Clarity Glass Systems

21 Glenvista Place Calgary AB T4C2K2

Reviews for Clarity Glass Systems

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

excellent and responsive service, fair price

We had a casement that was showing signs of detioriation in one area. We contacted another major supplier who wanted to charge to "inspect" the window and would, inevitably, then have quoted to replace the entire window. Mike at Clarity came out and in a couple of hours replaced the rotting wood and sealed it. He is my go company for window maintenance and repairs.

Thank you Pat. My goal is to provide a practical solution to a problem at all times. Thank you again for your review.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Glass installation

Mike and his team are extremely professional and efficient with amazing customer service, high standards and ethics.

Thank you for the positive feedback. I will pass this on to my staff as well.

Benson from Calgary
Benson from Calgary

replacement of glass on basement window

We had a break in at our home on Friday night. The intruders broke in through the basement window. Over the weekend, I kept calling around for quotes, but there aren't very many glass places that are open on weekends, and those who aren't charge you an arm and a leg to get someone out. One of my calls was to Mike at Clarity Glass. Normally his guys don't work weekends, but he understood my situation of wanting to get it replaced ASAP and limited availability on Monday due to work. He sent over one of his guys on a Sunday afternoon, and they boarded up my windows for me. The glass order was placed and by Thursday everything was finished and completed.

I would definitely recommend Clarity glass to anyone looking for glass work. Mike and his team were so wonderful to work with, are honest, and very reasonable. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the review Benson. I'm glad everything worked out. I hope this made a bad situation a little bit better.

Bruce in Calgary in Toronto
Bruce in Calgary in Toronto

Window repair, advice needed

First off, they showed up on the date and time they said they would (always appreciated).

One of the windows in our house did not close properly. Mike and one of his crew members came out, inspected it, took a few things out which we cleaned, explained a few things to me, and now working like a charm.

Most importantly, they gave me great, cost savings advice. We were prepared to completely replace the window -- and they were very quick to point out that there was no need to, just needed to do a cleaning and remove a part that wasn't necessary and all would be good. They could have easily upsold me to a full window replacement, but really were pushing to just do the simple repair.

I also asked them about caulking between our windows/stucco since we have had a bit of water leakage during big storms. They took the time to explain to me that this probably wouldn't help at all with the water leak -- and gave me a few recommendations on things I could look into on my own (ie culprit is probably where the deck is meeting the house). Once again, they could have easily said "sure, caulking is probably the issue" and upsold me to caullk everything -- but they were honest in their assessment.

I totally appreciated their absolute honesty through the entire engagement, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Meysam in Calgary
Meysam in Calgary

Glass replacement

Mike was awesome, he came right on time. very knowledgeable and had everything done within 30 minutes once the glass was received. everything was perfect and as per quoted price.

don't bother looking anywhere else

We really appreciate your review. Helping you with this project was my pleasure.

Jude in Calgary
Jude in Calgary

Basement Window Replacement

I was extremely happy with the service provided by Clarity. They provided me with a quote promptly, and were able to go ahead and carry out the work within the next couple of weeks. The quote was reasonable and work was done quickly and with no disruption to me. Highly recommended.

We appreciate your recommendation. It is our goal to provide good customer service.

John from Calgary
John from Calgary

Window glass and screen replacements on 2 houses

I was pleased to find a company that would repair my existing windows without trying to upsell me to an unnecessary and very expensive total replacement. Mike provided a detailed estimate and stuck to his timeline exactly. The pricing was fair, and the turn around was prompt. Mike and his helper did good work. They were friendly and polite. I would be happy to recommend this company to any of my family and friends for their projects. I have some more repairs and changes to make in other areas, so I have already contacted Mike to help me with those.

Thank you John, it is good to know that there are other options to window and door repair. And we are happy to pass those on to our customers.

Ahsan from Calgary
Ahsan from Calgary

seal unit replacment

Thank you ,the window looks great. They were friendly, helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone who want to replace their broken window. I was very satisfied with everything.
Ahsan

Thank you Ahsan. It was our pleasure.

Jeff Kenyon  from Calgary
Jeff Kenyon from Calgary

Repair crank window

Contacted Mike and by sending him a picture he was able to provide a quote. Was able to come by within a couple of days. With replacement parts on hand he came by and realized the crank was fine and just a minor adjustment was required. Reliable and honest. Would recommend Clarity.

We appreciate your comments; it was a pleasure to help find you an easy solution.

Reena from Calgary
Reena from Calgary

Window Replacement

Mike and his crew were great. The estimate was very reasonable and the installation went smoothly. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for window
replacement for their home.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We work hard to make the sealed unit replacements an easier and less invasive project than complete window frame replacements.

More about Clarity Glass Systems

Clarity Glass - Clarity Glass Systems' professional service will replace or repair your window glass, casings, screens, sills, caulking and glazing stops. We provide window replacement services in Calgary, Cochrane, Okotoks, Airdrie and surrounding area. We also install new sealed unit replacement, window hardware, screens and doors from any manufacturer.

Does your home have a broken or rotting window? Clarity Glass can perform window and glass repair with wonderful results!