SuperTechTeam

Reviews for SuperTechTeam

C. Wilson from Mississauga
C. Wilson from Mississauga
2 reviews York, ON

PC home service + anti virus

Thanks Amir for coming out to see us last week. Its great to have our computer working with little interruptions from those pesky fake windows messages. I feel better knowing you did a complete virus check on the whole system and am truly enjoying instant access to all I need. We're still working with Rogers to fix the internet line to our home - which I know is not in your control. Thanks for showing me the packet percentage loss. Rogers could see it too, however I still haven't heard back from them on what they will do about it.
I will definitely call you up again for any PC/ media set up service needed in the future

Thank you for your feedback and we're glad we were able to assist. Leaving computer issues over time can spiral out of control and cause further damage. It is always best to have your systems checked at least once a year to maintain its integrity and overall health. I hope that Rogers has fixed the issues in your area.

Jane Eisbrenner from Toronto
Jane Eisbrenner from Toronto

Computer Repair

I was very pleased with the degree of professionalism and proficiency that Amir demonstrated when he came to my home to assist with a computer issue. I will call him again whenever I need support. He is prompt, charges appropriately and knows his business well. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

Thank you for your feedback Jane. Thank you for giving SuperTechTeam an opportunity to come into your home and resolve your computer issue. We hope that your computer never breaks down but if it does, you know who to call.

Debbie from Vaughan
Debbie from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Multiple compter and phone updates, syncing and set ups.

I needed to set up a new email system and sync all of my devices. Amir was not only attentive to finding the most cost effective solutions, but he problem solved quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for your feedback Debbie. We strive to find the right solution for each individual client instead of trying to sell unneeded services or products. I am very happy that our recommendation and the new system we've setup for you is working well!

Millie from Toronto
Millie from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Wireless portable music setup & training

Assisted Review

My computer is great - when all goes well. However, when I run into a problem and get stressed and frustrated - I am grateful that I can call Amir at the Super Tech Team. They give great service. Not only are they knowledgeable, reliable and great technicians, they reply immediately. Knowing they are there to back me up, makes life much easier and am appreciative that they are only a phone call away.

Thank you for your feedback Millie. We know response time is critical when it comes to computer & electronic related issues. We strive to provide all of our clients with high quality, honest, fast, and above all, an enjoyable service experience.

Marilyn Barefoot  from Toronto
Marilyn Barefoot from Toronto

Computer expertise for small business

Amir and his team are an absolute delight to work with. They are so incredibly professional and smart. We have never had an issue they couldn't solve!!! I couldn't run a successful small business without SuperTechTeam ! Thank you !

Thank you for your feedback Marilyn. It is our absolute pleasure to assist your business whenever you have a IT related issue.

Deanna from Mississauga
Deanna from Mississauga

IT computer work

I am so grateful to have SuperTech for all my computer and IT needs. Amir is always honest, upfront, fast and thorough in all the work he does for my company, whether building computers to suit our needs or working on glitches that arise from time to time. I highly recommend this trustworthy company.

Thank you for your support and feedback over the many years. No one likes IT problems but when they arise, we are here for you.

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Computer Repair and Service

SuperTechTeam has set up/serviced our family PC's, laptops, printers and iPhones for some time. Our service has consistently been responsive, diligent, trustworthy and absolutely first-rate. Any features, problems and solutions were patiently explained in terms that we could understand.

Thank you for your feedback Bruce. It is our pleasure to assist your household with your IT needs and we look forward to helping you in the near future.

Marg Ann from Toronto
Marg Ann from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

set up computer with new printer

My original computer would often not work from my computer. It seems that there was a problem with the make of the printer and the compatibility with my computer. Amir did not give up until the problem was solved. I have had no problems since, except for my own shortcomings!! I have recommended him to others and they have been more than pleased. I would highly recommend him and his company anytime.

Thank you for your feedback Marg Ann. Although the previous company you had made a mess of things, we did not give up. Your satisfaction was always our priority and we're glad that everything is now working like it is supposed to.

Ali
Ali
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Build media centre system

Assisted Review

I was looking to setup a media centre with my big screen TV. They recommended a custom built PC that fit perfectly in my cabinet. I went ahead with it and it is fantastic!!! I really enjoy being able to surf the net on my big screen TV. I can also watch movies, Netflix, and many more things with my wireless keyboard/mouse combo. This is made my TV super smart and makes smart TV’s look dumb.

I would recommend their services. Pricing is also very reasonable and competitive.

Thank you for your feedback Al. We hope you are continuing to enjoy the home entertainment of the future, NOW!

More about SuperTechTeam

SuperTechTeam offers dependable services at prices that make sense to you. Our technicians are certified and highly experienced to handle your concerns in the most professional manner.

We accept all major credit cards.

We can help you with your home and business needs including: Mac, PC's, iPhones, Networking, Printers, Home entertainment, and more.

Our clients love our quality of work and we strive to ensure each and every one of them is 100% satisfied.

Service Area: We service most of the GTA including Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, and more. If you're not sure, send us a note and we can confirm if we can help you.