Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

755 Lake Bonavista Drive S.E. Calgary AB T2J 0N3
Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Buck in Calgary
Buck in Calgary

Roofing replaced.

We are very pleased with the service we received with Hubbard Roofing.
The workers were very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant.
Our roof looks great and the workmanship is excellent.
I wouldn't hesitate to refer this company to others.

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

Prompt and Professional

My 4 unit condominium association used Hubbard to fix 2 small roofs that were completely botched by a previous contractor. They were really prompt when coming out to look at the problems, provide us with a quote, and complete the work. All the issues were explained and documented thoroughly, and we feel confident that all the old problems that led to leaks have been fixed. Would definitely use again.

Dmac2018 in Calgary
Dmac2018 in Calgary

Install Vent on Porch Roof

I had extensive Frost buildup in the roof over the front porch. On separate occasions I had Hail damage and asked for a vent to be installed. Both contractors insisted I did not need one. This year I called Hubbard and the service rep indicated a roof vent would resolve the frost buildup issue. The work was completed promptly and the mess cleaned up perfectly. The soffit had to be replaced as well at that was done on the same day.

Thank you very much for the 10 star review. We are happy that we were able to assist you with your ventilation upgrades. All the best, The Hubbard Team.

RAM
RAM

New roof

Very professional service. Checked attic for insulation to determine appropriate venting for new roof. Not a one fix for every house. Was very flexible with timing and held our price in the meantime. Good QA following the job. Very pleasant people to deal with.

Thank you very much! We enjoyed working with you as well and appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Adrian in Calgary
Adrian in Calgary

Roof replacement

Knowledgeable and professional crew, they did the job quick, cleanup was good (they cleaned up twice, once right after the job was done and again once the snow all melted). The cost was within $200 of other quotes I had received, but they did more for the same money. I would definitely recommend them to others looking for roofing work (and actually I have recommended them to neighbors already).

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for the review and recommendations. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Matthew in Calgary
Matthew in Calgary

Completed minor roofing repairs quickly and cost effectively!

I live in a 5-year old infill duplex in the Northwest and got worried about the condition of my roof when my attached neighbor had significant water damage to their spare bedroom during the spring thaw. I called three roofing companies that I found on Homestars with high reviews. The first company wanted to charge me $175 just to come give me a quote so I dropped them immediately. The second company came with a crew of 3 just to inspect the roof, and then informed me that the repairs are done under a different company name (for which I could find very little info on Homestars). That made me a bit uneasy and their quote seemed high. Finally I called Hubbard and am relieved that I chose them.

The first thing that impressed me was the professionalism of their quote. Cody went up on my roof and took several photos of the areas of concern and then took the time to annotate each photo, drawing arrows and circling places that needed to be fixed. They determined that my roof was in pretty good shape and all that was needed was to replace some missing shingles, add proper screws around the skylight (instead of the nails that were used originally), and seal some areas where ice damming would be a concern. And as a bonus, the quote was half what the previous roofer quoted!

On the day of the repair, Glenn was dispatched to perform the work. He wore full safety harness and gloves while up on the roof (glad to see they take safety seriously) and took the time to talk to me before doing the work. After spending 2 hours up on the roof he had completed all the repairs and gave me a full debrief on everything he had done. It was clear to me that both Glenn and Cody are proud of their work and take extra care to ensure the customer is happy. They completed the job on time, on budget and left me feeling relieved that my roof was now restored to good condition. Thank you Hubbard Roofing for a job well done!

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for this detailed review of your recent roof tune-up. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Ken McGuire
Ken McGuire

Low slope roof

Hubbard had replaced our roof 20+ years ago so we were familiar with the company. This time around we obtained a few quotes and Hubbard was very competitive in pricing. In addition, the Sales Rep. Don sat down with us and explained fully the benefits of the package we selected. The company accommodated our needs especially in relation to start date.

The crew who installed the new roof were on time, worked diligently and completed the job beautifully. Even our neighbour commented on how professional they were.

