Heritage Property Care

Review for Heritage Property Care

Lorraine Allard in Etobicoke
Lorraine Allard in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stone floor restoration and repair

Greg is a miracle worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called him after my brand new slate floor became stained by a careless contractor. Despite my best efforts to clean the marks, they did not budge and I feared that my beautiful new floor was ruined. Not only did Greg skillfully remove the stains, he used his expertise to enhance the natural beauty of the slate, making it even more beautiful than before. I was also grateful to receive some tips on how to properly clean and care for my stone floor to keep it looking beautiful for years to come.

Thanks for the awesome review - Peter has been using this website for awhile with great results - I am just starting - thanks

More about Heritage Property Care

We specialize in the refinishing and maintenance of stone surfaces such as marble, granite, limestone, slate etc. We are able to remove stains and scratches from the surface, then restore the stone to its original finish.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Etobicoke?