Benjamin Moore Toronto

Best of 2013 winnerBest of 2013winner

Reviews for Benjamin Moore Toronto

G.E.
G.E.

Painting: kitchen, bathroom, living dining

The rooms were painted carefully, quickly and well. The ceiling prep, skim and painting were so well done it looked like rooms had been renovated. Greg was careful around light fixtures and you cannot see where he did any patch work. I'd recommend getting a written estimate and bill receipt, but the work at the time was very good.

Review has 1 previous version
Daryl Edwards from Toronto
Daryl Edwards from Toronto

Paint

I had been to this store a couple of times and Steven has always been very friendly and helpful. His suggestions and ideas given to me have always helpmed me make the right decisions on the paint I have purchased from them.
I will certainly recomend them to everyone.

Daniel Chen in Markham
Daniel Chen in Markham

paint

I went to the BM at Woodbine and Apple Creek. The owners were very energetic and helpful. Both owners spoke Mandarin and Cantonese and English.

The owners them selves helped me pick out many different paint options for my new house. And even recommended a few painter to me.

Anna in Stouffville
Anna in Stouffville
11 reviews , ON

Paint purchase

I purchased paint from the Benjamin Moore store on Main St. in Stouffville, and I loved the whole transaction. I went in not exactly knowing what I was looking for, but the clerk helped me with absolutely everything I could have needed! Great service!

Erik in Aurora
Erik in Aurora
8 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Purchasing paint

Went to the Woodbine & Applecreek location in Markham and got amazing service!

I initially had picked out some colours that we might like from paintchips we got from home depot. Heard their paint was better than Behr and decided to give them a try. I'm sure glad I went in, the designer who came to help me showed me that I was essentially planning on painting the house pink (which was not what we wanted at all) and then helped me insteald pick a colour palette that was exactly what we wanted. I wasn't ready for any super bold colours yet so he suggested I might want to try a bolder colour for the powder room and I decided to go for it. We love it! The house looks amazing and I will be going back there to get recommendations for other paint colours for the rooms that have been painted.

liz rowe in Toronto
liz rowe in Toronto

Painting apartment

Benjamin Moore is simply the best value for paint. My father-in-law is a painter and he wont't use anything but Benjamin Moore. Good quality paint for bedrooms and bathrooms. I also use Benjamin Moore.

Shawnie in North york
Shawnie in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Purchas paint

We bought paint in 4 different colors for our condo. It took us several visits before deciding on the colors. The staff was very helpful. But we didn't realize that they offered color consultations with purchases. We spent a lot of time trying to figure out our color scheme. Once the colors were determined the staff offered suggestions on the colors chosen and the tools required.

Bev - Riverdale
Bev - Riverdale

Interior house painting

I had recent dealings with The Bejamin Moore outlet at Queen and Carlaw. Great service, knowledgeable staff, patient!! They mixed paints for me, I wasn't happy with the color on the walls, so I returned 2 tins and they remixed them = finally have the right colors. Thank you so much, the house looks amazing.

Felicia Chow in Hamilton
Felicia Chow in Hamilton
10 reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior Painting

My house is about 25 years old, so I finally decided to repaint the house. Walked into Benjamin Moore looking for some nice quality paints. It is unfortunate that my husband only likes shades of white/beige colours for interiors. We basically had choices between different whites and beiges which was extremely boring in my opinion. However, this Benjamin Moore experience taught me a lot about painting. I spoke to a a customer service representative by the name of Cheryl. Cheryl helped me pick out suitable brushes, rollers, primer and paints for my house. I didn't even that paint used in your rooms were different from paint used in your kitchen/eating area. It was an overall fun and enjyoable experience

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Toronto?