Quagga Designs

JudyB in Morinville
JudyB in Morinville
1 review Morinville, AB

Extremely Happy

Went online looking for a simple, bedframe for my 18 year old daughter who doesn't have a big bedroom & wanted something that wasn't cheaply made. When I read all the positive reviews of the Quagga FL-NF1 FunLine No-Fuss Bed frame I knew I had to have it. My husband built it in 30 minutes & my daughter loves it. No squeaky springs. Sturdy. Comfortable. Very well made I'm positive it will last for years. Doesn't need a box spring but you can add one if you like. I purchased it through Lowes Canada and the delivery cost was free. Worth the
money and so happy I didn't hesitate to buy it.

Helen Callan in Toronto
Helen Callan in Toronto

Quagga King platform bed

We bought a King Flex platform bed frame direct pick up from the factory in St Catherine's, after extensive online research. It is extremely strong, stylish in a modern way, and easy to assemble. It has a real wow factor and won't fall apart. Price and design are amazing. Much cheaper to pick up than to buy online from Walmart or Sears. This is a great find.

bananqueen in Toronto
bananqueen in Toronto

qd Boxes

The service was spotty. The shipment had contents that were not the correct colour, parts (a screw) were broken and one of the attendants arranged for us to meet her to pick up boxes and they were not ready so we drove to Toronto for no reason. In addition, the boxes have a very strong chemical odour. We cleaned them several times and after 2 months, they still smell.

andy cassek in North york
andy cassek in North york
1 review North York, ON

3 pieces custom made furniture

we saw them at the home show last year and bought 3 pieces of bedroom furniture made out of cherry wood. the delivery took about 12 weeks and they owners showed up, delivered, and polished the wood when they were finished. excellent, long term quality at a reasonable price. and yes, its made in canada.
would highly recommend and buy more from them