Hi Ken,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this 10 star review. We appreciate your repeat business and kind words. Your new IKO shingles look fantastic. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Ross and Gloria  in Calgary
Ross and Gloria in Calgary

Roofing and Eavestroughing

We highly recommend Hubbard Roofing!
They have recently completed a roofing and eavestroughing project at our home. From the initial consult to the completion of the job, Hubbard Roofing Team was professional and efficient throughout the whole experience. Kelly was exceptional in guiding and assisting us through the insurance claim process! The roofing and eavestroughing team were courteous, quick and knowledgeable. Excellent job of cleaning up and very satisfied with the end result! No hidden costs or expenses.
A company that was a pleasure to work with!

Ross & Gloria,

Thank you so much for this great review and for sending our team a handwritten thank you card, we cannot express enough gratitude. We are so pleased to hear that you found each member of our team courteous and helpful throughout your roof and eaves replacement project. Thank you again, The Hubbard Team

Bill in Calgary
Bill in Calgary
1 review , ON

Roof Replacement

We are very happy with the new roof that Hubbard Roofing installed in December 2018. We had trouble getting some roofers to call us back to get a quote. Hubbard Roofing was responsive and thorough with their inspection and quote. While their quote was the middle cost of the three we had done, it was the most detailed and included no hidden or unexpected costs which gave us peace of mind. As there was a small leak in the roof, they were able to arrange their schedule to get it done for us in the next week. Jim Hubbard was patient as he answered our many questions throughout the process.

We would recommend Hubbard Roofing to anyone looking to get work done.

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for the 10 star review and for choosing us to complete your roof replacement. No hidden or additional fees is an important part of our business model and it is great to hear that you value that as well. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Diarob in Calgary
Diarob in Calgary
1 review , ON

Roof Repairs with added Ventilation

We have lived in our house for 35 years. Over that period of time we have had Hubbard Roofing redo our roof twice. Both times it was done quickly and efficiently. Just over a year ago a strong wind ripped off a few shingles. In the fall of 2018 Hubbard repaired the damage and noticed that we also needed some better ventilation in our attic to prevent nails from rusting and prevent moisture damage in the attic. They just completed this work for a very reasonable price. We have been very happy with Hubbard and recommend them for any roofing projects.

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for trusting us again and again with your treasured home. We appreciate your recommendation and even though we enjoy working with you, hopefully this summer spares you of any weather events. All the best, The Hubbard Team

More about Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Celebrating 30+ Years Serving the Calgary Area!

Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors is an established, professional, family owned and operated exterior renovation company. We have over 40 years of experience and have been in business in Calgary and the surrounding area since 1985. As a family business, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best customer service while remaining focused on our commitment to provide high quality products and workmanship. This approach has resulted in a long list of customer referrals and continuous repeat business that has made us the leader residential Exterior Renovations.

Our reputation is one of reliability, trust, high quality workmanship and competitive prices. As an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, we have a reputation to uphold.

Roofing and Siding
ROOFING, WINDOWS, DOORS, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, SUN TUBES, SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGH & TRIM
Your complete exterior specialists Free Estimates, Roof Inspections, Roof Repair, Steep Slope Roofing, Low Slope Roofing, Flat Roofing, Rubber Roofing, Cedar Shakes, Rubber Roofing Repairs, Vinyl Windows, Wood Windows, Metal Clad Windows, Doors (Steel, Fiberglass, double, garden, and sliding patio), Vinyl Siding, Concrete Siding, Eavestroughing, Soffit, Fascia & Trim
IKO, BP, MALARKY, OWENS CORNING, GENTEK, JAMES HARDIE, WAYNE, ROYAL, CODEL, FIRST IMPRESSIONS, GEM-EURO SHAKE/SLATE
ALL
When you contact us, a qualifed representative will provide detailed information about our product options, promotions, work schedules, prices and answers to your questions. We provide: Written or electronic quotes for all projects. On-site consulation with one of our exterior renovations specialists prior to any commitment. Workmanship Guarantee. All of our warranties (product, installation, etc) are provided in writing!
1985
Payment on completion
City of Calgary, Town of Okotoks
Gentek Premium Renovator, Better Business Bureau (A+ member since 1985)
HAAG Certified Inspector - "Residential", IKO Shield PRO Plus Certified Contractor
Excellent Workmanship Warranty