Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Concrete Contractors
303-1568 Merivale Rd. Ottawa ON K2G 3J9
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Nepean  >  Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Review for Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Podolski in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I am happy to say that Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd. is a company worth looking into. These men are professional, efficient and were on point with the final product. I had 3 bathrooms, 30ft hallway, basement and my newly renovated kitchen done and I have never been excited to walk on my own floors. I called said what i wanted and they exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend them.

More about Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd. provides full service to new and existing concrete floor surfaces since 2001. Our WEB site: www. ConcreteShine. ca Our Tel: 613-691-0201 Make your quote request via our on-line form. Attach digital images of your concrete floor and get budget estimate for your project!