OM Depot Electrical Services

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Etobicoke  >  OM Depot Electrical Services

Review for OM Depot Electrical Services

JRTO from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

What started as a minor job to add some plugs and lights turned into a full rewiring of our 100 year old house. Michael was honest and professional throughout and gave updates on the cost along the way. Since it was a relatively large job to re-wire our entire house, I asked that he keep me updated. He showed me open junction boxes behind the walls and showed me how unsafe the house was. Despite spending a lot more than we wanted to, I really think we got good value and would definitely use Michael and OM Depot again in the future.

More about OM Depot Electrical Services

OM Depot Electrical Service is Ontario Licensed Electrician serving Greater Toronto Area 24x7. ESA Authorized Contractor