Bestairserv

Reviews for Bestairserv

RICKSAL
RICKSAL

Furnace installation

Very professional company,work was done very quickly. Had minor problem, Fred was right there to fix. Did not like the financing rate,but failed to read fine print. This had nothing to do with the company. Pay it off quickly to avoid finance charges, same as credit card. Furnace was top of the line, made huge difference in gas bill.

Would recommend in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best air serv cep

Fred Faraji

Joel in Hazeldean
Joel in Hazeldean

Furnace

Best Air Serv provided us with an excellent new high efficiency furnace. They were willing to give us a very reasonable price and they were relatively good at communicating before, during and after the transaction. My only complaint was that they could have done a better job about cleaning up after themselves, both in the yard and in the basement area. We found a few loose screws and metal clippings on the floor after they left. As we have a young dog and a toddler, with was a little concerning. Nonetheless, the complaint is fairly minor and easily corrected. By and large, I was very pleased with their service and product.

Best air serv ceo
Fred Faraji

KE GREENFIELD EDMONTON
KE GREENFIELD EDMONTON

INSTALL NEW FURNACE & HOT WATER TANK

FRED replaced the furnance and hot water tank for my house me in 2009.

He hept me buying a new hot water tank at Home Depot.
He did a great job and I am very satisfied with it
The price is also reasonable

best air serv cep
Fred faraji

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?