HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in York  >  GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

mevans
1 review Barrie, ON

Great company!! Great Work!! Technician was very knowledgeable, polite, and thorough!

I would recommend them to anyone that would require their services!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We take great pride in ensuring our customers are provided with excellent Pest Control Solutions and Customer Sevice!

Anne-Marie Vanier in Bloor West

I realized my shed was infested with carpenter ants on a Sunday. Horrified, I called GreenLeaf Pest Control to review what they could do to help. Mitch who took my call was very helpful and informative - within minutes I was set up to have a technician, Brian, come to my house the following Wednesday. Brian made the whole process easy for me, he was able to determine quickly what the issue was and what needed to be done. He even helped me clear the shed! He also spent some time explaining ant behaviour which helped me better understand what had happened and what to watch out for in the future. I cannot recommend this company and team enough! They will ensure your pest issue is dealt with promptly and effectively.

Job Price

Anne-Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with GreenLeaf Pest Control. Both Brian and Mitch are great at what they do, their attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality Customer Service was shown here! Thank you for your business, from the GreenLeaf Team!

T

To remove mice from home. Technician used child friendly baits which we appreciate. Reliable Customer service

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review GreenLeaf Pest Control. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service while keeping your home and family safe!

HomeStars in Toronto

Extremely professional. karen was very supportive and understood what I was going through. They provided a knowledgeable technician who not only performed his job in detail but also educated me on the behaviour of some pests...specifically bed bugs.
Great team..Karen and Daniel

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to provide us a review. We love to provide peace of mind. - Daniel Mackie

Dan Beeston in Toronto

GreenLeaf Pest Control was quick to respond and helped to deal with our issues swiftly. We couldn't be happier with their customer service and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Job Price

Thank you very much. Happy we could work together in resolving the squirrel problem.

All the best.

Anonymous from Toronto

Contacted GreenLeaf after another name brand outfit failed to show up at the appointed time. GreenLeaf provided first rate service in scheduling the work, sending an email confirming details of the appointment, and from the technician who came on time and completed the task effectively. A very satisfied customer.

Job Price

Many thanks for the feedback. Our Technician will be very happy to hear you recognized his effort.

At your service,

Kevin from Toronto

generally good service.
dissatisfied with their after hours rates for spraying. figure out up front what time of day you will need service to determine if it will fall into the after hours category.
the technician that serviced our business was helpful when we spoke.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide us a review. Although we have never met in person I do take these reviews very seriously. I pulled all the work history for your location and spoke to the technician and sales person to better understand your situation.

I must admit I'm very surprised by such a low score. As you know negative reviews hurt small businesses. If you were dissatisfied with our service a simple phone call would have been a better approach.

When we initially set up service for your bakery in Toronto you were experiencing a major rodent infestation. If I remember correctly, you lost over one thousand dollars in one day of damaged bread.

GreenLeaf quickly mobilized our crew to begin rectifying the problem to ensure you could continue in business and keep your food safe. After all rodents urinate, defecate and transmit disease.

Very quickly we uncovered that you also had cockroaches which were never disclosed to our company prior to setting up a contract. In order to fix the cockroach problem treatment was required during non-business hours. This is to ensure no contamination of food and for employee health and safety. We offered you an early morning treatment 5-6 hours prior to staff arriving for $150.00 (a very discounted rate). You didn't like this option. You requested an after hours evening service. The cost for this was $600.00. Our regular business hours are from 7am to 5pm; this is also highlighted in your signed service agreement. Services outside of those hours are billable and we pay our technicians time and a half or double time. Again, because you are a small business just like us we were willing to come in very early at a discounted rate.

I'm sorry to have lost your business and that things had to end up with you using social media as your communication vehicle. We welcome constructive feedback. That's the only way we can get better and continue to adapt and evolve to meet customers needs.

Let's face it. You were satisfied by our service, you just didn't like paying to eliminate your cockroaches and mice within your food establishment.

Daniel Mackie, Technical Director

Cindy Howell from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Ants are gone! I had thousands of tiny smart adaptable industrious ants in our house. The were on the floor, in the cupboards sometimes and on the kitchen counter if there was a crumb to be found. Sandy provided traps and they started to work immediately. The ants were gone in just a few days. Other traps and liquid as previously tried accomplished nothing. I really wanted to avoid the toxins and inconvenience of spraying and I was concerned about the welfare of my dog. All of this was handled with ease and confidence. Call Sandy with any pest control issues!

Job Price

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are always here to help.

Jennifer from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Upon calling GreenLeaf I talked to the most professional and knowledgable person who fully explained their services to me for mouse treatment. I was very happy to hear that they don't just come to your home and set traps, they actually take the time to look for the breach areas where the mice could be entering the home and fix these issues if it's not major. They set traps in my home that were child and pet tamper resistant so I felt safe knowing they could not be opened. The technician took the time to talk to me about all of the work he completed and was very friendly. I would highly recommend Greenleaf to my friends and family and would hire them again.

Job Price

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the positive feedback of our team. Pest control is more then just killing things. It's about protecting people's homes, pets, children, environment and the food that we eat. Our goal is to pest proof your home; to avoid future problems. Have a great day and thanks again.

Daniel Mackie

Extermination of Ants in lawn. Saw this company on Breakfast TV. Gave them a call and they showed up right on time! Great tech showed up, found out he was the actual owner and the guy on TV! Courteous and full of info on my issue. Had the right remedy for our situation. The guy even called back a week later to make sure all was well. Call them ask for Daniel and don't forget to ask for his autograph!

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation. You made me smile about the autograph. Thanks again and have a great day.
DM

More about GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

At Greenleaf Pest Control, we are committed to exceeding your expectations when it comes to environmentally friendly pest control services throughout the GTA. Above any other goals, our number one aim is to ensure your complete customer satisfaction. If you are ever unhappy with any of the services provided to you by Greenleaf Pest Control, we will return to your home or business at no cost to you and redo the job until we make it right.

That’s the Greenleaf promise.

As the number one eco-conscious pest control service, Greenleaf Pest Control is committed to changing the way all of us think about pest control and educating people so that real change can occur in the way we treat the environment, take care of our health and our families, and the state of the planet that we will hand down to our children. Our goal is to ensure that you get the most proactive, preventative, and effective pest control program available by implementing our Integrated Pest Management and Environmental Pest Management systems. We employ environmentally friendly pest control methods such as organic treatments, enzymes, traps, baits, and physical barriers.

At Greenleaf Pest Control, our undergiding philosophy is that every one of us can make small changes every day that will make a big difference to the future health and environment that our children will inherit.

When you partner with Greenleaf Pest Control, you are working with a company that is 100% dedicated to earning and keeping your business by surpassing the industry requirements for safety, effectiveness, and customer service.

When you want to work with a Toronto pest control company that utilizes the best treatments and methods available – contact Greenleaf Pest Control where you are guaranteed nothing less than our very best.

When you want safe, effective, efficient, and ecologically friendly pest control for your residence or business, contact Greenleaf Pest Control.

We get rid of any kind of pest, including bed bugs, wasps, ants, and cockroaches, as well as, squirrels, skunks, and birds. Greenleaf Pest Control has set the industry standard for environmentally friendly, quality pest control in Newmarket, Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, and all of the Greater Toronto Area.

As seen on HGTV