Elite granite marble

Reviews for Elite granite marble

Di in Milton
Di in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom quartz countertop

One of the quartz countertop pieces in the kitchen was too long by almost a foot and went past the cabinet. I didn't notice it until after the installers left and should Dino a picture and he agreed. He scheduled a date and time of when he would come to fix it. He never showed up and I called many times and left messages and he didn't answer or respond.

It seems once they get paid they don't care about their customers. It's not worth it and spend your money on someone with positive customer service feedback. Completely ignoring customers is plain rude and unprofessional.

We also couldn't open our washroom drawers after the countertops were installed, luckily my husband was able to adjust them to make it work. You'd think the installers would have said something to us. We only realized this once they left.

Sandro from Milton
Sandro from Milton

Kitchen Counter Top

Spring of 2015 we had a kitchen quartz counter top installed from Elite. We met with his dad at his shop. He was great, helped us pick a CaesarStone and the timeline was quick. The day of the install, they were here 20 minutes. In and out and all of sudden I had a brand new counter top. I couldn't believe it. Seems pretty positive my review.

Then I noticed all the cabinets and drawers were hitting the counter top. I asked Dino, he said they can be adjusted. Till now some still hit. Well I go to find that 100% of my friends and family that have granite or quartz, they are installed on top of a base, a plywood. For support and this would raise the counter top to the cabinetry doesn't interfere. Another thing, I spent 5 hours cleaning my house after. They polished on site not at the shop, causing major dust, which I come to learn, it is silica dust. It is hazardous and very dangerous. My son was only 7 months at the time. I'm furious at this.

Fast forward to today. I called CaesarStone and had them come to my place for a visit. The edges are all turning a yellowish colour. Basically, they didn't polish it enough at the shop. The mirror look finish of the top of the counter does not match the edges. It is absorbing outside sources turning it yellowish. Now, he of course isn't returning my calls again.

I'm having another company coming in to remove my counter tops, fix them, and install them properly. This will cost almost as much as buying brand new ones. I'm beyond frustrated handing over my families hard earned money, so they can run in and out, do a horrible job and not be accountable for it. I referred them to a friend, shortly after getting my counter top. I greatly regret it and warn everyone higher them at their own risk. You know based on the reviews what to expect.

The one star I gave this review, isn't even for Elite, it is for CaesarStone for making a great quality product. Too bad it was butchered.

Brett Jackson in Hamilton
Brett Jackson in Hamilton

Granite Counter-top

My wife and I have had the worst experience with Elite Granite & Marble and more specifically with Dino.

To start, a month ago they installed a counter-top in our wash-room off of our nursery we are trying to complete. They made a poor decision on placing the sink so close to the wall it is hardly functional. They claim it was a miscommunication issue and promised to fix it and we were in agreement with this. Well since then we have been unable to get a hold of Dino as he continues to duck our calls and even when showing up in person to speak with him, Dino promised to call back with a time once 'his guy' was back from Vegas to come and correct the issue. Forward 2 more weeks of calling and messaging, it has now been a month of trying to get him to respond to calls, messages etc. Finally after calling from an unrecognised phone number he answered and finally confirmed 'his guy' would come today to replace it between 2:30 and 4:00 pm. Come 4 o'clock no one shows up. We call, no answer. Call from a different number, Dino answers and says he doesn't know where his guy is and will call us back to confirm. 6 pm, no calls from Dino and he refuses to answer calls or return any messages whatsoever. Will most definitely be contacting the BBB and I highly recommend anyone think twice before using this company.

Caveat emptor -
They will be very responsive right up until they get your money and be forewarned - If you should have any issues with the service provided you will regret ever doing business with Dino.

ana from Mississauga
ana from Mississauga

washroom vanity top

We bought a new vanity for our washroom but the marble top didn't match the rest. We decided to replace it. We knew about this company because our friends used them. They provided the marble since they have pieces from other works (it is cheaper than if you buy it somewhere else ) and the installation was fast and clean. Overall the final product was better and cheaper than buying the complete vanity in Tubs (my first option)

vicky from Mississauga
vicky from Mississauga

marble countertop

We where gladly surprised by this company. The owner and his son helped us to achieve our ideal countertop and backsplash. We had a very specific design and they where the only ones to take the challenge. Very good price for the expert workmanship, Highly recommended.

Everret Wills in Milton
Everret Wills in Milton

granite counter tops

projected was reasonably priced with complete supply and install. completed in reasonable time. good selection of product with different price ranges. versitility in design. quality of workmanship was satisfactory and would recommend or provide instal for referral