HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in York  >  GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

Kim & Andrew Josephs in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We had two wasp nests at our home. One on the front porch and the second located in the a/c unit. As we have pets, we were concerned about the use of chemical sprays. Mitch from GreenLeaf was very helpful and explained the process that they would be using. To remove the nest in the a/c unit we had to coordinate with the a/c company to be at our home at the same time as GreenLeaf and Mitch was very accommodating in re-scheduling his time. Both nests were removed quickly and efficiently. We would not hesitate to recommend this company. Many thanks to Mitch.

Job Price

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review!! Mitch will be happy to know how pleased you were with his services. Thank you again for taking time out of your day to write this review. - Karen

C. M.

Brian, the technician who did out house visits was friendly, punctual and very professional. He put us at ease and made an unpleasant rodent situation far more bearable.

Job Price

Thank you kindly for this great review! Brian will be pleased to know he did a great job once again! We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thank you again for choosing GreenLeaf.

scottjulian

Green Lead were very professional.
They were on time,
Informative and
reasonable rates.
I would use them again.

Job Price

Thank you Scott! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We take great pride in ensuring our clients are happy and Pest free!

Vania
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

After disclosing my problem, this company promptly came with an unmarked vehicle, which I really appreciated!
Technician was extremely professional, efficient, and courteous.
Technician explained the product he was using and the reason for it, and also gave me tips for becoming proactive to help prevent more problems from happening.
As well, the service includes weekly follow up and Maintanence for six weeks.
Very impressive !

Job Price

Thank you for the response and positive feedback. At GreenLeaf we realize that discretion& professionalism are paramount. Thank you for partnering with us and we look forward to resolving this issue for you. - Daniel

mark.atkinson

Very professional and polite and very attentive to our needs. Clear reasoning and explanation was given as to the type of work being done. Very thorough and complete job !!

Mark

Job Price

Thank you Mark for taking the time to write this awesome review! At GreenLeaf we take great pride in ensuring our customers are provided with excellent service!
Karen

Angus L.

The technician was very thorough at explaining what he was doing. The service was good as well. Definitely recommend 5/5.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This was Luka's first review! He will be very happy to hear about this.

Discovering dead wasps in your home is a very scary thing...I'm not 1 or two here and there it was becoming very consistent. We discovered a very active nest under neath our siding. Green leaf was there within a day or making a call. Very professional offered advise on how to avoid having these pests around even pointed out dead trees in neighbours yard that will increase chances of wasps being around.
Thanks you Green Leaf - Great work!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; it is sincerely appreciated. It is very unusual for wasps to be entering peoples homes at this time of the year. I'm glad our team could help. - Daniel Mackie

jreilly714
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Was in need of pest control and they had a technition come to my home that day and set me up. They were very professional and followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied.

Job Price

Always a pleasure to help out. There's nothing worse than your home being invaded by unwanted guests. -Daniel Mackie

mevans
1 review Barrie, ON

Great company!! Great Work!! Technician was very knowledgeable, polite, and thorough!

I would recommend them to anyone that would require their services!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We take great pride in ensuring our customers are provided with excellent Pest Control Solutions and Customer Sevice!

Anne-Marie Vanier in Bloor West

I realized my shed was infested with carpenter ants on a Sunday. Horrified, I called GreenLeaf Pest Control to review what they could do to help. Mitch who took my call was very helpful and informative - within minutes I was set up to have a technician, Brian, come to my house the following Wednesday. Brian made the whole process easy for me, he was able to determine quickly what the issue was and what needed to be done. He even helped me clear the shed! He also spent some time explaining ant behaviour which helped me better understand what had happened and what to watch out for in the future. I cannot recommend this company and team enough! They will ensure your pest issue is dealt with promptly and effectively.

Job Price

Anne-Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with GreenLeaf Pest Control. Both Brian and Mitch are great at what they do, their attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality Customer Service was shown here! Thank you for your business, from the GreenLeaf Team!

More about GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

At Greenleaf Pest Control, we are committed to exceeding your expectations when it comes to environmentally friendly pest control services throughout the GTA. Above any other goals, our number one aim is to ensure your complete customer satisfaction. If you are ever unhappy with any of the services provided to you by Greenleaf Pest Control, we will return to your home or business at no cost to you and redo the job until we make it right.

That’s the Greenleaf promise.

As the number one eco-conscious pest control service, Greenleaf Pest Control is committed to changing the way all of us think about pest control and educating people so that real change can occur in the way we treat the environment, take care of our health and our families, and the state of the planet that we will hand down to our children. Our goal is to ensure that you get the most proactive, preventative, and effective pest control program available by implementing our Integrated Pest Management and Environmental Pest Management systems. We employ environmentally friendly pest control methods such as organic treatments, enzymes, traps, baits, and physical barriers.

At Greenleaf Pest Control, our undergiding philosophy is that every one of us can make small changes every day that will make a big difference to the future health and environment that our children will inherit.

When you partner with Greenleaf Pest Control, you are working with a company that is 100% dedicated to earning and keeping your business by surpassing the industry requirements for safety, effectiveness, and customer service.

When you want to work with a Toronto pest control company that utilizes the best treatments and methods available – contact Greenleaf Pest Control where you are guaranteed nothing less than our very best.

When you want safe, effective, efficient, and ecologically friendly pest control for your residence or business, contact Greenleaf Pest Control.

We get rid of any kind of pest, including bed bugs, wasps, ants, and cockroaches, as well as, squirrels, skunks, and birds. Greenleaf Pest Control has set the industry standard for environmentally friendly, quality pest control in Newmarket, Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, and all of the Greater Toronto Area.

As seen on HGTV