HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ennismore  >  Tony Timmerman's Electric

Shane  from Kawartha Lakes
Shane from Kawartha Lakes
1 review , ON

Electrical

Tony was helpful, insightful, polite and very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend his services as highly qualified and capable of assisting with any electrical issue. Thanks Again Tony :)

Viviane in Uxbridge
Viviane in Uxbridge
12 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

electrical inspection

Hired Tony to inspect the eletrical system at our cottage on Pigeon Lake near Omemee for new home insurance. Tony was great. Was on time, quickly found the source to a problem we were having, fixed it in seconds and made suggestions on areas to improve without high pressure sales job. Did a thorough inspection of all outlets, electrical panels etc... and gave the cottage his seal of approval. I highly recommend Tony Timmerman for any electrical job you may have.

Bill B in Ennismore
Bill B in Ennismore
4 reviews ENNISMORE, ON

Minor Electrical Service

I was having trouble with a receptacle that kept shorting out so I called Tony. He came in and found out it to be a very minor problem. He corrected me for it and, as a neighbour, refused to charge me. He said he really believed in great customer service. I highly recommend him.