Diamond Tile Installations

Reviews for Diamond Tile Installations

agilmour9232
agilmour9232

Bathroom renovation

Complete bathroom renovation of approx 130 sq ft of tile, and including a shower niche and a marble shelving unit that was a last minute design change . A very professional job from start to finish. Kevin can design as he works along. Very great attitude and polite, arrives on time each work day, there was never a mess left anytime, drop sheets put down every day, very neat , no sloppy workmanship here. Not even a mark left on freshly painted walls & ceiling. Kevin uses professional products & professional tools, no big box store stuff involved here. Very accurate in detail and ensured by the use of laser levels. The application of silicone caulking is beyond great, this is an art, no sloppy work here. All in all more than pleased with Kevin @ Diamond Tile, and would recommend Kevin to anyone. More than pleased to be able to show off Kevin's professional work.

Thank you for the very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

DC in Rockwood
DC in Rockwood
1 review Guelph, ON

Main entrance hallway and bathroom tile

The tile work started on the day Kevin told me. He arrived on time and the job was completed on schedule and for the same amount originally quoted. I am very happy with the end result. It was exactly what I had hoped for. Very pleasing to the eye and a beautiful compliment to the house.

JoLo in Guelph
JoLo in Guelph

Installation of backsplash

We hired Kevin to install a tile backsplash in our kitchen. I'm very fussy and had many questions. Kevin made some excellent suggestions. He was very professional, polite, efficient and had great attention to detail. The price was very reasonable. - Highly recommended!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

Bathroom Tub Surround, Floor Tile (with Ditra-TB and in floor heat) and Feature wall

Kevin delivered on time and on budget and provided great feedback and ideas during the planning phase. He is very professional and provides top quality work. I would not hesitate to use his services again. We supplied the tile and kevin supplied the Ditra-TB, Thinset, Grout and in floor heating cable and controller.

Thanks Mike

Kitchen/Dining Room Tile Job

Kevin was helpful throughout the whole process, performed professional work and left 0 mess. He even assisted with some of the removal I had overlooked. My wife and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thanks!

BarbF in Cambridge
BarbF in Cambridge
1 review Guelph, ON

Custom shower creation, shower floor and wall tiling

As DYI folks we've learned that wisdom means knowing when it's time to hire expertise. In re-doing our ensuite shower we'd removed the wall tile, but faced the issue of a custom poured-concrete base with rubber dam that probably shouldn't be re-used. So we phoned a number of tilers with good reputations. Kevin won the contract and did a beautiful job. In particular, we were impressed that 1) he quoted the job promptly, and arrived when he said he would. 2) his quote was highly detailed, accurate and reasonable. 3) he was respectful, neat and careful in his work, and his estimate of time required was spot on. 4) The quality of his tiling job was excellent. One reason we often choose to do our own reno work is that we're picky about how well a job is done, and can demand that of ourselves and take more time if need be. I was very pleased with the outcome. The photos show the tiling before the glass walls and door have been installed.

It was a pleasure working with you.

robin jason from Missisauga
robin jason from Missisauga
1 review Caledon, ON

tile installation

Kevin was absolutely wonderful to work with and did a great job installing tiles throughout our new home. The foyer, kitchen backsplash, bathroom floors, shower and bathtub walls all look amazing. Thanks Kevin !

You're very welcome. It was a pleasure working for you guys! Hope your enjoying your new house.

Angela from Cedar Valley
Angela from Cedar Valley
1 review Erin, ON

Tile work

I found Kevin on Homestars and his reviews were all good. He lived up to mine and my husband's expectations (which isn't easy). He was on time, neat and effiicient and we would highly recommend him.

Nicole from Halton Hills
Nicole from Halton Hills
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen and hallway floor tile installation

I found Kevin through Homestars and I am glad I did. From the very beginning we knew he was knowledgeable in trade and it made it that much easier to choose him for our job. He was always on time, ready to work and did just that. He did an awesome job on the removal and installation of the porcelain tiles in our kitchen and hallway. We were so happy with his work we recommended him to my Mom and she had her bathroom floor tiled by Kevin too!

pat from Orangeville
pat from Orangeville

Floor tile

amazing tile job! Kevin and his wife did a great job on my floor tile. I would definetely use them again They were punctual, clean, and patient thank you again

More about Diamond Tile Installations

Clean, affordable, professional, experienced, using the finest materials for a job that will last. Heated floors, custom showers, walls, and more. Backsplashes Starting at $280. 2 Year guarantee on workmanship. Free estimates. [email protected] com http: / / diamondtileinstall. wix. com/ tile