AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance INC.

82 Porchlight Rd Brampton ON L6X 4R9
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Brampton  >  AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance INC.

Reviews for AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance INC.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Lawn Service

Only took one season for my lawn to be the best in the neighbourhood (it was one of the worst lol). it's green, weed free and thick and full looking. Ashley took care of everything from weed spray to fertilizer to mowing and cleanup. Thank you! Our lawn is now awesome!

veronica in Brampton
veronica in Brampton

Lawn care

This is the fourth year I am using AD Landscaping for lawn care. I have just under 1/8 of an acre and when I first bought the property the lawns were in disrepair. I used a different company for two years, but switched to AD Landscaping. AD do a good job, and I am always complemented on the state of the lawn by family and neighbours. Ashley is a professional and easy to communicate with when lawn care matters arise. I definitely recommend AD Landscaping to others.

Thank you so much Veronica, I really appreciate the recognition and kind words so much. We try very hard to keep all our customers happy and ensure their lawns look the best.

I look forward to continue to serving you this year and hopefully for many more....

Brad in Brampton
Brad in Brampton

AD Landscaping

I decided to give AD a try last year. We had just moved into a new home, and it was new sod. Ashley was very prompt in answering my questions and any e-mails and recommended a care package that was reasonable, even told me what services I would not need when I asked for them (de-thatching).
Result- I have one of the best looking lawns in the neighbourhood.

Sonia from Mississauga
Sonia from Mississauga

Lawn Maintenance

I searched Homestars to find a reliable lawn maintenance company and decided to call Ashley from AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance. I was immediately impressed by Ashley. He responded to my email immediately and provided me with good advice. I had a terrible problem with grubs over the winter and didn't know what to do. Ashley and his team took care of it and my lawn has never looked better. His team provides weekly lawn and garden maintenance and I have found them to be reliable and efficient. This year I'm extending my services to include a spring clean up, weed control and mulch top up and I know I won't be disappointed. I highly recommend their services.

On behalf of my self and my team it was and is our pleasure to maintain you're lawn and garden. I do thank you for taking the time out of you're schedule to offer you're feedback whether good or bad, as this helps us in ensuring we provide our customers with the best possible Lawn Service.
Ashley Davis
President

Ana Luzio in Mississauga
Ana Luzio in Mississauga
7 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Lawn Maintenance

I found AD Landscaping on homestars and decied to give them a try. I was NOT dissappointed. Ashley has been amazing. The weekly maintenance of my property is always done perfectly. I will use them again next year with no hesitation. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for regular maintenance and upkeep. They also do spring and fall cleanup. When they did our fall cleanup, my neighbours all comented and what a great job they did. Thanks again Ashley!

keely  from Brampton
keely from Brampton

Lawn Care & Lawn Mowing

AD Landsscaping & Property Maintenance has been mowing my Lawn and Treating it for Weeds and fertilizing it for 3 years. I recomend them to anybody that still values quality service and wants a great looking lawn without the trial and error of trying other unprofessional companies.

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

Lawn Care & Lawn Maintenance

I moved to Brampton from New Jersey and needed a nice Lawn and I didnt want to maintain it my self. I called these guys, I got a fair price and these guys always delivered on what they were supposed to do. Keep my Lawn Looking clean and Green. They also made sure I had no weeds and my shrubs were trimmed neat! Thanks

Tracey Walker in Brampton
Tracey Walker in Brampton

Lawn Care & Lawn Maintenance

I have been using AD Landscaping year round for my Lawn Cutting, Fertilizing and Weed Control, Clean up's and Snow shovelling and these guys never let me down and Keep My Lawn Looking Neat and Green. I say give them a try

Dwight Palmer in Brampton
Dwight Palmer in Brampton

Lawn Care and Maintenance

I received excellent service from an honest and reliable company, the work was always done promptly and with care. Anyone who uses AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance will be very pleased with their results.

More about AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance INC.

AD Landscaping & Property Maintenance has been serving Brampton, Mississauga & Etobicoke with their Lawn Service needs since 2004 from Lawn Care Programs to Weekly Lawn Mowing to Lawn Core Aeration & De-Thatching.