FLOWTEK PLUMBING LTD.

Plumbing
MISSISSAUGA ON L5V2X3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  FLOWTEK PLUMBING LTD.

Reviews for FLOWTEK PLUMBING LTD.

Georges
Georges

Kitchen sink repair to drain

I have been using Flowtek for all my plumbing needs for the last 3 years and hope they stay in business as long as I need them to be there for me...

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Bathroom renovations

I contacted Sam to get a quote on some bathroom renovations that was planning on doing. Unlike other plumbing companies he gave me the exact time when he was able to come see my project (no 4 hour window like most places). He was prompt and his prices were very fare. When I asked him to do the job his crew were prompt, clean and efficient and now I can relax and enjoy my new ensuite bathroom.
Thanks Sam and Flowtek you guys are #1 in my books.

Scott Kendall from Milton
Scott Kendall from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Proposal for bathroom in basement

FLOWTEK PLUMBING LTD.
416-910-0961
MISSISSAUGA
L5V2X3

When we were renovating our basement we considered adding a 4th washroom, Sam from Flowtek came by to provide us a quote, gave us a full explanation of the work to be completed and ensured we understood. When we explained that we already had 3 bathrooms Sam was honest with us and said that unless there was a medical need there wasn't much reason to add an additional for the size of our home. He was so honest he talked himself out of the Job, now this is a man and a team you can trust!

Steph from Mississauga
Steph from Mississauga

Toilet Repair

I was worried that my toilet was not functioning properly. Sam from Flowtek came by and had a look. He found that the unit was overall in good condition and just made need some simple adjustments which he did rather than charging me for the full replacement of the flapper unit. I appreciated Sam's honesty and how quickly he was able to assess and deal with the situation.

Lisa Leenaars in Mississauga
Lisa Leenaars in Mississauga

various plumbing jobs around my home

Flowtek does an awesome job! rocks in toilets, recirculating hot water line repair or increasing the water pressure in my house...no job too big or too small.
I tell everyone I know about Sam!

5 reviews North York, ON

Multiple plumbing projects

I have used Sam for the past 6 years for numerous office and residential plumbing projects. He has always returned my calls promptly and provided me with the required services in a quick and effective manner. My experiences with him have shown him to be punctual and dependable. I have found his fees for services provided to be fair and reasonable. I will continue to use him whenever the need arises and I always recommend him when someone requests the name of a good plumber.

Deby in Mississauga
Deby in Mississauga

washing machine repair (washer shut off switch)

Sam, the owner of flowtek plumbing ltd. did an exceptional job!! He was able to assess the issue and repaired the problem that I had with my washing machine's shut off/on valve. Sam went out and purchased the necessary product, installed and repaired the switch off/on valve. I would high recommend his services and and have already recommended him to other family and friends. I'm completely satisfied and trust his work!!

Deby

Joe in Milton
Joe in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

3146 turbine Cres. brand new home

Im a small contractor and have used Flowtek a number of times. Sam was very dependable and reliable. Got the job done on time and on budget. All i can say about Flowtek is you pay for what you get.

Give Sam a chance to price your plumbing and Heating needs you wont regret it

1 review North York, ON

Commercial and Residential Plumbing

Sam has done many jobs for us over the past 11 years. Jobs both commercial and residential have included a new bathroom installation; kitchen, bath and laundry room renovations; drain repairs; etc. We are very pleased with Sam's work and service and highly recommend Flowtek to anyone.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?