Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Tile By Style

Simi
Simi

Bathroom renovation

I hired this team at a friend’s recommendation. They did an excellent job with the bathroom renovation. The work is of great quality and they worked very clean. Every step of the job went as planned and on time. I can only wish all my renovation experiences would be simiar.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom reno

This is the third bathroom that Tile by Style has done for us and they also did our kitchen.
They are the best company we have ever used!
They always return your call
They are always on time and will stay beyond the time to complete the project.
They leave everything spotless and go beyond what is required to make sure you are completely satisfied.
They are always happy and respectful of your property and treat everything like it is their home.
I can honestly not say enough about this great company.
Ask for suggestions, let them handle the whole project, they have all the trades with excellent prices.
They let you use their suppliers for better prices.
Anywhere in the house, from kitchens to bathrooms to family rooms to all living areas, they are the best!

Per a.
Per a.

Bathroom tile instalation

Omer and his crew did a fantastic job, more importantly handled all problems without any issues, even the one not related to their part of the project

Dr D.
Dr D.

Bathroom Renovations

Tile By Style renovated 3 bathrooms for us. Although the project ended up being more complicated than anticipated their professionalism and efficiency was unparalleled. We have undertaken many projects of this kind in the past but have never experienced this level of customer service.
They provide you with a fair quote, arrive when they say they will and the end result is exceptional. I have no hesitation in recommending them unreservedly

marioalx
marioalx

Two Bathroom Renovations

T2K 4J5

I selected Tile By Style after obtaining three bids. I cannot express how pleased I was with the end result. Omer and his team are professionals at their trades and very accommodating individuals to work with. Work sites were kept clean after the day's work. Do not let the company name imply that they are just tilers. They did all the tile work as well as bringing in a drywaller, plumber, electrican and other support staff as required. Work was completed within the promised time and within the quoted price. I would highly recommend this contractor for any tiling/renovation work.

Doreen
Doreen

Bathroom Remodel

They converted my bathtub into a shower, installed new vanity, medicine cabinet, new flooring and installed pot lights. Everything was done on time and to perfection. They understood what I needed and executed it as I asked. They were very accommodating.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Ensuite renovation

We received multiple quotes from various companies before deciding to go with Tile by Style. Not only did Omer offer us by far the best quote, but he also provided us a better quality product for a lower price. Omer and his crew were fantastic to deal with, easy to communicate with and kept us informed every step of the way. I have already hired Tile by Style back to do some work in our main floor bathroom and the kitchen backsplash and can't wait to see the results.

I highly recommend TIle by Style.

Pat S.
Pat S.

Bathroom Renovations

T2K 4J5

Tile by Style did an excellent job on our bathroom renovation. Omer was extremely meticulous and ensured that all of the tile work was properly lined up and completed to an exceptional standard. They were extremely professional and courteous. The two bathrooms they renovated were left cleaned. The work was completed on schedule as promised, without any budget overruns. We would strongly recommend Tile by Style to our friends.

theboys1 in Calgary
theboys1 in Calgary

bathroom

T2K 4J5

Very professional to deal with. The job was completed on time and on budget. Omer and staff were very accommodating to all our needs and questions. We look forward to working with Tile By Style again in the future. Love our new bathroom!!.

More about Tile By Style

Our aim is to be the most reliable service provider in our industry. That is why, after 10 years of service in the city of Calgary, and 15 years of experience in the industry, we continue to back up all of our work with a 2-year guarantee on labour and support all manufacturers' warranties on product. With Tile by Style, you can be confident that your project will be installed correctly and have the longevity you expect from tile.

Please call us if you have any questions or would like a free estimate for your next project.