755 Lake Bonavista Drive Calgary AB T2J7C9
Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Reviews for Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Archie in Calgary
Archie in Calgary

Hail damage skylights replaced

I have an older home with a 4 year old roof. This summer had hail that broke 50% of my 1982 plastic bubble skylights, two are large sized that are no longer standard size thus custom :( . Three other companies that I called didn't even call me back. Hubbard returned my call, came at their appointment time, did leak patches and measured. Quote and repair took a bit of time due to the two odd ball windows, but they communicated this to me. When the windows where ready their expert skylight guy came and fixed flashing, skylights and interior trim. The weather didn't work with them but good ole Dave methodically made a safe work space that reduced his risk and my concern for his safety. He had a helper the day of the big lift of the two heavy odd balls. He did a great job and didn't get frostbite and did not make a mess with the gutters, the yard or inside our home. These skylights are high up and exposed internally and exterior so it was a challenging site from my perspective.
He did have an alternator fail on his truck on one of the days but he called and advised he would be delayed, he effectively communicated throughout the process and was considerate.
The office boss Sarah knows her business, followed up post construction and was professional throughout. I was also pleased that the quote was also the final number, no nickel and diming for this or that. Properly quoted, properly measured and properly installed. I have added their contact information into my Outlook and recommended them once so far.
Cheers,

Archie

shannon in Calgary
shannon in Calgary

Asphalt shingles and Eaves

We were very please with the service we received. The guys that did the roof and eaves were very professional and friendly, answered any questions we had.

Overall experience excellent!

Thanks :)

brad.bender
brad.bender

Replaced aged cedar-shake roof with asphalt shingles

Our cedar-shake roof had been poorly maintained and needed to be replaced. For both cost and maintenance reasons we opted to change our roof to asphalt shingles. I've gotta say it looks great! Absolutely no regrets!!

Hubbard Roofing was quick to get the job done and only took about 3 days. They were very transparent with prices and delivered exactly what they promised. I'm very happy with this company and would use them again. Only reason for 4 stars instead 5 is the debris left behind and a lot of nails. To be fair, it snowed mid-job, so it's not totally their fault there were nails left behind, but I did find quite a few on my driveway. Hubbard did promise to come in the spring and do a magnet-sweep, so that will get the remaining nails. A consequence of the time of year.

MT Muszynski in Calgary
MT Muszynski in Calgary

Roofing Replacement

(403) 995-0677
755 Lake Bonavista Drive S.E.
Calgary
AB
T2J 0N3

The August 2nd hailstorms were painful as the hail shredded my roof. Hubbard had done a lot of work in my neighbourhood over the years (including my neighbour's house twice!) and I saw their signs everywhere. A search of online reviews sealed the deal and I emailed Hubbard. The quote was quickly done, thorough, and decent - all which made my life easier when dealing with the insurance company. I did have to wait a bit due to a backlog of roofs needing repair but was kept in the loop at all times and Hubbard was worth the wait. Thanks to Don, Breanne and Sarah - and the actual working crew - for a job well done and know that your solid work ethic was greatly appreciated. Looking forward to getting my eavestroughs done in the future...

Torch On Roofing Hubbard  in Calgary
Torch On Roofing Hubbard in Calgary

Touch on Roofing

Jim Hubbard was very helpful and a pleasure to work with, the staff that did my roof did a excellent job and kept my property very clean.

Sure is nice to see staff start early and stay on site for the day to get the job done

I'm very pleased with the work that was done and if I every require work again on my home I would call Hubbard Roofing again

Jim was a very nice man so glad I had him to help me with my Roof a real pleasure to have meet him

We couldn't agree more that Jim is an amazing person and also a wealth of knowledge. We will be sure to pass along your fantastic review to him. All the best in 2019, The Hubbard Team

Ap3083 in Calgary
Ap3083 in Calgary

Roof Replacement

Our roof was replaced Nov 22 2018. We highly recommend Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors. The quote was very thorough and easy to understand and there weren't any hidden costs or extras. Everyone was pleasant to deal with. The roof was completed quickly and the crew did an amazing job covering everything and making sure the site was left spotless upon completion. The roof was inspected the next day. We are very happy with the results and glad we went with Hubbard. Excellent job everyone!

