HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in York  >  GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

Reviews for GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

Angus L.

The technician was very thorough at explaining what he was doing. The service was good as well. Definitely recommend 5/5.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This was Luka's first review! He will be very happy to hear about this.

Discovering dead wasps in your home is a very scary thing...I'm not 1 or two here and there it was becoming very consistent. We discovered a very active nest under neath our siding. Green leaf was there within a day or making a call. Very professional offered advise on how to avoid having these pests around even pointed out dead trees in neighbours yard that will increase chances of wasps being around.
Thanks you Green Leaf - Great work!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; it is sincerely appreciated. It is very unusual for wasps to be entering peoples homes at this time of the year. I'm glad our team could help. - Daniel Mackie

jreilly714
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Was in need of pest control and they had a technition come to my home that day and set me up. They were very professional and followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied.

Always a pleasure to help out. There's nothing worse than your home being invaded by unwanted guests. -Daniel Mackie

mevans
1 review Barrie, ON

Great company!! Great Work!! Technician was very knowledgeable, polite, and thorough!

I would recommend them to anyone that would require their services!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We take great pride in ensuring our customers are provided with excellent Pest Control Solutions and Customer Sevice!

Anne-Marie V.

I realized my shed was infested with carpenter ants on a Sunday. Horrified, I called GreenLeaf Pest Control to review what they could do to help. Mitch who took my call was very helpful and informative - within minutes I was set up to have a technician, Brian, come to my house the following Wednesday. Brian made the whole process easy for me, he was able to determine quickly what the issue was and what needed to be done. He even helped me clear the shed! He also spent some time explaining ant behaviour which helped me better understand what had happened and what to watch out for in the future. I cannot recommend this company and team enough! They will ensure your pest issue is dealt with promptly and effectively.

Anne-Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with GreenLeaf Pest Control. Both Brian and Mitch are great at what they do, their attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality Customer Service was shown here! Thank you for your business, from the GreenLeaf Team!

T

To remove mice from home. Technician used child friendly baits which we appreciate. Reliable Customer service

Thank you for taking the time to review GreenLeaf Pest Control. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service while keeping your home and family safe!

HomeStars in Toronto

Extremely professional. karen was very supportive and understood what I was going through. They provided a knowledgeable technician who not only performed his job in detail but also educated me on the behaviour of some pests...specifically bed bugs.
Great team..Karen and Daniel

Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to provide us a review. We love to provide peace of mind. - Daniel Mackie

Dan Beeston in Toronto

GreenLeaf Pest Control was quick to respond and helped to deal with our issues swiftly. We couldn't be happier with their customer service and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much. Happy we could work together in resolving the squirrel problem.

All the best.

Anonymous from Toronto

Contacted GreenLeaf after another name brand outfit failed to show up at the appointed time. GreenLeaf provided first rate service in scheduling the work, sending an email confirming details of the appointment, and from the technician who came on time and completed the task effectively. A very satisfied customer.

Many thanks for the feedback. Our Technician will be very happy to hear you recognized his effort.

At your service,
Daniel Mackie

Kevin from Toronto

generally good service.
dissatisfied with their after hours rates for spraying. figure out up front what time of day you will need service to determine if it will fall into the after hours category.
the technician that serviced our business was helpful when we spoke.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide us a review. Although we have never met in person I do take these reviews very seriously. I pulled all the work history for your location and spoke to the technician and sales person to better understand your situation.

I must admit I'm very surprised by such a low score. As you know negative reviews hurt small businesses. If you were dissatisfied with our service a simple phone call would have been a better approach.

When we initially set up service for your bakery in Toronto you were experiencing a major rodent infestation. If I remember correctly, you lost over one thousand dollars in one day of damaged bread.

GreenLeaf quickly mobilized our crew to begin rectifying the problem to ensure you could continue in business and keep your food safe. After all rodents urinate, defecate and transmit disease.

Very quickly we uncovered that you also had cockroaches which were never disclosed to our company prior to setting up a contract. In order to fix the cockroach problem treatment was required during non-business hours. This is to ensure no contamination of food and for employee health and safety. We offered you an early morning treatment 5-6 hours prior to staff arriving for $150.00 (a very discounted rate). You didn't like this option. You requested an after hours evening service. The cost for this was $600.00. Our regular business hours are from 7am to 5pm; this is also highlighted in your signed service agreement. Services outside of those hours are billable and we pay our technicians time and a half or double time. Again, because you are a small business just like us we were willing to come in very early at a discounted rate.

I'm sorry to have lost your business and that things had to end up with you using social media as your communication vehicle. We welcome constructive feedback. That's the only way we can get better and continue to adapt and evolve to meet customers needs.

Let's face it. You were satisfied by our service, you just didn't like paying to eliminate your cockroaches and mice within your food establishment.

Daniel Mackie, Technical Director

More about GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc.

At Greenleaf Pest Control, we are committed to exceeding your expectations when it comes to environmentally friendly pest control services throughout the GTA. Above any other goals, our number one aim is to ensure your complete customer satisfaction. If you are ever unhappy with any of the services provided to you by Greenleaf Pest Control, we will return to your home or business at no cost to you and redo the job until we make it right.

That’s the Greenleaf promise.

As the number one eco-conscious pest control service, Greenleaf Pest Control is committed to changing the way all of us think about pest control and educating people so that real change can occur in the way we treat the environment, take care of our health and our families, and the state of the planet that we will hand down to our children. Our goal is to ensure that you get the most proactive, preventative, and effective pest control program available by implementing our Integrated Pest Management and Environmental Pest Management systems. We employ environmentally friendly pest control methods such as organic treatments, enzymes, traps, baits, and physical barriers.

At Greenleaf Pest Control, our undergiding philosophy is that every one of us can make small changes every day that will make a big difference to the future health and environment that our children will inherit.

When you partner with Greenleaf Pest Control, you are working with a company that is 100% dedicated to earning and keeping your business by surpassing the industry requirements for safety, effectiveness, and customer service.

When you want to work with a Toronto pest control company that utilizes the best treatments and methods available – contact Greenleaf Pest Control where you are guaranteed nothing less than our very best.

When you want safe, effective, efficient, and ecologically friendly pest control for your residence or business, contact Greenleaf Pest Control.

We get rid of any kind of pest, including bed bugs, wasps, ants, and cockroaches, as well as, squirrels, skunks, and birds. Greenleaf Pest Control has set the industry standard for environmentally friendly, quality pest control in Newmarket, Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, and all of the Greater Toronto Area.

As seen on HGTV