Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

755 Lake Bonavista Drive Calgary AB T2J7C9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Reviews for Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

LinGnapp in Calgary
LinGnapp in Calgary

New Roof

Great service from start to finish. Emergency patch on roof was done quickly and constant contact throughout the rest of the project. Everyone from labourers to the owner of the company were great to deal with. Looking forward to doing more home projects with this company

Thank you very much for the 10 star review. We look forward to working with you again on your future projects. Chat soon, The Hubbard Team

Carol Gardipie in Prince George
Carol Gardipie in Prince George

Repair defective roof

Hubbard was extremely professional from the 1st meeting to give us a quote, the repair, and the follow up meeting to ensure the repair was completed to our satisfaction. The Hubbard representative answered all our questions and addressed any concerns we had. They were very respectful in all their interaction with us.

We would highly recommend Hubbard for any roofing repair.

Hi Carol,

Thank you for trusting us with your roof repair, we know how stressful this can be and we are so happy to hear you had a great experience. We appreciate your recommendation and 10 star review. All the best, The Hubbard Team

roof in Calgary
roof in Calgary

Home re-roofing

This was second re-roofing job by Hubbard, the first was in 1999. On both occasions the work was done in one day, the roofs look very good, even with detailing, and the clean up was thorough. The service and personnel were excellent in all respects.

Thank you very much for your repeat business. We are so pleased to hear that you had another excellent experience. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Candice in Calgary
Candice in Calgary

Roof Replacement

Hubbard roofing and exteriors did an excellent and efficient job replacing my old cedar shakes/roof with new Asphalt/Fiberglass shingles. Jason and his crew were professional, knowledgable, had good attention to detail, and were continually communicating with myself during the process. I appreciate the pride the crew takes in their work and I am very happy with my new roof. Thank you Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors :)

Hi Candice,

Thank you for choosing Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors for your cedar shake roof conversion. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We will be sure to pass them along to everyone involved on the project. All the best, The Hubbard team

Darren Berube in Calgary
Darren Berube in Calgary

Shingle replace

I would like to pass on my appreciation for the work completed by Hubbard Roofing, who replaced the shingles on our roof. I had 3 different company appraisals done. Only one company was eager to meet with me immediately after the appraisal to explain the benefits of choosing them. Don Hubbard came by and presented the package and then provided all the discounts for the season and agreed to reroofing the shed free without even looking at the condition.
I was very impressed by their presentation and the Safety standards by which they operate. The procedures of the work were explained in detail and the financial arrangements clearly described, so we knew exactly what the cost would be and how we could pay for the roof over a few payments. A date was set and we were ready to go.
A few weeks before our date I received a call to advise there was an opening in a couple days if I wanted the appointment. I agreed.
About 5 hrs later the Garbage bin was placed in my driveway, The shingles arrived the next day. Ben arrived the next day and started stripping and completing each section over the next week. Each day Ben was very professional and made sure all gates were closed for the dogs.
Everything was done in a timely manner, cleanly and expertly. We highly recommend Hubbard Roofing for all your roofing needs.

Hi Darren,

Thank you very much for taking the team to leave this detailed review. You mentioned some very important factors when considering a roof replacement including safety, payment terms, communication and the installers conduct on the job site. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and appreciate your business. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Wade
Wade
1 review High River, AB

Everything You Could Ask For!

My roof and eaves were being replaced by insurance. I did my homework, got some quotes, but was really impressed by Kelly and the quote. They weren’t the cheapest but he listened to what I needed and knew what he was talking about. That, along with the amount of time the company has been in business was why I chose them.

Boy, did I make a good choice. Kelly helped coordinate with my insurance to get approval. When the day came the completely re-roofed my house in 1, yes 1 day (and it isn’t a small house. The eaves took another day.

All-in-all, you can’t ask for more. I got a top notch job for a very reasonable cost and all with excellent communication and customer service. I couldn’t be happier and would strongly recommend Hubbard for your roofing and exterior needs!

Hi Wade,

Wow, what a fantastic review. We are so happy that Kelly was able to assist you with the insurance claim and coordination of all of the job details. Thank you very much for the recommendation. All the best, The Hubbard Team.

Lou and Nancy in Calgary
Lou and Nancy in Calgary

House and Garage Roof

From the estimate/quote by Cody to the installation by Ben - our experience was positive. Hubbard has a detailed estimate and processes in place to ensure that the work is done correctly with inspections and follow-up done promptly upon completion. We are please with the result and happy that the work was done quickly and with minimal interruption to our schedule.