Thank you very much for the 10 star review! We will be sure to share your kind words with everyone involved on the project. All the best in 2019, The Hubbard Team

Anne Hill in Calgary
Anne Hill in Calgary

Hail Damage repair - roof & siding

I had extensive hail damage and my insurance company recommended Hubbard Roofing. I am very pleased with the work done, and except for one hiccup with the neighbor, everything went smoothly. I would recommend this company.

Hi Anne,

The hail storm we experienced last summer was damaging to many homes and we are happy you chose us to repair & replace your damaged exterior. Wishing you a hail free 2019, The Hubbard Team

Don in Calgary
Don in Calgary

Roofing - Hail Damage

We experienced significant hail damage on August 2, 2018. A friend suggested we talk to Hubbard. Really pleased we did. Immediate response and detailed quote. Work was competed on schedule and cleanup was great. Really pleased - would highly recommend.

Hi Don,

We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with your decision to choose Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors for your exterior repairs following August's hail storm in Calgary. All the best in 2019, The Hubbard Team

Laura-Jeanne in Calgary
Laura-Jeanne in Calgary

Excellent Service and Quality Product

We had hail damage to our roof and called around for many quotes. After talking to Breanne at Hubbard, we felt confident we would be in good hands. This was confirmed when we met with Don and decided to go ahead with the work. The crew, Dennis, Dan and Jarrad exceeded our expectations. They arrived on time, went right to work, were courteous, efficient and went the extra mile. They left our yard cleaner than they found it and the roof looks amazing. Jim inspected the roof and was also friendly and knowledgeable. He reassured us the work looked great, but still had his crew come back for some minor things to ensure everything was completed beyond satisfaction. The friendly, family atmosphere, the ease of communication between us and the company, the quality of the work and the extra mile attitude are the main reasons we are pleased with our choice to hire Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors.

Hi Laura-Jeanne,

Thank you very much for this detailed review highlighting our process which we believe sets us apart and creates a great experience for our customers. We will be sure to share your kind words with everyone involved on the project. All the best in 2019, The Hubbard Team

Brett in Calgary
Brett in Calgary

New Roof and repairs

Professional and easy to work with from the start to the finish. Estimator and crew were bang on time for what they promised. As we were having some leaking and winter was threatening they made sure to take care of us as quickly as possible and we really appreciated this effort. Everything that was promised in the quote and then some was provided. Honest, reliable and on time. Clean after the work was also excellent.

Hi Brett,

We appreciate your kind words regarding our work on your roof replacement and repairs. A leaking roof is very stressful and we are so pleased that we were able to get to it quickly and before the winter season arrived. Wishing you all the best in 2019, The Hubbard Team

More about Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Celebrating 30+ Years Serving the Calgary Area!

Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors is an established, professional, family owned and operated exterior renovation company. We have over 40 years of experience and have been in business in Calgary and the surrounding area since 1985. As a family business, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best customer service while remaining focused on our commitment to provide high quality products and workmanship. This approach has resulted in a long list of customer referrals and continuous repeat business that has made us the leader residential Exterior Renovations.

Our reputation is one of reliability, trust, high quality workmanship and competitive prices. As an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, we have a reputation to uphold.

Roofing and Siding
ROOFING, WINDOWS, DOORS, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, SUN TUBES, SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGH & TRIM
Your complete exterior specialists Free Estimates, Roof Inspections, Roof Repair, Steep Slope Roofing, Low Slope Roofing, Flat Roofing, Rubber Roofing, Cedar Shakes, Rubber Roofing Repairs, Vinyl Windows, Wood Windows, Metal Clad Windows, Doors (Steel, Fiberglass, double, garden, and sliding patio), Vinyl Siding, Concrete Siding, Eavestroughing, Soffit, Fascia & Trim
IKO, BP, MALARKY, OWENS CORNING, GENTEK, JAMES HARDIE, WAYNE, ROYAL, CODEL, FIRST IMPRESSIONS, GEM-EURO SHAKE/SLATE
ALL
When you contact us, a qualifed representative will provide detailed information about our product options, promotions, work schedules, prices and answers to your questions. We provide: Written or electronic quotes for all projects. On-site consulation with one of our exterior renovations specialists prior to any commitment. Workmanship Guarantee. All of our warranties (product, installation, etc) are provided in writing!
1985
Payment on completion
City of Calgary, Town of Okotoks
Gentek Premium Renovator, Better Business Bureau (A+ member since 1985)
HAAG Certified Inspector - "Residential", IKO Shield PRO Plus Certified Contractor
Excellent Workmanship Warranty