gasworks heating and air conditioning

WATERLOO ON N2V1A2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Waterloo  >  gasworks heating and air conditioning

Reviews for gasworks heating and air conditioning

Do Not Use Gas Works HVAC Repair

I do not recommend using Gas Works (Kitchener-Waterloo) for work, particularly for HVAC system repair. We had a simple repair that included coverage for parts under warranty. Gas Works employee asked us to pay the cost of the equipment up front, so that we could apply for the warranty coverage separately. That is a big no-no, and I wish we listened to the warning signs. In truth, HVAC parts suppliers will no longer offer this employee at Gas Works Kitchener any credit for parts. Plus the employee delayed a simple repair 5 times over 19 days. The employee is a nice guy, but totally unreliable and unprofessional. Luckily I was able to contact another HVAC repair service, get my system fixed the next day and did not have to lay out any parts money for a warranty repair. This was a tough lesson for me to learn, and I do not want anybody else to go through this experience. Protect yourself and look for other HVAC repair and installation services.

New Furnace/AC install -

Few weeks delayed service and did not install the work properly AC break down after 6 months due to improper install. Calle them multiple times and they promised to fix for months. I gave up after numerous calls and promises and someone else fixed their mess.

Review has 2 previous versions
Zoran from Kitchener
Zoran from Kitchener

Air Conditioner

I had Amana AC installed in our home last Saturday. The owner of the company was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Installation went smoothly and the place was left clean after the work was completed.

Laura Lynn from Pickering
Laura Lynn from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

furnace and air conditioning

Paul and his staff did an excellent job on the new furnace and air conditioner, everything is working flawlessly and perfect! The air quality is better and there is a noticeable difference in the temperature. Everything heats and cools quickly now and energy efficiency has saved us some money!