Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

755 Lake Bonavista Drive S.E. Calgary AB T2J 0N3
Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Sergei in Calgary
Sergei in Calgary

Roof replacement

Great quality work done in timely manner and at very competitive prize. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and will be a customer again in my future projects

Howie in Edmonton
Howie in Edmonton

Remove and replace asphalt roofing

I needed a new roof and after calling one company with signs posted on every median in Calgary I decided to call them. This was a futile effect as they stated they could give me a free estimate but when I asked for the quote all they did was try to upsell me to highest prices shingles available. When I told them I wasn't interested in a 50 year shingle they told me they would just give me a quote over the internet. I didn't respond to this company. I did get a quote from another company but once again no customer interaction, they just sent me a quote to my email address. The quote was over 1000.00 cheaper than Hubbard Roofing. Finally I called Hubbard Roofing, the customer service was great starting from the initial contact. Cody (the salesman) came and checked the roof found lots of deficiencies in the existing roof that the other 2 companies would not have seen. He checked the attic for moisture problems and offered solutions. The work crew showed up when they said they would. After they were finished Jim (Hubbards' inspector checked the job and found some things he didn't like and they were fixed immediately. This wasn't just to get paid as I offered to pay and they could fix the problem in the spring ) I would give 5 stars but I have no Idea until the spring and the rain starts if the job turned out 100%

Jim
Jim

Roofing Replacement, Windows, and Extedrior Renovation

Just had work completed on my home by Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors. They did the following work on my house:
 House & Garage Roofing Replacement
 Total Eavestrough Replacement on House and Garage
 Four Triple Pane Windows
 Faux Stone Exterior on front of the house with Metal Fascia

Estimator, Workers and PM were friendly, courteous, and professional.
All my questions and concerns before and during the work stages were addressed to my satisfaction.
We will definitely use them again for future work.

Mike
Mike

Great job

Everyone was great to deal with. The crew was very polite and did a great job on the roof. I have nothing to complain about. They left the site clean as they found it.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Quality workmanship from a Good Roofing Company

Hubbard Roofing was recommended to us by our insurance company, and they did a nice job replacing our roof. The replacement went quickly, and the end result was quite good. Everyone on their customer service team and roofers were professional and courteous. We did wish that there were some options to use galvanized metal vents instead of plastic, but I guess that is the standard now and considered better? I don’t know.

CRatledge in Calgary
CRatledge in Calgary

Replacement of shingles

Hubbard roofing was accurate in their estimate. They were accommodating to our schedules and when on site, were pleasant and efficient.

Our roof was completed in the time frame they gave us, and our yard was left in pristine condition as they ensured that all waste material was removed

I would recommend Hubbard to all my friends and family and will be using their services again

Peter
Peter

Roof Replacement

We had our roof replaced by Hubbard after a hail storm and the experience was excellent. The staff responds very quickly to emails and text and the roof replacement turned out exactly as expected. I would not hesitate to refer Hubbard to anyone looking for a new roof.

Lorne in Calgary
Lorne in Calgary

Garage Residing and Roof Repair

Job quote was right on the mark. Quote was clearly communicated Roof top leak repaired . Wood siding on garage-excellent job of replacing Craftsmen worked two very long days order to completed the work properly . Painter also did a great job . He finished all aspects of his job.
Tradesman very effectively completed a repair job on the rain trough .
All the workers were on time, hard workers, polite and were easy to communicate with. The cleanup to the job site was great.

Frank in Okotoks
Frank in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Skylight Flashing Repair

I purchased and moved into my home in Okotoks in October of 2018. This summer we had a pretty major hail storm at the end of July and some heavy downpours in the weeks that followed. During those downpours I noticed that one of my skylights dripped a couple drops onto the kitchen counter. Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors had replaced the roof shingles (not the skylights) on my home back in October of 2017, a year before I bought it as I discovered in the paperwork left behind by the previous owners.

I called them the next day and spoke to Breanne to whom I explained my situation, new owner, etc. and was very pleased with her helpful and kind attitude. She looked up the address and confirmed the install and warranty and promised to have one of her installers call me ASAP. Ben called me the next morning and showed up that afternoon as promised. He quickly found the source of the leak - some caulking had pulled away, and he resealed it and checked the other skylight while he was at it. Very polite and quick to point out to call again if any concerns.

Several storms later and all is well. It is refreshing to deal with a company that stands behind its work and warranty. I definitely will not hesitate to call on them when the time comes for a new roof.

P. Marcellus. in Calgary
P. Marcellus. in Calgary

New roof

I was very happy with the service from start to finish. Don met with me to explain and review the estimate. Once the project began , I was contacted every step of the way. Job well done!!! Roof looks great!!

Thank you very much for the kind words about our recent roof replacement on your home. All the best, The Hubbard Team

More about Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Celebrating 30+ Years Serving the Calgary Area!

Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors is an established, professional, family owned and operated exterior renovation company. We have over 40 years of experience and have been in business in Calgary and the surrounding area since 1985. As a family business, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best customer service while remaining focused on our commitment to provide high quality products and workmanship. This approach has resulted in a long list of customer referrals and continuous repeat business that has made us the leader residential Exterior Renovations.

Our reputation is one of reliability, trust, high quality workmanship and competitive prices. As an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, we have a reputation to uphold.

Roofing and Siding
ROOFING, WINDOWS, DOORS, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, SUN TUBES, SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGH & TRIM
Your complete exterior specialists Free Estimates, Roof Inspections, Roof Repair, Steep Slope Roofing, Low Slope Roofing, Flat Roofing, Rubber Roofing, Cedar Shakes, Rubber Roofing Repairs, Vinyl Windows, Wood Windows, Metal Clad Windows, Doors (Steel, Fiberglass, double, garden, and sliding patio), Vinyl Siding, Concrete Siding, Eavestroughing, Soffit, Fascia & Trim
IKO, BP, MALARKY, OWENS CORNING, GENTEK, JAMES HARDIE, WAYNE, ROYAL, CODEL, FIRST IMPRESSIONS, GEM-EURO SHAKE/SLATE
ALL
When you contact us, a qualifed representative will provide detailed information about our product options, promotions, work schedules, prices and answers to your questions. We provide: Written or electronic quotes for all projects. On-site consulation with one of our exterior renovations specialists prior to any commitment. Workmanship Guarantee. All of our warranties (product, installation, etc) are provided in writing!
1985
Payment on completion
City of Calgary, Town of Okotoks
Gentek Premium Renovator, Better Business Bureau (A+ member since 1985)
HAAG Certified Inspector - "Residential", IKO Shield PRO Plus Certified Contractor
Excellent Workmanship Warranty