SuperTechTeam

Computer Repairs and Support
206-8171 Yonge Street Thornhill ON L3T2C6

Reviews for SuperTechTeam

Ed in Ottawa

I initially contacted Super Tech Team to have a virus scan done on my home and business computers and networks. Amir provided prompt and courteous service, and he did a thorough job checking my computers and networks. He explained what he was doing and the steps I could take to further secure my computers and networks. Amir also upgraded the hard drive on my MacBook. Again, Amir provided superior service, even doing the work on a holiday weekend. I will definitely continue to use Super Tech Team for my computer and IT needs!

Gus George from Toronto

Thank you Amir and your company for the great service you provide to us. You are always there when we need you and you always have the solution to fix our issues. We would recommend you to any company in need of your services. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback Gus. If you need Windows & Doors, call Gus at Platinum Windows & Doors and he will take care of you. We look forward to continuing to work with your office.

Law O.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We ordered a new laptop from Super Tech Team and Amir came over to set it up. He connected to our network, installed printers, setup all software and email. Without them, our business would not run!!! Very highly recommend.

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our expertise when dealing with sensitive clients' data, up-time, and dealing with their business environments. We don't rush our work and make sure everything is done properly and explained to our clients. We look forward to continuing to support your office.

Christine in Toronto

Supertech has been my IT support for some time and I can't speak highly enough about their service. I run a small business from home and when I need help it's often critical. Amir's knowledge is extensive and he is able to communicate complex issues into simple language for me......and always prompt and friendly. Sometimes my questions seem simple and at no time does he make me feel 'inadequate' - no question is a stupid one. Honestly, the best service I have ever experienced.

Thanks for your kind feedback Christine. No question is stupid and we're always here whenever you need it and wherever you are!

jillinda greene from Toronto

Always top time in response to a call for computer tech help. Problems solved immediately either by remote or visit . Excellent service and problem solving techniques. Patient listening skills and thorough explanation of options to facilitate resolutions.

Thanks for your kind feedback Jillinda. I'm glad that we are your "go to" computer support when you're stuck or unsure what to do. Always a pleasure to assist you!

Marlo from Toronto

Amir came to my office to set up a network and has answered all my million questions super fast and super efficiently. He is very patient and explains everything g very well. I️ definitely would recommend his services

Thank you for your feedback Marlo. Congratulations on your new office and all the best! It was a pleasure working with you and your staff and we look forward to assisting you in the future when needed.

M Mancini  in Toronto

I have dealt with AMIR and Supertech team for the past several years and found him to be prompt, professional, accommodating and solutions oriented and will do as much (or as little) as you need him to do. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you for the review!!! When there are so many devices and technologies involved in your home these days, it can get a bit overwhelming and this is we're we step in and try to simply things.

It is always a pleasure to help with your tech support needs.

Doreen

I had computer issues duo to the recent Bell changes with sympatico. Amir responded quickly to my request and repaired the issue and also checked for any other issues on the computer.

I have used Amir's service on several occasions and I highly recommend his work and his rates are very reasonable.

Thank you for the review Doreen. Some of the changes Bell has been putting their customers through have been quite frustrating. I'm glad I was able to assist and get everything sorted out for you.

We look forward to being here for you if you ever need anything at all.

CentaurMachines in Brampton

All kinds of IT related work, including virus removal, crashed programs, rebuilding smartphone program. He is the best I ever came across. Prompt, pleasant, knowledgeable, keeps his promise, meaning that he is very reliable. When we have a computer related problem, we just call or text him. On top of it he is honest.

Thank you for the review CentaurMachines and the positive feedback.

Although IT issues can be frustrating, especially for business, we're here to make sure you can focus on your business and leave the IT problems for us.

We look forwarding to continue servicing your business.

It is a pleasure to have Amir as my teacher. First, he has a good disposition, he does not put you down when you don't know how to do things. He helps me with my phones.

I feel if Alexander Graham Bell returned from the grave, he wouldn't be able to use a telephone today.

He is a gentlemen and you can see he comes from a home with class.

Thank you for the review. Patience is a great tool for a teacher and a student and allows both parties to progress and improve with time. I enjoy each and every session and I continue to see improvements from you.

More about SuperTechTeam

SuperTechTeam offers dependable services at prices that make sense to you. Our technicians are certified and highly experienced to handle your concerns in the most professional manner.

We accept all major credit cards.

We can help you with your home and business needs including: Mac, PC's, iPhones, Networking, Printers, Home entertainment, and more.

Our clients love our quality of work and we strive to ensure each and every one of them is 100% satisfied.

Service Area: We service most of the GTA including Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, and more. If you're not sure, send us a note and we can confirm if we can help you.