SuperTechTeam

Reviews for SuperTechTeam

Marty W
Marty W
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Enabled me to use my VOIP phone

I called Amir, he understood my problem and came over quickly. I could not get my new VOIP service to operate. I had been told that I required a WIFI booster by others so I tried 2 different ones without success, Over the phone Amir told me that I required hard wiring, He had the supplies, did the job and I was off and running. Amir was very professional and courteous. Good guy.

Jeff G from Toronto
Jeff G from Toronto

Home Internet and networking

Amir followed up quickly to my request by phone. He was able to accurately understand the job and my expectations (setting up the existing hardware I had for Internet access throughout my 4 story home) . He provided a price which he stuck to. Amir communicated well prior to arriving, showed up when he said he would, asked many questions and made thoughtful recommendations. Got the job done. What I loved is that he then took the time to follow up with me after to make sure every thing met my expectations. I would highly recommend Amir and his team.

Jack - Thornhill ON
Jack - Thornhill ON

Computer Repairs

Saw Amir’s reviews on Homestars. Needed my wifi printer hooked up as well as restore my Hotmail account. He is very knowledgable and personable. Easy to work with. Completed the job in very quick time and would highly recommend him and his company. He is now my go to electronics man

Thank you for your kind review! I strive to be as responsive as possible when my clients are in need as the computer is so critical these days. I hope Starbuck is doing well and you're settling into your new place.

Joe G.
Joe G.

Amir Zand seems to be a magician

Let me add to the wonderful accolades that Amir Zand of the Super Tech team so rightfully deserves. I found myself in a difficult circumstance. My Lenovo laptop would not boot. I had some work that I needed to get done. I called Super Tech and within a short period of time Amir called back. We talked about my difficulty. He was exceedingly professional, courteous and very helpful. At no point did he attempt to push a sale or service call. If anything he gave me suggestions about how I may try to resolve my difficulty on my own. He impressed me so I asked him to do an on-site service call. He arrived promptly later that morning. He tried to repair the problem on site. Unfortunately that was not possible. There was concern that my backup medium would not work. I was looking at hours of program re installation. He took my laptop and my backup drive and found a way to reinstall everything without my needing to spend hours reinstalling programs. He brought the computer back to me the next morning at 11 AM. He spent time with me ensuring that it was working properly. I found Amir through Home Stars and while I don’t normally do these kinds of things I felt it important to let others know how fantastic his service was and how fortunate I am to have made his acquaintance. I will not be looking for a computer technician again because now I found one. I would give him and his company the highest of ratings.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It was my absolute pleasure working with you and getting the issues worked out. I look forward to assisting in the feature if anything is needed at all.

Helga Stecker from Toronto
Helga Stecker from Toronto

Computer Issues

Since my computer technician is currently out of the country, I had to find someone else, because my computer would not start. I called Super Tech and Amir came, to assist me. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is very professional, extremely capable and kind. He fixed my problem and even called back a couple of days later, to see, whether the problem reoccurred. I am so thankful to have found him.

Thank you for your kind feedback Ms. Stecker. It was a tricky one but I didn't want to leave you without a computer so I spent an extra amount of time repairing it onsite. My passion is my work, and because of great clients like yourself, I'm able to enjoy my work. Enjoy the beautiful birds!

Ed in Ottawa
Ed in Ottawa

Computer and IT Support

I initially contacted Super Tech Team to have a virus scan done on my home and business computers and networks. Amir provided prompt and courteous service, and he did a thorough job checking my computers and networks. He explained what he was doing and the steps I could take to further secure my computers and networks. Amir also upgraded the hard drive on my MacBook. Again, Amir provided superior service, even doing the work on a holiday weekend. I will definitely continue to use Super Tech Team for my computer and IT needs!

Thanks for taking time to write some feedback Ed. It is always a pleasure to assist your business when you need help. We look forward to helping you in the future when the time comes.

Gus George from Toronto
Gus George from Toronto

Great Service

Thank you Amir and your company for the great service you provide to us. You are always there when we need you and you always have the solution to fix our issues. We would recommend you to any company in need of your services. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback Gus. If you need Windows & Doors, call Gus at Platinum Windows & Doors and he will take care of you. We look forward to continuing to work with your office.

Law O.
Law O.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Laptop including Setup

We ordered a new laptop from Super Tech Team and Amir came over to set it up. He connected to our network, installed printers, setup all software and email. Without them, our business would not run!!! Very highly recommend.

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our expertise when dealing with sensitive clients' data, up-time, and dealing with their business environments. We don't rush our work and make sure everything is done properly and explained to our clients. We look forward to continuing to support your office.

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

The BEST in Tech Support

Supertech has been my IT support for some time and I can't speak highly enough about their service. I run a small business from home and when I need help it's often critical. Amir's knowledge is extensive and he is able to communicate complex issues into simple language for me......and always prompt and friendly. Sometimes my questions seem simple and at no time does he make me feel 'inadequate' - no question is a stupid one. Honestly, the best service I have ever experienced.

Thanks for your kind feedback Christine. No question is stupid and we're always here whenever you need it and wherever you are!

jillinda greene from Toronto
jillinda greene from Toronto

The supertechteam are SUPER!

Always top time in response to a call for computer tech help. Problems solved immediately either by remote or visit . Excellent service and problem solving techniques. Patient listening skills and thorough explanation of options to facilitate resolutions.

Thanks for your kind feedback Jillinda. I'm glad that we are your "go to" computer support when you're stuck or unsure what to do. Always a pleasure to assist you!

More about SuperTechTeam

SuperTechTeam offers dependable services at prices that make sense to you. Our technicians are certified and highly experienced to handle your concerns in the most professional manner.

We accept all major credit cards.

We can help you with your home and business needs including: Mac, PC's, iPhones, Networking, Printers, Home entertainment, and more.

Our clients love our quality of work and we strive to ensure each and every one of them is 100% satisfied.

Service Area: We service most of the GTA including Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, and more. If you're not sure, send us a note and we can confirm if we can help you.