Ontario Custom Glass

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in North York  >  Ontario Custom Glass

Reviews for Ontario Custom Glass

Carlos in North York
Carlos in North York

Glass guard and glass railing

I had a custom glass for the stair case installed, an upper railing and a bathroom shower glass separator installed. It looks amazing! The work was installed on time. They were courteous and proffessional in the installation. Would totally reccomend them.

Thank you for your business and your review - it was an absolute pleasure.

STAY AWAY DISHONEST

Mark the owner of Ontario Custom Glass attended at our home and took a deposit of $2559.00 on a Friday (the fund were bank draft); on Saturday the next day he requested a further $2559.00 (= more than half the glass railing job) and said he would not do the job without further payment; he got abusive and yelling on the phone. We asked him to return the money and cancel the job he said it was too late and the glass was cut ... crazy in less than 24 hours to suggest this ... we feel he was out to defraud us of money and hearing other stories now we are sure; he should not be in business and allowed to do this in our community - stop him contact the police we did.

Exterior glass railing

Great work on a very long exterior deck -looks superb. Thanks Mark and team. Would recommend this contractor to my friends and family.the glass allows an unobstructed view of our beautiful lake.

Closet Enclosure

I looked up this company on google and called. The owner called me back asap. I had the greater service and the communication between the sales representative was amazing from beginning to ending of project. Installation only took one day for two closet enclosures. This is a unique family business and met all members and excellent product. They are personable and very beautiful people. They know the business of glass installation. I definitely will use them again for my next project.

Michelle 2017

RickFrise in Toronto
RickFrise in Toronto

Interior Glass Railing

Installed glass railing for interior stairs. Answers phone and texts. Shows up when they said they would. Installed on time, put up with all my requests for changes. Would recommend

Exterior Glass Railing

I had a great experience with Ontario Custom Glass - professional installation with great customer service, on budget, on time - I was always informed and kept up to date as to the status of my order. I would highly recommend Ontario Custom Glass for all your glass needs.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Glass stair railings servicing

Two years after Ontario Custom Glass installed our glass stair railings, one of the anchors felt loose. OCG came over and repaired it, no charge. As always, OCG gave great service.

priyankadesai in Mississauga
priyankadesai in Mississauga

Glass Shower Supply and Installation

Company provided fast and efficient service. We were more than satisfied with the finished product. The team that worked on the shower installation was very approachable and provided great advice. The team was very accommodating and flexible in regards to our timeline. The end shower went above and beyond our expectations. The showers looked great and definitely delivered what they promised.

Balcony Glass Railing

I found this company online and unlike other companies (that have yet to respond to my calls or emails) I was able to receive a quote immediately and secure a start date.
After the work began, I noticed some bad reviews online and of course started to panic, thinking "how did I not do my research?"
BUT,
Mark delivered as promised and my balcony is now transformed!

Patio glass fence

Mark took payment in full. Work was not complete. Work was poor quality. Mark admitted he did not complete and has been promising to return for 3 months.
He li..s, dishonest, and poor workmanship. As far as Im concerned he has s.olen from me. (Taken my money and not delivered. )
I am pursuing legal action.