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage renovation

Bill is our go-to contractor - we've hired him for several different projects around our house over the years, and he once again surpassed our expectations! Our garage reno required removal and replacement of drywall, installation of insulation, extensive patching and priming. He recommended a better organization of our storage, and built custom shelving to suit our needs. Even sealed the concrete floor - it looks great, and we love the result! Came in on budget, on time. Always a pleasure to work with Bill.

Always a pleasure working with you. Let me know if you need anything else. Take care..

Vanessa in Ottawa
Vanessa in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replaced interior doors and hardware

I hired Vail Renovations to replace some doors and hardware, and I’m very pleased. Bill is friendly, informative, and does quality work. He was also very efficient and got the job done quicker than I expected. I’m super happy to find someone reliable and highly competent for future projects and I will definitely refer him to others. Thanks, Bill!

Thanks for the great feedback Vanessa. Look forward to helping in the future.

SADIEL in Ottawa
SADIEL in Ottawa

Above and beyond

We have used Vail Renovations regularly, Mr. Bill is always ready to help and he goes above and beyond. His expertise and knowledge are incredible, he is a responsive individual and always engages to complete every job with a high level of quality. Vail Renovations is customer service oriented. We recommend this company for all kind of handymen services and renovations .

Thanks Sadiel for your review and input. These mean a lot. Always glad to help where I can

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Consistent excellent quality and reasonably priced work

Bill and Vail Renovations consistently do excellent work, and we have recommended him to other family members and co-workers who are equally satisfied. Jobs to date (with more in the queue) include an excellent two-level deck, installation of an above-stove microwave where none existed, installation of a problematic dishwasher, shelving for a garage and other jobs with kitchen floors/countertops/tiles to come. Always top quality, reasonably priced, and great to deal with.

Thank you very much for your feed back. It's always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping again

2 reviews Clarence Rockland, ON

Exterior door installation

Very meticulous. There was a lot of water damage and All is now repaired and water tight. Great work. Reasonable rates and very reliable

Thanks for the review. Let me know how I can help in the future

0 reviews L'Orignal, ON

Door installation

We had Bill install door at our 2 daughters homes . The work was done in a very professional manner , he is very particular and exact in his work .
I would highly recommend him ! I have used him several times in the past , always happy with his work

Glad we could help again. Let me know if you need more help in the future
Always a pleasure working with happy clients...

Basement Renovation

We are beyond thrilled with Bill from Vail Home Renovations drywall installation.

After our daughters leukemia diagnosis, and a basement flood, Bill donated his valuable time and service to help our family get back the kids playroom/family space.

We can’t begin to express how grateful we are for a job well done, by such a caring individual.

Let me know if you need anything else. Glad I could help.

Wall repair and painting

Bill was a complete professional, he was ready and willing to make sure the job was done quickly and properly. I would recommend his services to anyone I know in a heartbeat and I will be contacting him in the future for any upcoming jobs we need done for our home.

Glad to have the opportunity to help. Let me know if you need anything else

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repaired our outdoor shed and other odd jobs

Bill did a diligent job and to our satisfaction. He went beyond at times and worked in a professional and courteous manner. It is a relief to have our home prepared for the winter. We would ask him to do other jobs as required in the future, so we would easily recommend him to others. Thank you Bill.
Chand and Neena

Glad I could help. If anything else arises feel free to call

Govind in Ottawa
Govind in Ottawa
2 reviews Moncton, NB

Basement wall systems work well done

Bill is an amazing individual with very strong work ethics, open to suggestions and flexible. Finished my work on time. Would not hesitate a bit either to rehire or recommend him to my family and friends

It means a lot
Let me know if I can help you or family and friends in the future.

More about Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services was created in 2008. Servicing home owners and businesses in Ottawa and surrounding area. With 20 years in the industry it has come to our attention that there is a need for dependable handyman services throughout Ottawa and we would be glad to offer our services to you and your clients. Vail Renovations and handyman Services is capable of servicing all of your needs from inside renovations such as painting, framing, drywall, fixtures, plumbing (subcontracted to licensed
trades-persons when required) and repairs to outside landscaping, general clean up, fencing and property maintenance. As well as having many years in the moving industry we are able to offer moving consultations as well.

As you know, many people do not have the time for the smaller jobs that are needed when buying or selling a home and this is where Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you.

For more information on what Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can do for you please feel free to contact us and feel free to browse our website for a complete portfolio and testimonials

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services now serves such companies as The Brick, Groupe CDP, Atlas Van lines, AMJ Campbell Van lines, Fred Guy Van lines, Best Buy and Future Shop, Black Lab Inn, Capital Home Staging and Design, Various realtors with in the city of Ottawa, Capital Home Staging and Design, as well as many private home owners.

We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you too.

Please email direct at setitup@rogers.com
Servicing Ottawa with handyman services since 2008. renovations,decks,doors,repairs,gutters, basements,kitchens,bathrooms,custom showers,tile,laminate,hardwood,painting, drywall,contractor,flood damaged homes,landscaping,baseboard,trim,crown molding,plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons) electricians (work performed by ECCRA certified master electricians),fixtures,appliance/electronic hook-ups,interior or exterior.