Michaels

Jennifer from Scarborough
Jennifer from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

wedding invitations

I recently was making my wedding invitations and wanted a personal touch so I went to Michaels to conjure up some ideas and when I was there I found so many unique ideas at an affordable price... i ended up getting stamps and favour boxes and ribbons all for under $75.00 and then decided to give guests a little extra pow and finished off with creative picture frames.

gloria in Toronto
gloria in Toronto

christmas lights

They were small battery operated Christmas lights. They have no customers service. I purchased new batteries but the current didn't reach the last lights. They didn't want to exchange the product. I didn't like the pricing, they showed two different prices one american and the other higher Canadian (twice priced)