YummiCandles.com

Cimarron
Cimarron
3 reviews ,

Floating candles and teallights

I'm a last minute bride who can't make up her mind, I placed one order that I wanted to change soon after and Yummi Candles was super efficient and friendly about they whole situation and immediately cancelled my first order for me. I received my order within 2 days of the second order and it was just with standard shipping. The candles were beautiful and high quality and came securely wrapped and double boxed.

JohnFaniDou
JohnFaniDou
1 review ,

Candles for home decor

I was looking for candles to decorate my new place with and Olena was very helpful in suggesting colours. The most important thing, is that they even had a local factory outlet, YES Local! Candle Factory in Mississauga, at Dixie and Dundas