Hi Lou & Nancy,

Thank you very much for choosing us to replace the roof on your home and garage. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Cody & Ben and will be sure to pass along your kind words. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Darcy Kelly in Calgary
Darcy Kelly in Calgary

Home Roof

I was very happy with the job they did on my roof. It was a bit of a difficult roof to do. They showed up and got right to work. There was no unnecessary down time. The roof was stripped and re roofed in 2 days.
One down fall I can say is the way they handle the billing. They don't accept cards or other easier methods of paying. I mailed a cheque and it took over 2 weeks to get to them, which they never got. I ended up putting a stop payment on that cheque and wrote another one and they came to pick it up. If they would have taken a card it would have been so much easier. That is my only complaint with Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors.

Hi Darcy, Thank you very much for providing this feedback as it helps us to adapt our business to ensure we are meeting our customers needs. We are currently working to accept credit card payments as we can understand how frustrating this was. Thank you again for choosing Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors for your recent roof replacement and for the kind review. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Bill in Airdrie
Bill in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Replace shingles, sheeting and insulation

We had severe ice damming that required replacing shingles, sheeting and insulation.
We had a few quotes and Hubbard was in the ball park but was far more professional and responsive.

They were the same throughout the work, very communicative and responsive and despite a few surprises kept to their original quote.

Very happy with the outcome.

Hi Bill,

We are so happy that you chose us to help fix the (unfortunate) damage to your home that the ice damming caused this past winter. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this great review. All the best, The Hubbard Team

Sheila Kirkland in Calgary
Sheila Kirkland in Calgary

reroofing

My husband and I would like to express our complete satisfaction with Hubbard Roofing, who replaced the shingles on our roof.
They asked if they could make a proposal and we said "Yes". The person came with a large folder which he explained page by page. We were impressed by their philosophy of operation and the ethical standards by which they operate. The procedures of the work were explained in detail and the financial arrangements clearly described, so we knew exactly what the cost would be.
They called to be sure the dates for the work were satisfactory. The shingles were delivered the previous day, On the specified date, the work began with a number of men removing the shingles, which was done by noon. The new shingles were installed that afternoon. While they were working, large plastic sheeting was spread around the whole house so that nothing could drop unnoticed and the flowers and vegetation were protected. A day later, Don Hubbard came to inspect the site, including going up on the roof. Everything was done in a timely manner, cleanly and expertly. We highly recommend Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors

Hi Sheila,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We appreciate all of the details that you included as they are all very important to us. Thank you again for choosing Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors for your roof replacement. All the best, The Hubbard Team

More about Hubbard Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

Celebrating 30+ Years Serving the Calgary Area!

Hubbard Roofing and Exteriors is an established, professional, family owned and operated exterior renovation company. We have over 40 years of experience and have been in business in Calgary and the surrounding area since 1985. As a family business, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best customer service while remaining focused on our commitment to provide high quality products and workmanship. This approach has resulted in a long list of customer referrals and continuous repeat business that has made us the leader residential Exterior Renovations.

Our reputation is one of reliability, trust, high quality workmanship and competitive prices. As an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, we have a reputation to uphold.

Roofing and Siding
ROOFING, WINDOWS, DOORS, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, SUN TUBES, SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGH & TRIM
Your complete exterior specialists Free Estimates, Roof Inspections, Roof Repair, Steep Slope Roofing, Low Slope Roofing, Flat Roofing, Rubber Roofing, Cedar Shakes, Rubber Roofing Repairs, Vinyl Windows, Wood Windows, Metal Clad Windows, Doors (Steel, Fiberglass, double, garden, and sliding patio), Vinyl Siding, Concrete Siding, Eavestroughing, Soffit, Fascia & Trim
IKO, BP, MALARKY, OWENS CORNING, GENTEK, JAMES HARDIE, WAYNE, ROYAL, CODEL, FIRST IMPRESSIONS, GEM-EURO SHAKE/SLATE
ALL
When you contact us, a qualifed representative will provide detailed information about our product options, promotions, work schedules, prices and answers to your questions. We provide: Written or electronic quotes for all projects. On-site consulation with one of our exterior renovations specialists prior to any commitment. Workmanship Guarantee. All of our warranties (product, installation, etc) are provided in writing!
1985
Payment on completion
City of Calgary, Town of Okotoks
Gentek Premium Renovator, Better Business Bureau (A+ member since 1985)
HAAG Certified Inspector - "Residential", IKO Shield PRO Plus Certified Contractor
Excellent Workmanship Warranty